Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,086 members, 7,953,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pastor Heals Man Of 15 Years Madness In Port Harcourt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Heals Man Of 15 Years Madness In Port Harcourt (354 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / GRAPHIC VIDEO: TB Joshua Heals Man With Permanent Erection!!! / Photos: Nigerian Pastor Heals Man Whose joystick Refused To Come Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Heals Man Of 15 Years Madness In Port Harcourt by semasir: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2019
A popular mad man in Choba area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State was cured of his insanity on Friday, 30th August 2019 by an unnamed pastor.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-mayBQZNo9vs/XWoEqTjklfI/AAAAAAAAB3Q/c2CvgwxdF7Yntex_DGv5zwzGEqLEEy1yACLcBGAs/s320/IMG_20190831_061451.jpg[/img]

The healing was made after the yet to be identified pastor conducted a deliverance session within the area.

It was also gathered that he has been mad for over 15 years and is mostly seen around the Choba roundabout.

He was also reportedly a drug dealer in the neighbourhood just like his brothers.

The man is also a native of Port Harcourt and from the Ogbakiri (Ikwerre) extract.

Source: https://talkofthedayng..com/2019/08/man-cured-of-insanity-of-over-15-years.html?m=1
Re: Pastor Heals Man Of 15 Years Madness In Port Harcourt by Kingosytex(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Wow!!!!

This is good news.

May God be praised.

I just hope that the atheists on this forum won't come and start asking why the pastor didn't heal all the mad people in the streets or those at yabaleft.
Re: Pastor Heals Man Of 15 Years Madness In Port Harcourt by Joshmodest(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2019
He should advance to yaba left and Aro Abeokuta , we have a truckload of them there , I'm sure the God that helped him do this is still alive and capable to do more !
Re: Pastor Heals Man Of 15 Years Madness In Port Harcourt by Kingosytex(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2019
Joshmodest:
He should advance to yaba left and Aro Abeokuta , we have a truckload of them there , I'm sure the God that helped him do this is still alive and capable to do more !

Lol..cheesycheesycheesy

Look at what i just said up there.
Re: Pastor Heals Man Of 15 Years Madness In Port Harcourt by Larryfest(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Kingosytex:
Wow!!!!

This is good news.

May God be praised.

I just hope that the atheists on this forum won't come and start asking why the pastor didn't heal all the mad people in the streets or those at yabaleft.
Will it be a sin if the pastor does that

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus Christ? / What Is This Scenario Called In The Church / The Double Standard Of Babcock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.