Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

What Nigeria Image Those Outside Nigeria Are Really Tarnishing? OPINION - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigeria Image Those Outside Nigeria Are Really Tarnishing? OPINION (359 Views)

Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase / Kyari: FG, Police Have Badly Sullied Nigeria’s Image / Kyari: FG, Police Have Badly Sullied Nigeria’s Image (Punch Editorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigeria Image Those Outside Nigeria Are Really Tarnishing? OPINION by Youthleader22(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2019
What Nigeria image those outside Nigeria are really tarnishing?
I have been in Nigeria for more than 2 months now from the abroad, like my other mates that have been traveling outside the country for more than 40 years now and back from please I want you to tell us what image the government and some other citizens keep telling us the Nigerians in diaspora are tarnishing. Is it same Nigeria that the security has gone so worse that it don’t even cross my mind to use road transport to visit other states, or the dead power supply, or bad rickety roads. No I’m thinking about it with laughter. What Image is Buhari and his cohort keep preaching about. Whatever Nigerians go over there and abroad they do to survive and damn the consequences. The image of Nigeria to every sensitive person knows that it does not exist or damaged totally. The lies the government keep preaching outside the country will come to fruition one day.

1 Like

Re: What Nigeria Image Those Outside Nigeria Are Really Tarnishing? OPINION by SUPERPACK: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Yahoo boy spotted
Re: What Nigeria Image Those Outside Nigeria Are Really Tarnishing? OPINION by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Never mind the deluded Nigerians.

They will never see their corrupt leaders stealing their money as tarnishing their image.
If its an abroad crime they will term it image tarnishing. And this madness is spearheaded by some useless media personels.
To them any negative news against the Igbos restores their blood pressure to normal.

They forget that the most watched nollywood movies outside the shores of Nigeria are made by same Igbos.

In fact, almost 80% of our national team is made of Igbos. Crimes committed by their brothers outside Nigeria is no news to them.

Which crime and image tarnishing can be bigger than billions of Nigerian money stolen away by Abacha?
This same money, the present commander in chief justified and said they were dodging sanctions.

Blacks gat no love for themselves and the west will forever exploit their stupidity.
Who will ever call Nigeria refining its crude outside Nigeria image tarnishing. SPITS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigeria Image Those Outside Nigeria Are Really Tarnishing? OPINION by tollyboy5(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Yahoo boy spotted
youre ignorant, nigerians don't have enough scammers compared to Europeans hackers. America has bloody drug lords that trade drugs with other countries yet they won't trend online. inferior complex Nigerian are the ones trending whatever white men calls Nigeria. Work hard and make your money stop hating on others. My hard work don't fetch me enough yet I'm always angry with Nigeria government not hopeless dude who went into fraud actually
Re: What Nigeria Image Those Outside Nigeria Are Really Tarnishing? OPINION by tollyboy5(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2019
and lalasticlacla and myndd44 Seun would not push this kind of thread to front page. they are scared of Abuja war lords , the jagaban of morons and other real criminals USA would grant free entry to their country and even call them saint. undecided
Re: What Nigeria Image Those Outside Nigeria Are Really Tarnishing? OPINION by Sonoyom(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2019
Nigeria does not have any image to protect inside or outside the country.
Soldiers killed Police officers to release a KIDNAPPER, how low can we go. Our Legislators fight at every turn, what image do we have to protect. Is it Legalised corrupt practices going on in the country with the full backing of religious leaders?

I am still waiting for one reason to be proud of being a Nigerian.
Re: What Nigeria Image Those Outside Nigeria Are Really Tarnishing? OPINION by Youthleader22(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Never mind the deluded Nigerians.

They will never see their corrupt leaders stealing their money as tarnishing their image.
If its an abroad crime they will term it image tarnishing. And this madness is spearheaded by some useless media personels.
To them any negative news against the Igbos restores their blood pressure to normal.

They forget that the most watched nollywood movies outside the shores of Nigeria are made by same Igbos.

In fact, almost 80% of our national team is made of Igbos. Crimes committed by their brothers outside Nigeria is no news to them.

Which crime and image tarnishing can be bigger than billions of Nigerian money stolen away by Abacha?
This same money, the present commander in chief justified and said they were dodging sanctions.

Blacks gat no love for themselves and the west will forever exploit their stupidity.
Who will ever call Nigeria refining its crude outside Nigeria image tarnishing. SPITS

Imagine Abike Dabire a woman that says she is representing Nigerians abroad coming out with a news about Nigerians in diaspora and sectionalizing them. Saying some are from so so state and others from so so state. If the country can’t be one they should share it and every one goes to their respective country. This is a disgrace for a country walai

1 Like

Re: What Nigeria Image Those Outside Nigeria Are Really Tarnishing? OPINION by Youthleader22(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Yahoo boy spotted

It’s hustling bro.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Scam In Nigeria / Police Confirm Abduction Of Kaduna Lawmaker / Minister Optimistic ICT Will Lead Contribution To Nigeria’s GDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.