Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Prof. Yusuf Dankofa, Has Lost His Dear Wife, Hajiya Jamila Yusuf Dankofa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yusuf Dankofa, Has Lost His Dear Wife, Hajiya Jamila Yusuf Dankofa (530 Views)

'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa / Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’ / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Yusuf Dankofa, Has Lost His Dear Wife, Hajiya Jamila Yusuf Dankofa by emma321(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
I received with sadness news that one of my counsels at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, Prof. Yusuf Dankofa, has lost his dear wife, Hajiya Jamila Yusuf Dankofa. I pray that Almighty Allah forgives her sins and grants her eternal rest in Al-Jana Firdauz.

Hajiya Jamila Yusuf Dankofa Biography, Dead, Family

Re: Prof. Yusuf Dankofa, Has Lost His Dear Wife, Hajiya Jamila Yusuf Dankofa by gentle136(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rip to d lost soul.

LORD please take away d souls of d politicians taking our great nation backward instead of forward.
Re: Prof. Yusuf Dankofa, Has Lost His Dear Wife, Hajiya Jamila Yusuf Dankofa by emma321(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

See Davido’s Reply To A Fan Asking Him To Write His Songs By Himself (pixs) / Youths Protest Against Bobrisky, Say Behaviour Ungodly / Ooni Of Ife’s Hai, Airpeace Surprises 246 Students Ahead Of 45th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.