Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,110 members, 7,821,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

What Is The Name Of This Skin Rash On This Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Name Of This Skin Rash On This Baby (303 Views)

Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Skin Rash On This Baby by itzmoni(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2019
Re: What Is The Name Of This Skin Rash On This Baby by xaliujokes(m): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2019
Take her to the hospital. Don't waste time online searching for the name

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Skin Rash On This Baby by Prettyvita(f): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2019
For the best baby care, go to a hospital, meet with a paediatrician.
This is not what u bring online. What worked for another baby might not work for ur baby. So please take the baby for check-up.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Skin Rash On This Baby by itzmoni(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2019
Did that already they said she was just reacting to something...some form of allergy...but it's been 2 weeks and it still there.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Skin Rash On This Baby by daddytime(m): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2019
N

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Claims 60% Of Vagina Infections Are Caused By Men / FG Should Boost Plastic Recycling Initiatives – Environmentalist / Get Instant Relief From Warts With Natural Oils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.