Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) (39462 Views)

Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) / No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by godquality: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2019
blogger4:
The vehicle jumped into the bush hit a tree, according to reports, the car broke into pieces but the young man came out alive without scratch. is this not the doings of the God?

Nobody believe that he will survive this kind of fatal accident.

But God prove them wrong. God is great and will always be.

Source:

https://odinceblog.com/miracle-as-man-survives-a-fatal-accident-with-his-car-no-scratch-13-photos/
God had nothing to do with this. He survived because he was lucky. If God has something to do with this why did he not prevent the accident entirely. Was he trying to prove a point?

1 Like

Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by tyup(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Abegi Lexus gs 2006 copart U knw how it feels when turboing a v6 engine And u step on gas at 180kph Any small pot hole u enter na inside bush He geh luck say the ogume nor kill am Street boy
the question is why would one be turboing at 180kmph
na death the person dey find na

1 Like

Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by hedonido: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2019
The car was completely destroyed but he is thanking God for surviving. But if it had been an ordinary incident where a fellow road user merely scratched his paint or cracked the side mirror, he will jump down with wheel spanner and get ready to kill somebody. Nigerians are ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2019
This is serious. It may be jazz too, see as the car broke to pieces and no scratch?

Well grin
To God we still give the glory grin grin grin
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2019
djoe21:
Then it wasn't a fatal accident. Thank God.

It was ghastly

1 Like

Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2019
We were thought in physics that a body in motion continues in motion until a force acts upon it.
Now, since his body was moving along with the car, but the car came to sudden stop, while his body was still moving its dangerous to assume that he is ok.
His internal organs were suddenly jammed to the inner body linings and could lead to internal bleeding. His neck spine could get a whip lash and his cranial contents could exert pressure on the skull.
He needs to be medically examined.

1 Like

Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2019
godquality:
God had nothing to do with this. He survived because he was lucky. If God has something to do with this why did he not prevent the accident entirely. Was he trying to prove a point?

Go and ask God why grin
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2019
godofuck231:
Its an American lexus that's one of the good reasons if na out right toyota, that na death, no delay

Since when did Lexus become American? shocked

Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of the Japanese automaker Toyota. -Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by idonhammer: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2019
Newguyhere:
Yahoo plus undecided

Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by Lacash: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2019
It can only be by his grace...Thank God for his life�
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by DeHumbleTboy: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2019
blogger4:
The vehicle jumped into the bush hit a tree, according to reports, the car broke into pieces but the young man came out alive without scratch. is this not the doings of the God?

Source:

https://odinceblog.com/miracle-as-man-survives-a-fatal-accident-with-his-car-no-scratch-13-photos/
this is a film trick if there's no video
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Lexus? Na them.

If those boys overtake you here ehn. You will think they are trying to meet up with rapture.

3 Likes

Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by godquality: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2019
dalass:

Go and ask God why grin
if i know where he dey, i for go ask am. If you know, help me ask am. grin
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2019
portablechizzy:
Awesome God

My dear indeed AWESOME grin grin grin
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by malele(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2019
godofuck231:
Its an American lexus that's one of the good reasons if na out right toyota, that na death, no delay

What do u mean , Lexus IS Toyota
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2019
portablechizzy:
Awesome God
Where are you now
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2019
Between 06 and 08 es
fishjam:

Is this not Lexus 2008 Es 350
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2019
Lol no be lie
Someone dtagged out my bumper and i went calm
Ppl called me weirdo that day
He later panel beat am 3k aft 2hrs of arguement
hedonido:
The car was completely destroyed but he is thanking God for surviving. But if it had been an ordinary incident where a fellow road user merely scratched his paint or cracked the side mirror, he will jump down with wheel spanner and get ready to kill somebody. Nigerians are ridiculous.
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by double3(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2019
Probably a case of driving above safe speed limit, might be wrong though.
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by D1zion: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2019
djoe21:
Then it wasn't a fatal accident. Thank God.
haba how can you say its not a fatal accident. Just look at the car how divided it it is & you're saying is this.just say God was with him that was why.he should go & do Thanksgiving & thank God for given him another chance to live again.
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by alphaNomega: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2019
D1zion:
haba how can you say its not a fatal accident. Just look at the car how divided it it is & you're saying is this.just say God was with him that was why.he should go & do Thanksgiving & thank God for given him another chance to live again.

Do you know what fatal accident means?

Keyword. FATAL

Look it up and thank me later.
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by hedonido: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Lol no be lie
Someone dtagged out my bumper and i went calm
Ppl called me weirdo that day
He later panel beat am 3k aft 2hrs of arguement

My brother e no worth am. Even the argument no worth am, before person wey get high BP go slump die for your hand during shouting match.

Whether dent or scratch or even collision, I'll just drive away from the scene immediately without any long talk. After all, it's a mistake that doesn't happen everyday.
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by alphaNomega: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Since when did Lexus become American? shocked

Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of the Japanese automaker Toyota. -Wikipedia

Unless he means the car was imported from America which he would be correct.

Go to auto section and see how Cosplay tries to stop these things from happening by exposing fraudulent car dealers selling condemned vehicles (that have been reworked) as clean titles, accident free.
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by frankcell(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2019
God I praise you
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2019
godofuck231:
What's the basis of this assumption/conclusion?
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2019
there two Things involved. its either the tree no be ordinary tree to be able to divided steel Into pieces or the car na plastic car ( dead car)....
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by Raysleek: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2019
Offpoint:
From the look and his hairstyle and outfit... he was doing 190. He got lucky the driver seat area was less impacted. He should thank his God his time isn't that day.

No matter how fast you drive you'll never get to your destination an hour earlier, that's what they don't understand.
God bless you sir. This speaks volumes
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2019
blogger4:

Source:

THIS IS AN OLD NEWS FROM DELTA STATE.

Nairaland is fond of recirculating old news.
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by peace0813(f): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Seat belt n Airbag saved the guy
and God
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by kachi08(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2019
This God........tell me why my family and I won't worship God? He is the victor ever victorious.
Re: Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) by kennydora: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Praise master Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) / Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) / How Long Does Green Card Application Processing Take ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.