Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters (59371 Views)

Uyo Yahoo School Proprietor Bags 10 Years Jail Term For Fraud / EFCC Arrests 12 Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Jonathan39: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Are you trying to defend criminals or what actually are you trying to say.... don't defend criminals whether they are from your region or not, because you won't know when they will channel their radar at your. Except you are one of them.... what do i know
seanjy4konji:
why would they even go to school when its sure they wont even get a befitting job after the stress....

You say make dem no do yahoo?

Wetin dem go chop?Armed robber na hin bad na or ritual killing...

How many large scale company or assembly plant deh south west or east that employs workers and pay at least 60 k permonth ir Bmw,or Caterpiller where young guys can just be doing casual job and get 50 k per month...all food processing companies don run go ghana when light no deh,gocverment that produces crude oil abd still use money to ship it to another country,pay for refinig the crude then pay to buy the refined product again pay to bring it back to its source and the same country has 6 refineris but wont repair it because of selfish interest...

dem go arrest dem go arrest tire..i know one day when men cant take the suffering any more...

they will beer the anger people put for mind..their families and closest will bear the grunt..they will ask men to take money they have looted and take gold but no one will hear...just be entering inside that well one by one...

They are pushing Nigerians to the corner gradually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by coolexy2: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2019
To serve Nigeria with all my strength.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Mr president
God bless EFCC and honorable me Magic

[quote author=Dispensable post=81768241][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by coolexy2: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Dont mind him cause he not there at the point to the arrestment

Jonathan39:
Are you trying to defend criminals or what actually are you trying to say.... don't defend criminals whether they are from your region or not, because you won't know when they will channel their radar at your. Except you are one of them.... what do i know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Fuckgovt: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2019
Chai na them na! The better we learn crime has no tribe the better for us. Or else we will keep showing our hate in public
The suspects-Oluwaseun Ogunbunmi, Haruna Yusuf , Olubori Hassan, Wasiu Idowu, Basit Adeniran, Aina Olajuwon, Okafor Joseph, David Ado, Olamide Ogunseye, Opeyemi Ahmed , Monsuru Amao, Taiwo Rasak- were arrested on Thursday, August 29, 2019 in a rented three-bedroom apartment in the Ikotun area of Lagos, where they used as a Yahoo Yahoo school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Fuckgovt: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Biety:
They were caught in 3 bedroom rented apartment. Mtcheeew.
EFCC should go after those that have made fortunes out of this cyber crime, like the guy that has link with Imo state gov and another one spraying dollars in a wedding ceremony.
Obinna and his acomplice s who have made bilions out of this cyber crime are the real threat.
he started like them bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Tina246: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Kia cerato ,2014 mileage 9,203.@3.5m. Call Justina 08033836993.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by cenaman(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

I know afonjas hired Okafor to help them intellectually, cause afonjas are dull , that's why they steal panties and dig graves for human skulls, Yahoo rituals is in their DNA I mean those from (far) south West
lipsrsealed
Deepfeel:

I know afonjas hired Okafor to help them intellectually, cause afonjas are dull , that's why they steal panties and dig graves for human skulls, Yahoo rituals is in their DNA I mean those from (far) south West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by PVC2019(f): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Jonathan39:
Don't you reason before you talk? what if their browser logs or softwares on their system is incriminating? You think EFCC are novice? Assuming they are from the east you will say otherwise. Shame on you

The shame should be on you because you're emotional attached to your tribe. So browser logs or softwares means they're fraudsters? Is browser logs or softwares the reason why FBI listed the names of your brothers? Big head No brains
Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Dispensable(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2019
Biety:
All these ones are learners,Invictus Obinna remains the biggest fraudster in our country today.
bro I disagree ooo some people they wey be say we don’t know them like them hushpuppi and co awon ole gbogbo
Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by azpekuliar: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2019
azpekuliar:

Not the biggest of all time however. Im sef still get ogas for the game. Wait until he is able to sell a non-existent airport and bank more than $242m from it then you can consider giving him the title.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by guynextdoor(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2019
cenaman:
OKAFOR lead them to internet fraud, crime is in their DNA i mean those from (far) east.
"Anummanu!!!"
Hear this: What re-tarded slowpokes like you can't wrap your small minds around is that those 80 igbo guys that were arrested were members of a syndicate. And the FBI was able to track them easily because Invictus obi chose to sing so as to get a lighter sentence. That's how criminals operate...especially in a place like Naija where there is so much mistrust among the different ethnicities. Did you not see the list of drug peddlers awaiting execution in Saudi. Was there a single Igbo man on the list? Wasn't it all Yorubas? Is that to say Igbos, or other tribes don't do drugs? I bet you know better! In the same vein, just because there was only one Yoruba among the 80 does not mean there aren't yorubas, or Hausa, efik, Edo etc. cyber fraud syndicates. Now that the EFCC is under so much heat to perform, just watch as these different gangs and their nefarious activities will be brought to light. For you to come out and start yapping like a rabbies-infested puppy only goes to show how intellectually inept you are! Haba! How dumb can you get and still breathe? You better get some education, and jettison those tribal sentiments before it's too late!
Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by BushDoctor123: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Biety:
They were caught in 3 bedroom rented apartment. Mtcheeew.
EFCC should go after those that have made fortunes out of this cyber crime, like the guy that has link with Imo state gov and another one spraying dollars in a wedding ceremony.
Obinna and his acomplice s who have made bilions out of this cyber crime are the real threat.
This was how the big time yahoo boys started. The ealier we nip them in the bud the better.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by seanjy4konji: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
what you dont know wont kill you.
Jonathan39:
Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by sukar886: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
mumu
Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by sukar886: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
the same way abacha is the highest looter in the whole world
Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Boyooosa(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
iv always said this; if nigeria will die, it is religion that will be the killer, tribalism will be the hired assassin and the fake bloggers will finally bury her...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Laslaslala: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
fortran12:

LOL, social security how much will it pay? After these guys have seen larger monies you think they will now settle for stipends from the governement. These youth should find something tangible to do, not defrauding people.
They better start it before another generation of insatiable criminals who will never accept such stipends rise up
Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Laslaslala: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
NCAN S/W area are nowhere to be found
Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Jonathan39: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
So we should wait till they still millions? What have I not seen in this nairaland. So you don't know what proactive measures are? Olodo
PVC2019:

The shame should be on you because you're emotional attached to your tribe. So browser logs or softwares means they're fraudsters? Is browser logs or softwares the reason why FBI listed the names of your brothers? Big head No brains
Re: Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by follock007(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2019
which one be yahoo yahoo school again?
they say, if you look at the abyss (habit) for too long, the abyss will look back at you. i am doing yahoo as a one on one business between me and a white woman from the upper world using my laptop and your boutiques are taking back the money when they sell me #1000 trousers for #5000 each and your fast food and bars selling a beer for #500-#1000 per bottle and i don't have to take the empty bottle with as the case with Malaysia for example, i do everything express for high prize and the money drains only for witches claiming to be police, efcc and government to decide to let me know i have been a yahoo boy when they kill people closest to me and send others packing, now they mock every seconds of my living by giving me partial dystrophy every now so that i can not go out of town unable to make money, read, watch tv, eat food, bath well, have control over my thought and choices of words and even reflexes that are supposedly involuntary are clashing and then or a stroke and acute lockjaw and pumping air with unseen pipes in my nostril, gullet and Adam apple anytime they notice a pulse they make me pause and move at their command only like a robot and enjoy when i fight back and i am only fighting myself because it's not clear (nuclear) they were raised to think that is policing and government, the abyss i have looked into with my laptops and books and now they are looking back into me... ding! ding!! ding!!! i am a looser... i am a yahoo boy

YAHOO | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
https://dictionary.cambridge.org › dictionary › english › yahoo

yahoo definition: a rude, loud, unpleasant person, especially one who has little education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) / Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.