Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) (40809 Views)

Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) / More Photos As Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed / Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Wisif: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
My guy no be lie u tok.
Destined2win:
Wow... I wish brains can be fixed like this. A lot of Nigerian politicians and citizens need brain fix
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Bbbwings: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
But was it really necessary
There is a possibility of a different treatment option
So many vital teeth had to be prepared.
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Ekealterego: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hw should never get broke.... He fitted his teeth with crown which is normal but the preparations made it impossible to revert back to his natural teeth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Unconquerable: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hip Hip, Hurray!
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Habeyy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
satowind:
this news have helped my life. thanks nairaland for sharing this for free
how?
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Bbbwings: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
shaggy007:
Which dentist did the transformation?

I need it too.

Probably used invisalign method.

Expensive but flawless
This is not invisalign
This is a sort of bridge.
You can see that the dentist had to grind the teeth down
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Kenoxman(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kenmatt:
It must have side effect.

Anything that is not the way nature made it, if you eventually reset, reform or reshape it, the ill-effect must show up, if not today, tomorrow.
You are not far from the truth
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by shaggy007(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Bbbwings:

This is not invisalign

Hmmmmm... Very interesting

But I'll like to know the dentist involved

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Ekealterego: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Bbbwings:

This is not invisalign
They are not bridges.. What he bit down would be used to prepare a 3D printing of his actual teeth in preparation of the crown.
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Can the arrangement and alignment of the teeth be fixed without braces?
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Bbbwings: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ekealterego:

They are not bridges.. What he bit down would be used to prepare a 3D printing of his actual teeth in preparation of the crown.
As I said this is not invisalign
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by coluka: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Destined2win:
Wow... I wish brains can be fixed like this. A lot of Nigerian politicians and citizens need brain fix
Lol grin
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by hollywater: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Let him chop chicken once,the teeth will fall out.I did it twice, as soon i eat chicken, that is the end.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Akinwale14(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Must everything by posted on social media, nonsense
that's why i like Paul okoye,the guy is matured,peter even inbox me yesterday when i advice him on his page on Instagram that he should stop performing P-square songs since they are not together anymore but the idiot inbox me telling me rubbish,peter no mature at all
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Bbbwings: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ekealterego:

It is still a bridge cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by ElNero(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
If you like no de brush twice a day from now e go decolorise pass the former�

Meanwhile, you be my guy, Mr P.
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Money is good but it is not indispensable in life i must say...!

Great conversion of archaic / mundane teeths to something better.

Great evolutionary approach
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Starz825(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Destined2win:
Are u saying that the person that brought this to Front page need to get his brain fixed?.. ..na style stlye this guy wey I quote dey use abuse OP ooundecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Starz825(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kenmatt:
It must have side effect.

Anything that is not the way nature made it, if you eventually reset, reform or reshape it, the ill-effect must show up, if not today, tomorrow.
Or next tommorow.. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Emceesaka: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rude boy Continue to stay relevant in Music industry with back to back songs but this betrayal Mr P couldn't. Abeg carry your teeth commot here joooor
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by toprealman: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Same set of knakers that brought you fame and fortune. Now you are at the twilight of your career.....now this.
If it makes you happy.....nice
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by akezn: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Aswear.

Destined2win:
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
mrgoodd:
Money is good oo, Since I resign from my factory work to start my business even thou am not rich like that, My skin has changed and I started glowing , I am turning light skinned gradually, I no get Vaseline for house talkless of Whitening cream, That was when i remember my mum was light, Poverty can transform your life to anything, Anything is possible when no one is in control of your life , Spend your money abeg.
you are right
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
This news just made NEPA improve greatly. The op is a great man.

By the way,some shark teeth there...
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
The guy will be smiling endlessly grin henceforth grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by drey076(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mplify:
But like seriously how is this a news?
u spoke my mind
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Chai!
What is this
Old age don come.
Peter no come fine again for my eye. sad
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by fortran12: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
twerkjack:
Amazing!!!

Let’s hear it for doctors!
dentists
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by orunmila144: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
this is rubbish. he destroyed all 32 of his teeth for vanity. now all 32 of his teeth is shaped like shark teeth forever behind the caps.
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by oloriLFC(f): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
pyro62:
See him teeth dey exactly like my own grin
The before or after? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Quorax: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Must everything by posted on social media, nonsense
bros, that thing na lie.. his teeth is not as bad as that... dude is into business for the dentist lol. leave that thing. go watch their past video and pay attention to his teeth.
Re: Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) by Akinwale14(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Emceesaka:
Rude boy Continue to stay relevant in Music industry with back to back songs but this betrayal Mr P couldn't. Abeg carry your teeth commot here joooor
� � � � � laugh wan kill me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danagog Pictured With A Mannequin / Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose / Man Breaks Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Love Lock In Paris (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.