Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Shehu Sani To El’ Rufai - You’ve Been Reduced From A Dwarf To A Leper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani To El’ Rufai - You’ve Been Reduced From A Dwarf To A Leper (312 Views)

Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture / El-Rufai: We Turned Shehu Sani To Blogger, Relocated Hunkuyi To China / Shehu Sani To Sowore: "My Hair Doesn't Need Marijuana To Glow" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Shehu Sani To El’ Rufai - You’ve Been Reduced From A Dwarf To A Leper by exlinklodge: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Shehu Sani Fires Back At El’ Rufai - You’ve Now Been Reduced From A Dwarf To A Leper After Buhari Abandoned You

Tantrums and savagery has been the order of the day between former senator, Shehu Sani and his political adversary Nasir Elrufai of Kano State. Sometimes I wonder if out political elites are not the thugs we sort to remove.

The former lawmaker, who represented Kaduna Central at the Senate, Shehu Sani has reacted to a comment credited to the governor of Kano State, Mallam Nasir El’ Rufai, who on Thursday said Sani had been reduced to a mere “blogger” since his defeat in the last general elections.

In Sani's reaction, - El’Rufai has been reduced from “dwarf” to a leper after being abandoned by President Muhammad Buhari and his men.

In a statement issued late on Thursday, Sani blasted El’ Rufai saying the Kano State governor was busy focusing on his presidential ambition while kidnappers had taken over his state. His statement read in part:

“I’m pleased to have reduced the height of El-Rufai from a dwarf to a leper who was rejected by the Governors forum.

“Mr El-Rufai, I’m not responsible for removing your name from the entourage of those who traveled to Japan with Mr President after wasting your three days in Abuja. Eat Yahuza Suya, since you missed the Sushi.

“El-Rufai is more focused on his presidential ambition, while his state is under the siege of Kidnappers”.

He however advised El’ Rufai to face the face of thoes who threw away his list of ministers and also threw out his luggage from President Buhari’s Japan trip.

“He is still obsessed with the World Bank Loans and using it as an excuse to justify his incompetence, while his counterparts in other states are busy commissioning and executing projects.

“Since you are still angry for not getting the loan, I can help you with some high heels shoes to increase your height,” said Sani in the statement.

Haha, Sani is indeed a clown and his undoubtedly knows how to deal with a slugger like El' Rufai.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2019/08/shehu-sani-fires-back-at-el-rufai-youve.html

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: Shehu Sani To El’ Rufai - You’ve Been Reduced From A Dwarf To A Leper by Mynd44: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2019

(1)

Enugu Govt Appoints Former IGP, Onovo, As Security Consultant(photos) / #xenophobic: Nigerians Roast Buhari Over His Special Envoy Move / Xenophobia: We Won’t Sever Ties With S/africa, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.