Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question (29517 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Konkonbiloo: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
shocked

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Skelewu: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
See the nose � of that amebo Dimokokokokokus sef. Like squished mound of akpu. undecided

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by mysticgal(f): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
E don be for teddy, Stella don finish am finish

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by TSRC: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
KelvinCX:
have you eaten today?
I can feed you and your family for the next five years without feeling it.
Hungry man.

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Bukden16(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Deejaygold:

Am not sure. Maybe his food had been stolen again

Or maybe it's mixed with weed and a pinch if urine.
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Bukden16(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Donald7610:
The fear of Stelladimokokorkus.com is the beginning of wisdom

Go elsewhere and park but not here.
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by TSRC: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Pavarottii:

My friend who is Stella dimoko? U think power is by age... If u know Wat these bloggers av done to people?
Stella is.more relevant than teddy A.or whatever.
She called him to verify which means she is not trying to slander him or put out false information.

The correct thing to do is to tell her politely that he is not interested in any of her questions instead of acting like an untrained dog.
And he still came online and tried to use her name to get more attention and street cred.

No wonder he went and start having sex on TV.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by MoneyMerchant(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Aunty Stella, I never expected you to respond to his post. A popular blogger can be anybody, perhaps you don't know how many bloggers that has called him on this issue. In your profession you are supposed to know how to take the same jab you give to people. Instead you made a mess of your mess by telling us when serious people get up from bed. Remember you bugged his privacy and he has every right to be upset. Don't qualify yourself as a journalist but a gossip columnist and you can be annoying. I understand that is your shop, but note that your outlet can be offensive to others. Thanks and no harm meant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Oduduwa707: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
flourishing247:
One thing I love about Stella is that she's good at blogging. Every news on her page is confirmed. So it's not out of place for her to call Teddy. He should have just said I refuse to answer the question. Knowing Stella, she will now make his business her business. She will codedly release all his corner corner moves. That lady is dangerous when angered. She's got a large network of tatafos in high places. LOL

You're very much needed at Yaba Left!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by TSRC: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Good for her.

This is bound to happen when the bloggers keep trying to turn every loser they see per 15 minutes fame on television into a celebrity overnight.

/
His only claim to fame was going on a reality show for idiots and fucckking on TV.

Stella is even the celebrity here. At least she works in showbiz.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Sanchez01: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Queenjuliette:
serious people aren't supposed to be in bed by 9am? TeddyA dey work for you?
Celebrities una dey try sha, someone I don't know would call me to confirm if my introduction is today so she can post on her blog?? like!! WT?
If He wanted it to be in the news he would have posted it himself.

Stop hyperventilating, lady. She called, introduced herself and asked if it was okay to talk, to which he confirmed in the affirmative. That was enough.

She might have gone ahead to publish an unconfirmed/unverified story like Linda Ikeji does and it would have degenerated into something else. Stella is just about the only gossip blogger who is true to her craft. I don't get the part about 'someone I don't know'... Stella had made her name before Teddy would ever dream of featuring in the nonsense reality TV show. So what gives?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by happney65: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Wetin concern me?The only thing wey concern me is imaging how Teddy A's balls will be slaming Bambam's pussy...that's the only thing wey concern me..if them like make them do introduction..I dont care..Abi veekid awon tii BBN wetin I talk? grin
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by kindredspirit(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
MoneyMerchant:
Aunty Stella, I never expected you to respond to his post. A popular blogger can be anybody, perhaps you don't know how many bloggers that has called him on this issue. In your profession you are supposed to know how to take the same jab you give to people. Instead you made a mess of your mess by telling us when serious people get up from bed. Remember you bugged his privacy and he has every right to be upset. Don't qualify yourself as a journalist but a gossip columnist and you can be annoying. I understand that is your shop, but note that your outlet can be offensive to other. Thanks and no harm meant.

Actually SDK blogs with a difference though. Coming from a background of experience in traditional journalism, you would expect nothing less from her.

To be fair, asking questions to get confirmation about issues from public figures is responsible journalism (blogging). Others have gone to press ( blog ) gung ho, over the rumours of Ms Bamike's pregnancy without confirmation from the concerned parties, but not SDK. In line with responsible journalism, she ALWAYS asks questions and gets the objective scoops. If all bloggers were like her, there'd be lots of sanity and less muck in Nigeria's blogosphere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by veekid(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
happney65:
Wetin concern me?The only thing wey concern me is imaging how Teddy A's balls will be slaming Bambam's pussy...that's the only thing wey concern me..if them like make them do introduction..I dont care..Abi veekid awon tii BBN wetin I talk? grin

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Fedrick100: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Blogger blogger
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Duggedised12(f): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
No shade ,but Who is Stella?
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by flourishing247: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Oduduwa707:

You're very much needed at Yaba Left!

You are the one with the issues. What do you know about Journalism? SMH
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by flourishing247: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Stella Staphylococcus is mad. The stupid blogger only wants to verify if bambam is pregnant. Not as if she’s happy for them o, she’s only concerned about what will benefit her. Selfish idiot.

She really got served

You clearly don't know her.
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by flourishing247: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tobinrobin:
I do read news & I try my best to keep myself updated about everything happening in the country on various issues. But I’ve never heard of this ‘stella dimomokus’ before. No hating though, just been honest
The best blogger
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by flourishing247: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sanchez01:

Stop hyperventilating, lady. She called, introduced herself and asked if it was okay to talk, to which he confirmed in the affirmative. That was enough.

She might have gone ahead to publish an unconfirmed/unverified story like Linda Ikeji does and it would have degenerated into something else. Stella is just about the only gossip blogger who is true to her craft. I don't get the part about 'someone I don't know'... Stella had made her name before Teddy would ever dream of featuring in the nonsense reality TV show. So what gives?

Thank you!! Bloggers post unverified news all the time. Stella will not post until she has confirmed it. If she posts and there's an error, she puts the post down and let it slide.

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by femi4: 12:10am On Aug 31, 2019
Queenjuliette:
Celebrities una dey try sha, someone I don't know would call me to confirm if my introduction is today so she can post on her blog?? like!! WT?

Not musicians
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Caseless: 1:17am On Aug 31, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Stella Staphylococcus is mad. The stupid blogger only wants to verify if bambam is pregnant. Not as if she’s happy for them o, she’s only concerned about what will benefit her. Selfish idiot.

She really got served
stella staphylococcus grin
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by obowunmi(m): 1:39am On Aug 31, 2019
Stella can be vicious, I pity TeddyA.
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by seanjy4konji: 1:46am On Aug 31, 2019
kep shut there....who is shena she deh garri am?to be asking foolish questions...are they in anyway related
TSRC:
Look at this small boy with no home training.

So for your mind, you and Stella na mate?
Because you went for big brother or because she had the courtesy of calling to verify.
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by seanjy4konji: 1:50am On Aug 31, 2019
oloriburu blogger blogger....telling us what time serious person should leave bed...

na your papa deh garri am

Ogun kill stella dia.
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 31, 2019
TSRC:

I can feed you and your family for the next five years without feeling it.
Hungry man.

abeg show love to my account small
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Correcto: 3:56am On Aug 31, 2019
If she Stella actually did that then I applaud her for decency and professionalism. Try to understand what blogging is about before commenting next time.
Queenjuliette:

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Correcto: 4:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Please is Stella on Nairaland ? Who exactly are you talking to ? lol
MoneyMerchant:
Aunty Stella, I never expected you to respond to his post. A popular blogger can be anybody, perhaps you don't know how many bloggers that has called him on this issue. In your profession you are supposed to know how to take the same jab you give to people. Instead you made a mess of your mess by telling us when serious people get up from bed. Remember you bugged his privacy and he has every right to be upset. Don't qualify yourself as a journalist but a gossip columnist and you can be annoying. I understand that is your shop, but note that your outlet can be offensive to others. Thanks and no harm meant.
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Teespice(f): 5:28am On Aug 31, 2019
Sanchez01:

you said it all.

then she apologises if she does a false story and then takes down the post.

I don't understand why people are insulting her. how many journalists go out of their way to verify stories before publishing same.
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 31, 2019
Tobinrobin:
I do read news & I try my best to keep myself updated about everything happening in the country on various issues. But I’ve never heard of this ‘stella dimomokus’ before. No hating though, just been honest

Hmmmm....them u are not as informed u would think u are ..I personally aren't into society gossip but I know of Stella iam much more into world news ,history ,theories on events such as death of prince harry ,duke of Kent,Diana princess of wales,john f Kennedy et
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by TSRC: 6:41am On Aug 31, 2019
seanjy4konji:
kep shut there....who is shena she deh garri am?to be asking foolish questions...are they in anyway related
So you have to be related before you do the job of a journalist or blogger? Smart

TMZ should have closed shop in America.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos / Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.