Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nlng Have Started Contacting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng Have Started Contacting (7098 Views)

Unsuccessful Interviews Have Started Affecting My Confidence. / NLNG Test 2013. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng Have Started Contacting by ulehj(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2007
NLNG have started contacting successful candidate.pse you can call the extension to know if you are successful or not.i just called and iwas told i was successful, you can reach me me at  08039052303

1 Like

Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by ulehj(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2007
the extension to call is 4115.
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by balarious(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2007
all you nairalanders can lie! NLNG is not contacting people, we are to call and confirm whether we are successful.anyway, The results are ready now. Good luck to everyone.
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by ulehj(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2007
@balarious
the lady specifically told me they have started contacting and demanded 4 my name and state before she checked and told me i was successful.i can't contain my joyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by orjigga1: 3:22pm On May 16, 2007
can omagine hw excited u r right nw Uleh. bout 2 chk mine, im very optimistic sha.
wat course did u study ?
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by kaliphman(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2007
congrats| na God 4u
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by sweetstjoy(f): 3:47pm On May 16, 2007
uleh,
im so happy for you, please tell us more, im trying to call them now , i hope i make it too
one love
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by orjigga1: 3:52pm On May 16, 2007
na wa oh! jst got 2 knw i didnt make it embarassed
anywayz i stil wana kip head straight. lng is
a very competitiv place 2 get in. summon courage
every1 n confirm 4m dem. it's no HIV test grin
Congrats 2 u all successful. C ya
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by ehinor(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2007
Uleh, Congratulations. I am happy for you.  Whether they are already calling people or you are to call them is not the issue.  What is important is that you are sucessful.  Something break and something tear, na de same thing.  My brother congratulations, nor mind the other oga wey say you dey lie.
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by ehinor(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2007
Oga Orji, It is well. Na Shell, Chevron, NAOC etc go be ur portion. Rejoice He is still faithful.
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by sweetstjoy(f): 4:22pm On May 16, 2007
i didnt make it oh
i wish you all well, and hope for the best
one love
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by ukstar: 4:29pm On May 16, 2007
That's such a nice testimony, u're blessed my dear. I joined the angels in heaven to celebrate with u. I'm yet to confirm mine, but I know my status is positive here not HIV ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the only case here is prepare 4 the interview or whtever is coming up! One love my friend, See you at the top may be August. Once again congrats, Cheers!!!!!! I'll call them immediately 4 confirmation no long thing. Please tell me the direct line with the xtension. Thanks mine isn't handy now.
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by ehinor(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2007
Sweetjoy, it is well! No cause for alarm. The Almighty is preparing something special for you.  He is going to surprise you.
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by Nicer(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2007
@Uk star

extension 4115.
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by zukkie4eva(f): 4:52pm On May 16, 2007
Uleh_J, congratulations. God is faithful. I wish you all da best till the end.

Sweetstjoy, it is well. I remember you were the one that gave useful tips on the 2nd stage test. You labour of love will not go unrewarded. God has greater plans for you.

Uleh_J when exctly did they say they will start dispatching the letters and when is the interview going to hold?
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by ukstar: 5:15pm On May 16, 2007
U're ineed blessed Uleh. Thanks som much continue to shine  there is no stoping on ur way up.
The world needs people like u. I'll soon relate mine with u.
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by afam1(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2007
@sweetest joy
make u worry,u go soon commot from where you dey (ARM).So make u get ready for the new place wey baba God dey plan for you AMEN smiley
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by kuwena(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2007
Uleh_J, you recall I spoke with you earlier on the phone? I rejoice with you, with all my heart.
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by saliat(f): 8:46pm On May 16, 2007
sweetestjoy,dont worry,God is certainly preparing something greater for you.He's still in the bussiness of working things out for they that trust Him.Just Keep believing Him.uleh, congrats,am happy for you.
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by thought: 9:09pm On May 16, 2007
oh my sweetheart, oh, sorry,   sweetjoy, why should it be you,  I recall how you gave useful tips to some(what a nice heart),  well that is life. When one door closes, another one opens. We just to remain strong so that we can see when the other door opens. well, i believe your goodness would not go invain cos the good lord would always reward you. Just remain strong in faith and believe something greater would come. Keep being nice,  your reward is not far away. Uleh_J congrats I m happy for you, even though my sweet-----, Anyhow sha , God is watching and is just,
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by Nobody: 7:12am On May 17, 2007
Uleh congatulations,am so happy for u. sweetjoy,well its one of dose tins in life. u wil get ur own appointed place. as for those of us still waitiing God dey
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by jbyno: 9:16am On May 17, 2007
firstly, congrats to uleh, and to sweetjoy, i say, keep hope alive, there is a plan for u. has anybody received a letter from them, cos dats the most important part. the letters are a definite proof of LNG's commitment to this recruitment excercise.
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by beautyx2: 9:42am On May 17, 2007
My people, let us summon courage and call these numbers so that we knoe the next step. Please wat is the best line to call these numbers with because i've been trying to call with my GSM and its not going through.
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by beautyx2: 2:59pm On May 17, 2007
Can someone please tell me the GSM no of NLNG. My invitation letters are not with me at the moment. I have tried calling those land lines with my GSM but havent succeed. Can anyone also advise me on the phone network to use and the easiest number to call. I promise I will share the good news with u all. Thanx alot
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by kuwena(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2007
Beauty, this is the number I used: 012624190, with extension 4115. I passed. Can you believe it? I passed! To God be the glory. We shall get there. Soon. cheesy
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by beautyx2: 4:05pm On May 17, 2007
Congratulations Kuwena and thank u for ur response
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by eseclem: 5:44pm On May 17, 2007
I am so happy 4 those who have checked theirs and wer successful. I will make the call first thing tomorrow morning.
GOD DEY!!!
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by mellow(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2007
Congratulation to those who made it
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by thought: 6:12pm On May 17, 2007
so those that have so far checked and passed, when did they say the next stage would start and what would it be.
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by dungar: 6:22pm On May 17, 2007
my people thank u very much 4 dis great news, but as i write dis now i am full of tension, but i also know dat with God all things are possible.and dat everytin dat happen 2 a man is time and chance, so i pray 4 all other landers who have not check theirs 2 b calm. and expect d best.
thank u all
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by sweetstjoy(f): 7:00pm On May 17, 2007
i[b] love this land,
i cant help but feel so loved, thanks for all ur encouragement and support, i believe you all,
right now i have oceanic bank, zenith bank and skyebank to choose from, is it not God?
i am deeply convinced that God dey and he has plans for us all,
im so happy for kuwena, inside me i ve been praying that he makes it cos he took it really personal and god has rewarded him.
dungar, summon courage and call them nothing dey there its better you hear it now than sleep over it.
i love you all , please be truthful and keep the bond stronger.
one love[/b]
Re: Nlng Have Started Contacting by Miketomi: 8:21am On May 18, 2007
Gracious words from sweetsjoy again.
I know you are indeed a rare gem.
Wishing you the very best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onstream Group Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Www.jobvacanciesnigeria.com / Job Vacancy At Schneider Electric Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.