Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

HELP: How Do I Get My Musical Inspiration Back? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / HELP: How Do I Get My Musical Inspiration Back? (277 Views)

Wizkid, Tekno Thank You For Being An Inspiration – Drake / Oliver De Coque (1947-2008): The Exit Of A Musical Toxic Waste / Bayelsa Musical Artistes Award, bmaa 2017 - See The List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: How Do I Get My Musical Inspiration Back? by NaijaTushboy(m): 1:58am On Aug 31, 2019
I have been writing songs for the past years and i haven't come across this.just of recent i have been trying to put down some songs but it seems the inspiration are not just coming.As Usual i've waited for long and also listen to kinda music that i like but still i still feel empty and i'm afraid if i have lost ma musical inspiration.I NEED ADVICE PLEASE.
Lalasticlala please help me push this to the frontpage i need people's opinion on this.THANKS
Re: HELP: How Do I Get My Musical Inspiration Back? by blackpanthar: 2:10am On Aug 31, 2019
go for concerts and shows... MEET MUSICAL ICONS THAT ARE YOUNGER THAN YOU BUT MORE SUCCESSFUL.... LET THEM TELL YOU THEIR STORY AND HOW THEY MADE IT....

YOUR PASSION WILL COME BACK LIKE A PLAGUE.

Sitting and listening to songs wont help you unless you see someone LESS TALENTED THAN YOU, LIVING THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS.... so go and meet them and let them speak LIFE INTO YOU.

NaijaTushboy:
I have been writing songs for the past years and i haven't come across this.just of recent i have been trying to put down some songs but it seems the inspiration are not just coming.As Usual i've waited for long and also listen to kinda music that i like but still i still feel empty and i'm afraid if i have lost ma musical inspiration.I NEED ADVICE PLEASE.
Lalasticlala please help me push this to the frontpage i need people's opinion on this.THANKS
Re: HELP: How Do I Get My Musical Inspiration Back? by NaijaTushboy(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2019
blackpanthar:
go for concerts and shows... MEET MUSICAL ICONS THAT ARE YOUNGER THAN YOU BUT MORE SUCCESSFUL.... LET THEM TELL YOU THEIR STORY AND HOW THEY MADE IT....

Sitting and listening to songs wont help you unless you see someone LESS TALENTED THAN YOU, LIVING THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS.... so go and meet them and let them speak LIFE INTO YOU.

Re: HELP: How Do I Get My Musical Inspiration Back? by NaijaTushboy(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=blackpanthar post=81775054]go for concerts and shows... MEET MUSICAL ICONS THAT ARE YOUNGER THAN YOU BUT MORE SUCCESSFUL.... LET THEM TELL YOU THEIR STORY AND HOW THEY MADE IT....

But i have no friend that is doing music
Re: HELP: How Do I Get My Musical Inspiration Back? by NaijaTushboy(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2019
blackpanthar:

i have no friends that are musician
Re: HELP: How Do I Get My Musical Inspiration Back? by skyhighweb(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

do ur thing do new things meet new people change studio
Re: HELP: How Do I Get My Musical Inspiration Back? by blackpanthar: 12:54am On Sep 01, 2019
your answer shows you really have nothing in life for music. DID I MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT FRIENDS?

DO FRIENDS FALL FROM TREES? IS IT NOT ONE DAY YOU MAKE FRIENDS..... relax dont take my advice and watch how you will only sing in the bathroom and never get anywhere.

GO OUT THERE AND LEARN FROM ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED MUSICIANS.... LET THEM MENTOR YOU. MENTORS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS....

you really shouldn't have posted anything, you are not ready for what you are asking for.

NaijaTushboy:

Re: HELP: How Do I Get My Musical Inspiration Back? by Vivian2233: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Start smoking Igbo or go and learn barber

Pls stay away from drug

(1) (Reply)

[audio] larry Fresh – Do Normal / Mbitiouz - Mbitiouz Riddim MP3 / [mp3] Sarz & Wurld – Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.