Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Nigeria Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates (1784 Views)

Nigerian Custom Recruitment Update: Supplementary List Of 2022 Successful Applic / Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2018/2019 / NIGERIAN Custom Recruitment 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates by Kingbenson: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
I got this email today, please who is with me?

Recruitment Examination/Interview for Shortlisted
Candidates into the Nigeria Customs Service
Following the on-line submissions of application, the successful candidates are hereby invited for Examination/Interview scheduled as follows:
[ CHECK YOUR INVITATION LETTER AND PASSES SLIP for more Details ]
The Examination/Interview will start at 9.00 a.m. on the days/categories specified in all the centres.
All candidates must bring the following along with them to the Examination/Interview:

(a) Original of birth certificate or sworn affidavit/declaration of age.
(b) Original of certificate of state/local government of origin.
(c) Original certificate of educational qualifications.
(d) Original of NYSC discharge certificate.
(e) Original certificate of medical fitness from Government hospital.
(f) Online print out of Examination/Interview invitation letter and passes slip that bears their passport photograph and Two (2) recent passport photographs.
(g) National dress or suit and casual wears.
(h) Writing material and A set of cutlery.
(i) Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
(j) Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
(k) Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
(l) One blanket (grey or army green colour).
All candidates must sit for the examinations/interview in their respective states of origin centres indicated below:
All Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will not allow for Examination/Interview and will forfeit their positions.

STATE OF ORIGIN
1. Lagos/Ogun
2. Osun/Oyo
3. Ondo/Ekiti
4. Kaduna/Katsina
5. Kano/Jigawa
6. Niger/Kwara
7. Kogi/FCT
8. Sokoto/Kebbi/Zamfara
9. Rivers/Bayelsa
10. Cross River/Akwa Ibom
11. Enugu/Anambra/Ebonyi
12. Abia/Imo
13. Edo/Delta
14. Adamawa/Taraba
15. Bauchi/Gombe
16. Borno/Yobe
17. Plateau/Nassarawa/Benue
EXAM/INTERVIEW VENUE
1. Customs Hqtrs, Yaba
2. Customs House, Ibadan
3. Customs House, Akure
4. Customs Hqtrs, Kaduna
5. Customs House, Kano
6. Customs House, Minna
7. Customs House, FCT
8. Customs House, Kebbi
9. Customs Hqtrs, P.Harcourt
10. Customs House, Calabar
11. Customs House, Enugu
12. Customs House, Owerri
13. Customs House, Warri
14. Customs House, Yola
15. Customs Hqtrs, Bauchi
16. Customs House, Maiduguri
17. Customs House, Jos
NOTE: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment is free but All Successful Shortlisted candidates are hereby to Accept this offer by making the payment of Acceptance Fee N3,500 (Naira) only. And you are to print-out your Examination/Interview invitation letter and passes slip from this portal and certify that you are fully understand that you will attend the Training Exercise and I shall not demand compensation or relief from the Government in respect of death or any injury which i may sustain in the course of or as a result of any task given to me during the training
Re: Nigeria Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates by Emmzi(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
lol...acceptance fee ke, this scammer no sabi format

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates by Basilekeh: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Scam..easy to detect

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates by teadrake(m): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Please, I got a mail from Nigerian Custom Service asking me to fill out a form and send back to that mail.
The form contains basic information such as names,DOB,Sex et al.
Hope is not from scammers please??
Re: Nigeria Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates by changeskc: 12:05am On Aug 31, 2019
grin grin grin
Scam grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates by AnaCheks(m): 12:54am On Aug 31, 2019
teadrake:
Please, I got a mail from Nigerian Custom Service asking me to fill out a form and send back to that mail.
The form contains basic information such as names,DOB,Sex et al.
Hope is not from scammers please??
Scam please oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Challenge In Getting A Job (please Help) / Intercontinental Bank Hurrible Test At P/h. / Nbc Is Nigeria Bottling Company (a Coca-cola Hellenic Company)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.