Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,844 members, 7,841,202 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) (34972 Views)

2 Killed, Property Burnt As Niger Communities Clash Over Woman / Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist / Sacked Policeman And His Gang Members Arrested Over Woman’s Murder. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by wallezee: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/08/how-fraudsters-fight-over-woman-led-to-collapse-of-crime-syndicate/

Why is it always the IGP's IRT thats always taking care of business? Guess the police divisions and area commands are just there to check vehicle particulars.
Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by eddieguru(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
ismart:
my precious grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin..."my precious where are you" cool

1 Like

Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by DropsMic(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
People fall for this format
Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by mu2sa2: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nemesis caught up with them.Shikena!
Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by dangotesmummy: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
dannybrasky:
Oleku! Way way old scam! Only thr newbies/millennium kids will fall for this scam! Been happening long ago.
ABI o. the scam is so 1993 grin
Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by dannybrasky(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
ABI o. the scam is so 1993 grin

grin

1 Like

Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by friendlyadvice: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Them for show the woman make we know if she was worth it
Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by obentenyson(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
this is a stupid way of scamming people.. only an idiot will fall for this their lame tactics...
Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by vickyhow(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
bestman09:
grin
Old school scam!
BTW, women had been the source of the downfall of great men and institutions from time immemorial

Adam, Samson, Anini, Abacha etc!

Evans The Notorious Kidnapper, #For_the_Records!
Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by fortune1968: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Igbo again ! this time , local ones !

2 Likes

Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by Kooldon(f): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
This swindling tricks is as old as I can remember. Here, even a child in primary school, will know that it is a scam
Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by bizhop01: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
Old School Style
Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by Gofwane(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Exactly what my Bible says in psalm 1: “But the way of the ungodly shall perish” cool
same thing my Quraan said! grin

1 Like

Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by goldmatrix(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
See the time the expired trick reach the North. We use to see this when we were in Primary school in the late 90s.

Backward North. Not even development can reach them in time except terrorism.
Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by baratech: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Fear woman
Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by baratech: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
goldmatrix:
See the time the expired trick reach the North. We use to see this when we were in Primary school in the late 90s.

Backward North. Not even development can reach them in time except terrorism.

Lolzzz
Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by Dlaw1982: 4:15am On Sep 01, 2019
This set of fraudsters almost defrauded me in 2011 during my NYSC year Osun State when I mistakenly entered their vehicle from Ore in Ondo State. They used this same trick on me but thank God I was not greedy and desperate to make money so I told them I was not interested in taking part in sharing of the money in the bag, hence, I will not follow them to any native doctor to remove the charm. They tried to convince me to go with them that it was a huge opportunity for me to become rich in life but I refused and I told the driver to stop the car which he did and I alighted from the vehicle. I thanked God that day who rescued me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by samsongbemisola(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2019
Dlaw1982:
This set of fraudsters almost defrauded me in 2011 during my NYSC year Osun State when I mistakenly entered their vehicle from Ore in Ondo State. They used this same trick on me but thank God I was not greedy and desperate to make money so I told them I was not interested in taking part in sharing of the money in the bag, hence, I will not follow them to any native doctor to remove the charm. They tried to convince me to go with them that it was a huge opportunity for me to become rich in life but I refused and I told the driver to stop the car which he did and I alighted from the vehicle. I thanked God that day who rescued me.
You didn't fall a victim because you are not greedy, they are not the same set of fraudsters, but a different group, just the same format and tactics.
Re: How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) by Greatzeus(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2019
Nations have gone to war where millions died as a result of a single woman.
Troy comes to mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State / Smuggler Who Taped 15 Phones To His Body Caught In Kenya (Photos) / Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.