Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (54946 Views)

Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) / Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention / Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by franudi: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2019
anigbajumo:

Last time I check Abiola protest was all over the corner of the country.
You must be daft to compare military regime to civilian government.The fact is no Yoruba group will team up with IPOB for any protest except that drug addict.
So this is civilian regime by your own standard. I am yet to understand how some people reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by DonBenny77(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2019
franudi:
So this is civilian regime by your own standard. I am yet to understand how some people reason.

The fellow is ignorant, just has money to buy phone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by Kay25(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2019
gradually they are laying siege for sai baba dis time around he won't escape it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2019
Sowore is not worth agitating for. Nigerians are just quick in forgetting things. Have you forgotten that this regime made Sowore?

He was working for the Buhari camp through Tinubu and the likes. Now, he wanted to bite the fingers that fed him. Let him rot there.

He was strong pioneer that make sure this administration was brought by gullible Nigerians with his numerous lies and accusations.

Enjoy your day Sowore... You are definitely not an Omo Odua but a traitor and that is what traitor sees. Jonathan was trying his best but your media kept chunking out fallacies and you and your cohorts succeeded in making sure this tyrant came into power. Now you want to protest against his administration? Buhari even of Tinubu denies you tomorrow, pick him up. All you evil people, your cups will soon be full

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by Bacteriophage: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2019
chennaija:

Yeaaaah right, like Abiola diplomacy.

Diplomacy kee you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by Toscarel: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2019
anigbajumo:

Last time I check Abiola protest was all over the corner of the country.
You must be daft to compare military regime to civilian government.The fact is no Yoruba group will team up with IPOB for any protest except that drug addict.

bros thinks he is under a civilian rule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by livebyday(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2019
judgementyard:
Abeg they should free him , unfortunately Nigerians ,we forget so easily.

Not necessarily

I think the problem isn't selective amnesia but there is no patriotism in Nigeria

No belief in the entity called Nigeria

This should be taught in schools from grade school , junior high all the way to senior and further empathised in college

For goodness sake parents spend more time teaching their children religion and tribe than what it means to be nigerian

Cheers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by TruthinAction: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2019
This is the kind of protest I have been longing to see. Only women can successfully protest in this country. Let the police come and arrest braless women. They will be confused.
Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by LazyGold(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2019
oldtruth:
Sowore is not worth agitating for. Nigerians are just quick in forgetting things. Have you forgotten that this regime made Sowore?

He was working for the Buhari camp through Tinubu and the likes. Now, he wanted to bite the fingers that fed him. Let him rot there.

He was strong pioneer that make sure this administration was brought by gullible Nigerians with his numerous lies and accusations.

Enjoy your day Sowore... You are definitely not an Omo Odua but a traitor and that is what traitor sees. Jonathan was trying his best but your media kept chunking out fallacies and you and your cohorts succeeded in making sure this tyrant came into power. Now you want to protest against his administration? Buhari even of Tinubu denies you tomorrow, pick him up. All you evil people, your cups will soon be full

The guy is not even a Yoruba

He is an Ijaw

He can rot In jail for all I care

Planning a revolution after losing an Election, he is a sore loser

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by rikithor(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2019
learn how to drive very well
Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by Smoke55: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2019
Say No To Tribalism!!

If These Women Protesting Unclad Happens To Be Igbo Women,you Will See Some Misguided Elements From The West Insulting Peoples Mumm And Grandmumm...

Its Ridiculous And Prepostreous Insulting Ppls Parents..

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by Myself2(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2019
What a shame

1 Like

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by rozayx5(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2019
funmike83:
But how come Nigerians have stopped talking abt the release of this guy, and we want things to change

The south west don't care

If It was gej that did this

They would be holding protest's and conference everyday

Their headache is ipob

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2019
What is it with sh1t hole dwellers and n@kedness

They will say its not part of their culture but will seize the slightest opportunity to go naked or make another person naked. sad

Will this very movement change anything? No!

1diots.

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by Yujin(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2019
colestephan86:

That revolution now was a big blunder from him.
He contested and didn't win, then he want to do revolution. If someone else and not him had fronted the course it would have been ok
Lol. You guys will always have something negative to say about anyone who challenges the useless order of the evil contraption. There's nothing wrong with a revolution which was championed by one who lost an election. Isn't this what you guys have been asking Nnamdi Kanu to do all these years? We can clearly see you for who you are. You asked Nnamdi Kanu to form a political party and challenge the system if he was serious. This is what Sowore did; now what excuse do you have against him? I've never seen such rubbish people as the Nigerian youths. We all know that the politics and governance in the shithole is totally flawed and needs immediate overhaul but will never rise up against it. Worst still, we join hands with the oppressors to condemn those who dare try. Tufiakwa!
After a deep thinking, I realized something and it is this. " Run away from people who ALWAYS give reasons why something cannot be done or achieved". This has further galvanized my push for Biafra. Anything that will keep my people away from such people is a must do at any cost.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by DameB(f): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2019
Why did this women do the nude protest in the dark

Is that the most effective time?
Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2019
Simplyleo:

I'm proudly an African.

But one thing I detest about our African culture is this nonsense in bolded text. angry

We so much believe in some imaginary supernatural beings, which in reality are very very non existent. And in my opinion, this accounts, to a very large extent, for our stunted growth.

If some of us have a little idea of the knowledge and logic applied by the West in designing most of the hi-tech equipment we use today, we will realise all these useless beliefs shouldn't be found among higher animals like human beings.

That West you mentioned are more spiritual than most of you imagined. The dimension and operations of their spirituality are opposite to the black. They (West) are aware of the enormous spiritual power available to the black before they brought religion to stop us from practising our faith thereby allowing the gods to be forgotten and those old men and women who were priests died without anybody to handover.

The West bought some of our spiritual artefacts and stole some. They did this to weaken the spiritual power of the black.

It is Japanese & Chinese that have kept their temple that know how West use spiritual power to aid technology. The engineering mechanism and mechanics of how planes fly is mainly by White witchcraft

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release by semyman: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2019
Train a child the way he should go and when he grows old he will not depart from it
When he was threatening to sack Buhari from Aso Rock where were you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) / Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari / Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.