Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) (57585 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Which weed are you smoking?
make yours available to him tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Ohraybs(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Afeez does it well for the cameras.
But he looks like he is pained more by the funeral costs.

Are you sure.you are fully ok......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
IYANGBALI:
speak for yourself biko
Are you not sympathising with him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ohraybs:

Are you sure.you are fully ok......
It's Nwaamaikpe, he is not ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
May she rest in peace. Aameen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Chrisbeks:

Are you not sympathising with him?
for losing his 92 years old mother? I dey craze? What do i do for those that died the day they were born or those that died at a very tender age? Him mama death na amala and cow leg death for Yoruba land. If you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by lollybizzu(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But he looks like he is more pained by the funeral costs.

Because no sane person will show such grief because of the death of a 92-year old.

Sorry you did not make sense tonight!
A mother will always be a mother no matter the age she passes on.
Except sarcasm intended.
Still doesn't make sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because no sane person will show such grief because of the death of a 92-year old.

ur a bitccch. even at 200, u wld stl cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
RIP mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You lack common sense... Do he should not cry when he lost his precious mom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Crying For Someone Who Died At 92, Is Like This Man Rely On Her Destiny To Make Name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Sanchez01: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anything for the likes and comments... iidiot undecided

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
DavSagacity:
This picture of uncle saka crying at his mother's gravesite remind me of the song :

"Iya ni wura baba ni jigi"
by Dipo Shodipo.
God rest the soul of 'POPE', the pioneer of one-man band in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
His name is Afeez "Oyetoro" not "Ayetoro".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Inolilahi wa ino ilahi rajhun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by madjune(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Everybody in Nigeria suddenly look old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Islamic burial to the best of my knowledge, costs little to nothing.
Except if his case is different.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by chukzie22(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
What is he doing??��

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Oluwamuyiwa019: 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Means you are never too old to need your mother,God bless all mothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by magictonic(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Every Funeral looks like a Party, until the day you host a Funeral of a loved one.

I pray Saka gets the Grace to bear his loss.

RIP Mama Saka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by adecz: 12:03am On Aug 31, 2019
You mean, this old man still
had a surviving mother?? shocked shocked shocked

RIP tho .. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Take heart, Saka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by francisduru: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Who is that man picking his fat nose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by livebyday(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I usually refrain from acknowledging irresponsible and unintelligent comments but this is low, even by your standards

Sometimes seek not the usual cheap popularity that seems to be the peak of your day and remain silent

Cheers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by nifemi2015: 12:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Mama has gone home to rest.....rip shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Empiree: 1:06am On Aug 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Of course a product of rape by bandit doesn't know the meaning of mother. You are excused for spewing this trash

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

guy calm down every tin no be play na respect his mother u av one now!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by seguno2: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2019
midolian:
My mother, the only one I can wholeheartedly give my share of heaven to.

Thought I had no tears left in my eyes until I lost my mum. I understand how Saka feels.

May her soul rest in peace

Of course, you would do anything to get the likes from the unreasonable ones on this forum...

I just want you to know this is dry and very unnecessary......plus this is not an IPOB funeral where you spend all your life savings.

Bringing IPO.B into your comment puts you on the same level with the person you are calling unreasonable.
Should you not be flocking together with him as birds of a feather

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by retake89(m): 2:14am On Aug 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a compound fool Sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 2:22am On Aug 31, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Debaggio958: 2:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Mother,no matter how long she stays on earth you wouldn't want anything to happen to her...RIP Mama

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by wumade: 3:44am On Aug 31, 2019
GOD BLESS YOU.

midolian:
My mother, the only one I can wholeheartedly give my share of heaven to.

Thought I had no tears left in my eyes until I lost my mum. I understand how Saka feels.

Of course, you would do anything to get the likes from the unreasonable ones on this forum...

I just want you to know this is dry and very unnecessary......plus this is not an IPOB funeral where you spend all your life savings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) / Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.