Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras (86971 Views)

Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) / ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by 12345baba(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
G guard keke
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Daisy7718:
nonsense naija made
sooo u dant want thish kwantry to frogress khai
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jaynom:
Hmmn! Other countries are manufacturing electric cars and planes that use solar energy! We are here celebrating Keke.

We have to start from somewhere
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by Youngs247(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wow! Nice keke. Our leader go soon swap to this one.
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by dochenaj: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jaynom:
Hmmn! Other countries are manufacturing electric cars and planes that use solar energy! We are here celebrating Keke.
"At all at all na winch", my Sapele friend would say.

I hope we are progressive in our development and slow and steady we will get there.
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by mechanics(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
it's expensive.
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by woleabayo(f): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
wowwwwwwwwww its really awesome
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by PotatoSalad(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jaynom:
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by Emedu(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Assemble in Nigeria and not made in Nigeria.
Technically any country that can produce a tricycle can as well make a car successfully
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by Glink2018(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
Keke napep even cost past golf 4 and Toyota Camry Nigeria used....

With time Dem go sell Keke for 2 million while motor to be 500k...
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by Reference(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin.... complete with suicide doors.... nice.
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by Reference(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jaynom:

Yes we will celebrate it. Let us see what you make.

1 Like

Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by terrafella(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Hope it sells

Your signature reminds me of last call. It's funny how ain't nobody interested, till the day I almost killed myself in Lexus...
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by Reference(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
If only Nigerians can start to make (fabricate or assemble) industrial machinery. There is an enormous market out there. I have a long list of things I would rather buy here if they can be made and I have a number of reasons for that. The marine industry cum oil and gas is one sector that has made significant progress in onshore manufacturing. Agriculture as well. The big disappointments are construction and engineering, power, and machine tools. This is one big reason infrastructure remains extremely prohibitive. There are hardly any local substitutes for anything useful.

1 Like

Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by donkossy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Hope it sells
better stop hoping... Who will buy

Money wey I go use buy pencil Camry from Cotonou
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by xcelentattitude(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Kingosytex:
I hope the keke napep also has steering instead of handles. Is it also fitted with a mortuary standard AC?

shocked shocked
Which one is mortuary standard AC?

Is it for Mortuary purposes?

Mbok, when you buy your own which I know you will soon do, buy mortuary AC and put inside undecided undecided
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by Obason22(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
obafemee80:

Meet the most luxurious and safest Keke you will ever find on Nigerian road. The new brand, named Motoshine Tricycle, was created after the man behind the luxury three-Wheeler, Mr Olumide Peter Adesina, boarded the popular Keke Marwa/Napep -- known to come with no doors -- during a heavy downpour.

In addition to keeping the passengers dry during heavy rain, the CEO, Dragon Motors, Olumide Peter Adesina, also said the tricycle will reduce the rate of accidents caused by tricycles and motorcycles in the country.

Formerly imported but now assembled in Lagos with the hope of empowering our youths and creating job opportunities, the tricycle cost ₦990,000 compared to ₦700,00 the 3-passengers Keke Marwa/Napep goes for in Nigeria.

It comes in two different models and designed to carry 4 - 6 passengers comfortable, compared to 3/4 the Keke Marwa carries. It is also fitted with secured doors to protect passengers from falling out and getting wet on raining days.

Other features includes a front and reverse cameras, as well as cooling fans for increased ventilation.

Powering this Keke is a 150cc Single Cylinder 4 Stroke Water Cool engine that gives a maximum speed of 60km/hr.

What Do Think About This Made-In-Nigeria Luxury Three-wheeler?

https://autojosh.com/this-n990000-made-in-nigeria-luxury-keke-comes-fitted-with-doors-and-front-reverse-cameras/

“Between December 2014 and April 2015, motorcycle accidents increased by 34 per cent, both in recorded death cases and injuries./ How many life have been taking between December 2014 and April 2015 by Dangote trucks, since u can give account of motorcycle
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by ninzce6(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
na news we day everly see an say naija make things....he never go global since i was born
Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by tot(f): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nigerians sabi complain. People attempt something, the next thing is to lambast the attempt under the guise of advanced countries are doing better. You better start small and work your way up. Rome wasn't built in a day. Those building nuclear stations today started way back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by Habeyy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin
Lucid1:

The Keke we currently use, isn’t it made in ‘other’ countries? We don’t need your type in our country, please collect visa and leave us alone.

All kinds of progress is accepted by me.

Even if we start producing bicycle tyres tomorrow, it’s a welcomed development, provided it’s top notch. It means we’ll have one less item to import.

Lastly, what have you achieved in your life that can compete globally. Are you younger than Mark Zuckerberg?
Best comment have read in d month of august
That part "are u younger than mark zuckerberg" made me lost d ability to can
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras by Azeez532(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lucid1:

The Keke we currently use, isn’t it made in ‘other’ countries? We don’t need your type in our country, please collect visa and leave us alone.

All kinds of progress is accepted by me.

Even if we start producing bicycle tyres tomorrow, it’s a welcomed development, provided it’s top notch. It means we’ll have one less item to import.

Lastly, what have you achieved in your life that can compete globally. Are you younger than Mark Zuckerberg?

Jeez, what a clapback.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

***how To Check Automatic Transmission Before Buying A Used Car*** / World First Transparent Car Launched In Germany / Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.