Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Peter Okoye Apologizes To Ladies He Previously Kissed After Fixing His Teeth And - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Apologizes To Ladies He Previously Kissed After Fixing His Teeth And (965 Views)

Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Apologizes To Ladies He Previously Kissed After Fixing His Teeth And by Futurephilip(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2019
Peter Okoye underwent a teeth fixing and whitening process and he took to Instagram to show off the result
A major highlight of the show-off was the singer revealing that he has always been conscious of smiling because of the protrusion in his dentition, while also apologizing to ladies he kissed in the past. Peter further revealed that the teeth fixing process has brought back his confidence

Read more below
https://www.naijalynkz.com.ng/2019/08/peter-okoye-apologizes-to-ladies-he.html?m=1

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes To Ladies He Previously Kissed After Fixing His Teeth And by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Mtchewwww
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes To Ladies He Previously Kissed After Fixing His Teeth And by GuestLog: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2019
E remain the kolanut nose grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes To Ladies He Previously Kissed After Fixing His Teeth And by 48noble(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2019
These girls will start looking our teeth too...
God bless us with money, somebody must brush my teeth too.
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes To Ladies He Previously Kissed After Fixing His Teeth And by slyfox35(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Too much sucking of p****y be don scatter my guy teeth like Russia bullet

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Dig Out Tweet Where Peter Okoye Promised To Give Tacha 60m In Cash / Fans Celebrate Favourite BBNaija Housemate, Mercy 26th Birthday In Style / Cardi B Explains Why She "Snubbed" Ghanian Celebrities [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.