Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! (929 Views)

Is Qnet Company A Scam ? Please Help Me / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by Mannyemmy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hello all, my stories goes like this, I will be brief.

I saw an advert post by a nairalander with moniker Abiolasade who goes about posting on different sections of giving out loans. So I decided to mail him which was this past sunday, then he gave me some questionnaires which I answered (I will show screenshot below). Then he later told me to call him( this is number 09018629180). He then told me that same day that I am eligible for the loan of #1M which I have requested for but I will have to pay 5k to settle quickteller and he told me he was the one personally giving out the loan that he his a banker. Me being desperate sent him the 5k because the bank account details he provided for me was a business account of an estate management site in Lagos, Bevishomes limited(these are the bank Details, Account Name: Bevis Homes limited, Account No: 0263310972 bank; Gt bank) and I also saw the bevishomes site online(https://bevishomes.estateagentsng.com) which made me pay on Wednesday, 2 days back. So I noticed after paying him and he confirmed it, he switch off and later called me telling me there was network in quickteller in processing the loan in the night of that day which I also received a mail from him forwarded from the fake quickteller email address he did to me( this is the quickteller email quicktellerng@credit4u.co). So ever since since that Friday night he sent me that mail of him telling me lies of poor network connection from quickteller, his line has been switched off and he sent a mail yesterday saying his line won't be available again and he hasn't responded to.my mail any longer.
Please I want you all to help me get rid of him.as I am a self sponsored student and I own a startup tech company which I was looking to expand and right now I'm in my finals and a lot of money is being spent on project. Please I need you all to help me get rid of him.

I have some certain questions to ask. Hence he gave me a business account named Bevis Homes Limited which is situated at Lagos, please the lagosians here, do you know this company that are into housing and real estate?

My 2nd question is for the bankers here or to the persons that knows it, is it a possible for a single person to open a business account as this scammer has done to me now without submitting his CAC certificate (registered business certificate) of the business acclaimed named, Bevis Homes Limited?
Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by Mannyemmy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nawa for you sef bros angry

2 Likes

Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by Mannyemmy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Nawa for you sef bros angry

Bro I'm just weak. Please help me out
Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by bluebay(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
I suggest you take it to the EFCC page. They will respond to it .
Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
You sef fvck up! Someone claims he has 1M for you and still insists on you paying him 5k before he could disburse the loan to you and you agreed.

That's so silly of you! Common sense should have dictated to you that he isn't legit.

Sorry but your money might be gone for good. Next time, you gotta be wise.

No one will give you a loan of 1M without proper documentation and physical presence. You should note that!

3 Likes

Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by kolubo(m): 4:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Mannyemmy:

Bro I'm just weak. Please help me out
I wouldn't blame you, I was a victim of one the these scammers on nairaland last month also a guy scammed 30 people of 3k each in a group with this acct number
Stanbic Bank
Miriam Ahmed
Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by Mannyemmy(m): 7:39am On Aug 31, 2019
bluebay:
I suggest you take it to the EFCC page. They will respond to it .

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by Mannyemmy(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2019
Mysteriouz:
You sef fvck up! Someone claims he has 1M for you and still insists on you paying him 5k before he could disburse the loan to you and you agreed.

That's so silly of you! Common sense should have dictated to you that he isn't legit.

Sorry but your money might be gone for good. Next time, you gotta be wise.

No one will give you a loan of 1M without proper documentation and physical presence. You should note that!

Noted bro
Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by Diablo666: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2019
These people have a way of using other innocent people account number or somehow use a business account that don't have relation to them personally. This types are impossible to trace because the account they use are usually turn out to be victims of their other scams as well, stolen or lost atm cards, etc. To avoid this make sure the account you are paying into has the same name of the person you are doing business with.
I tried tracking down a scammer who scammed my friend in such way but it turned out the company was a recharge card retail. The scammer just used my friend to pay for card while he got the supply. They don't even know him
Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by dabocity(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2019
How did you expect to pay the loan back sef. You claimed to be a student and expected to be paying 122,222 monthly I guess.

1 Like

Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by Mannyemmy(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2019
dabocity:
How did you expect to pay the loan back sef. You claimed to be a student and expected to be paying 122,222 monthly I guess.

Its based on the business I'm to venture in if I can get the #1M loan. I can comfortably pay everthing
Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by Damitism: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Sorry for your loss. Report to EFCC as someone has said and back your report with evidences. Also, don't delete any of your chats with the scammer.

The scammer is new on nairaland. That should have been the first red flag. As a rule of thumb, you don't transact with fresh members on any website. That's not to say old members can't be scammers too. Let the member be at least 1 year old on the website. Scammers are usually impatient and can't wait that long before they will show their traits. For old members too, you need to check whether they have been active or not on the website. Check their past activities and reputation. Those are basic things you should always check before you do transactions with anyone online.

1 Like

Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by Mannyemmy(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2019
Damitism:
Sorry for your loss. Report to EFCC as someone has said and back your report with evidences. Also, don't delete any of your chats with the scammer.

The scammer is new on nairaland. That should have been the first red flag. As a rule of thumb, you don't transact with fresh members on any website. That's not to say old members can't be scammers too. Let the member be at least 1 year old on the website. Scammers are usually impatient and can't wait that long before they will show their traits. For old members too, you need to check whether they have been active or not on the website. Check their past activities and reputation. Those are basic things you should always check before you do transactions with anyone online.

Please Damatism, can you guide me on this? Please message me on WhatsApp https:///2347080126206
Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by Damitism: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2019
Mannyemmy:

Please Damatism, can you guide me on this? Please message me on WhatsApp
You can contact them on Twitter or search for their website/email.
Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by kolubo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Diablo666:
These people have a way of using other innocent people account number or somehow use a business account that don't have relation to them personally. This types are impossible to trace because the account they use are usually turn out to be victims of their other scams as well, stolen or lost atm cards, etc. To avoid this make sure the account you are paying into has the same name of the person you are doing business with.
I tried tracking down a scammer who scammed my friend in such way but it turned out the company was a recharge card retail. The scammer just used my friend to pay for card while he got the supply. They don't even know him
I agree with you most of these scammers don't use their own bank account to receive the money, like in my own case he used a lady account number to receive it.
Re: Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! by Saphhh7t: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2019
Something is funny o

In this Nigeria, do you think the EFCC will investigate a N5k scam? I doubt it....OP I'll say you move on and be careful so you don't fall for cheap scams as this again

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! Air Peace Boss, Onyema Faces 105 Years In Jail If Found Guilty Of Al / Let Me Grow Your Online Business - Services Before Payment / What Business Can One Do With 100k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.