Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/19 (182 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/2022 / The One In Babylon Ceased To Become "President" 31/08/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/19 by dallyemmy: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/19 by dallyemmy: 5:36am On Aug 31, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, 31 August, 2019) -

*THE GREATEST OF THESE IS LOVE*

1.Thank You, Father, for first loving me, in that, while I was yet a sinner, You gave Your son, Jesus, to die for me.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for Your precious blood that was shed at Calvary for the remission of my sin.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of envy, hatred, pride, selfishness and wickedness, that are contrary to Your nature, in my life and in the body of Christ, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please help me to love You with all my heart, soul and mind; and to love my neighbour as myself, in Jesus’ Name.

6.Father, let me experience Your love in my heart, that I may understand and appreciate what true love is, and be able to extend it to others, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, as a christian, give me the grace to radiate Your love with meekness, patience, kindness and joy, to all creatures, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me love and compassion for sinners; let nothing be too big or precious to me, to give for the salvation of perishing souls, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, bind Your church together in love; help us to love one another, as You have loved and commanded us, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye; grant him divine health and uphold him by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Kidnaps, Kills Church Member In Owerri / Seeking A Romantic Relationship? / Seeds Of Destiny 19 September 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.