Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Fayose Says He Fears No Accusation Storms House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Says He Fears No Accusation Storms House Of Assembly (179 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Says He Fears No Accusation Storms House Of Assembly by Olusharp(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
The Ekiti State House of Assembly during the week called on the former Governor of the state, Ayodele Fayose alongside some other former state officials to appear before the plenary over the alleged misappropriation of funds meant for local governments during his tenure as governor.

Following the report, Fayose’s named had trended on social media, Twitter especially from Thursday night till early Friday morning.

However, a new report from Ado Ekiti gathered by Zapgist revealed that the former Governor stormed the Ekiti State House of Assembly on Friday where he met with the speaker of the House and other key officials.

Fayose was quoted as saying “I’m a clear conscience, I fear no accusation.”

https://zapgist.com.ng/2019/08/30/misappropriation-of-funds-fayose-says-he-fears-no-accusation/
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Govt, NGO Partner On Free Surgery To Mark Sanwo-olu’s 100 Days In Office / Correct Score 100% / Understanding Nigerian Army Super Camp Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.