Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Can Never Be Friends With My Ex-boyfriend - Lizzy Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Be Friends With My Ex-boyfriend - Lizzy Gold (607 Views)

BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Lizzy Gold's Mother's N10M Shop Burnt Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Be Friends With My Ex-boyfriend - Lizzy Gold by Naijahitmusic: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nollywood actress Lizzy Gold is of the opinion that once she breaks up with someone, they can not remain friends.

The mom of one and movie producer went on to state that the only thing that can make her keep a friendship with her ex-lover is if they have a child together.

she noted:

https://www.naijahitmusic.com.ng/2019/08/i-can-never-be-friends-with-my/

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Cbn's Plan To Charge On Deposits, Withdrawals Above 500k / Bbnaija 2019: How Cindy, Diane And Elozonam Were Issued A Strike / Singer Mad Melon Of ’danfo Drivers’ Music Duo Is Dead (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.