Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ubi Franklin 1st Baby Mama Says She Play Role Of Father & Mother. He Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin 1st Baby Mama Says She Play Role Of Father & Mother. He Reacts (1256 Views)

Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? / Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out / Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin 1st Baby Mama Says She Play Role Of Father & Mother. He Reacts by GistMore1: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ubi Franklin has been forced to issue a response after his first baby mama made a statement that gave the impression he's a deadbeat father.

Jennifer, while celebrating Zaneta, the child she had with Ubi Franklin, said she "plays the role of father and mother" in their daughter's life.

Ubi quickly responded to Jennifer's statement by revealing he's not in America, so cannot always be present to play his fatherly role.

He, however, pointed out that his baby mama did not say that he doesn't provide for their daughter.

He wrote:

That woman did not say I don’t take care of my daughter.
If you read up my post, it shows clearly that I don’t live in America and she does most of the work and doesn’t mean I am not doing my side of the pack.
When a woman says I do father and mother job meaning she is a single mother and lives far away and she does all the correcting from a mother and from father. This doesn’t mean I don’t do my job as a father.
Anyone who reads well will see that her post meant no harm.
Smh

See more here; http://gistmore.com/ubi-franklins-1st-baby-mama-says-she-play-role-of-father-mother-he-reacts

Re: Ubi Franklin 1st Baby Mama Says She Play Role Of Father & Mother. He Reacts by GistMore1: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2019

Re: Ubi Franklin 1st Baby Mama Says She Play Role Of Father & Mother. He Reacts by donbachi(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
"baby..anytime i look into ur heart,all i see is my future"..they once told each other this scam.
Re: Ubi Franklin 1st Baby Mama Says She Play Role Of Father & Mother. He Reacts by GistMore8: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ubi Franklin 1st Baby Mama Says She Play Role Of Father & Mother. He Reacts by lalasticlala(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2019
GistMore8:
Lalasticlala

So where is the baby mama's post?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Adorable Throwback Photos of Himself With His Parents / Tacha Returns To Instagram ,release Official Statement Over Her Disqualification / Tinashe Strikes A Se-xy Poses In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.