Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland (683 Views)

Testimonies From GCK - GCK Baby! / Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2019
Revelation 12:11 - And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Revelation 19: 10- And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

I spent 2 months on nairaland.
I registered that account as i was led and deactivated it as I was led.

I'll like to share few testimonies of what God did in the life of a few, when they contacted me I gave them prayer points to fast with as I was led and I also prayed along with them on my own , cos I couldn't give out my number.

@rogersmith,@pengriffey,@Zuluhead,@giftedprof,@butterfly777,@OCTAVO,@CaveAdullam,@Jesusjnr,@bellong,@Enkaynwa,@graxie,@igbaf,@madprophet,@bamiz,@bayodaniel@Solomonbrown64,@suregalluv,@hedwigesmaduro,@esof1,@laraoge,@kunlesmiles,@yummy76,@jaydeehena,@tomtween1,@joslyn,@Godgatme,@LilMissFavvy,@bonnylight003,@OkCornel,e.t.c.

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Whaoooooo enthronedbyGod is this you?
It was just yesterday i saw the part where you mentioned that you were leaving. I was going to say something but since you were led, I kept mute. Ive been a silent reader and I have learnt so much. I perfectly understand all that happened in that thread but Esu Pofo. Jesu yo joba ba Raye fe ba Raye ko Jesu Ti Joba. The gate of hell shall not prevail! Eku ise oluwa sir.
Please go ahead and share the testimonies. I personally have had testimonies from people on Nairaland too. The Devil has lost Ntorrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Share it Sir. We overcame by the word of our testimony...

Most happenings in the natural are determined by occurrences in the Supernatural realm.Until a man learns how to command the supernatural he will be susceptible to everything in the physical.
Good Morning FAM. Happy Weekend To You All.

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2019
Satan is a loser in every sense of it no matter the strategy he employs or deploys.
Jesus is Lord and He reigns!
RiyadhGoddess:
Whaoooooo enthronedbyGod is this you?
It was just yesterday i saw the part where you mentioned that you were leaving. I was going to say something but since you were led, I kept mute. Ive been a silent reader and I have learnt so much. I perfectly understand all that happened in that thread but Esu Pofo. Jesu yo joba ba Raye fe ba Raye ko Jesu Ti Joba. The gate of hell shall not prevail! Eku ise oluwa sir.
Please go ahead and share the testimonies. I personally have had testimonies from people on Nairaland too. The Devil has lost Ntorrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Share it Sir. We overcame by the word of our testimony...

Most happenings in the natural are determined by occurrences in the Supernatural realm.Until a man learns how to command the supernatural he will be susceptible to everything in the physical.
Good Morning FAM. Happy Weekend To You All.

Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
[.quote]Whaoooooo enthronedbyGod is this you?
No, this is Bodydialect57 acting on his behalf

RiyadhGoddess:

[.quote]Jesu yo joba ba Raye fe ba Raye ko Jesu Ti Joba. The gate of hell shall not prevail! Eku ise oluwa sir.
Yes o sis. Amen.
Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:03am On May 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:28am On May 12, 2020
Pm me
nuttyhnic:
Bodydialect57 how can i reach enthronedbyGod ?
Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 12, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Pm me
Just did

(1) (Reply)

Odumeje Should Have Been Investigated And Arrested / Enugu Abuzz As Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Makes History / The Devil Unmasked..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.