Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Father Collects Money From 67 Year Old Man That Raped His Daughter In A Hospital - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Collects Money From 67 Year Old Man That Raped His Daughter In A Hospital (427 Views)

Son Kidnaps Father, Collects N2.5m Ransom In Oyo (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix) / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Collects Money From 67 Year Old Man That Raped His Daughter In A Hospital by shalomekelaka: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
Father Of 14 Year Old Girl Raped In Hospital Room Collects Money From 67yr Old Suspect Rather Than Press Charges...see very shocking details https://www.247nnu.ng/2019/08/father-of-14-year-old-girl-raped-in.html

Re: Father Collects Money From 67 Year Old Man That Raped His Daughter In A Hospital by cooooooks(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Even teenage girls don't see the defilement of a minor as a big deal these days.

I was shocked to hear my cousins explaining that if anything happened to them, they'd rather hide it than go through the disgrace especially since they have no confidence in our society to punish the rapist.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Yahoo Boys(photos) / Man Beheads Six-year-old Son For Money Rituals / Photos Of The Fake Islamic Centre Housing 300 Inmates In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.