Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying (23553 Views)

How To Build A House In Nigeria / Petrol Kept In A House Burns In Oworonshoki, Lagos (Photos) / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by nick50(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Motivational speakers everywhere still e still not easy

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by obonujoker(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Experts gan are Ole cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Seebrian(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Buying my own house soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ziyechi:

I can help. How do i reach you ?

Are you an expert in the subject of building valuation? - just asking

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by MrAkata: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
I was surprised how expensive it is to live in Nigeria. I was forced to live in airbnbs because I didn't want to commit to the long term leases and lump sums.

The prices of houses in Abuja and Lagos is ridiculous.

Y'all are literally getting robbed. I prefer Abuja because of the trees and city overall. Lagos island is overrated.

I don't sympathize with Nigerians though. I literally got into an argument with my Nigerian friend that still lives in America. He told me " you gotta have bread if you stay down here. "As if that shit was cool. I told him you gotta be a damn fool to pay this crap.

I feel Nigerians take pride in getting overcharged for stuff because it makes them feel special.

Compounded with the fact mortgage rates are practically robbery for a short term mortgage.

I had a cool spot in Agodi that was reasonable but I would NEVER buy property in Lagos

I understand why Nigerians never move back . You literally sacrifice your living standards by moving back

4 Likes

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Successmind(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Contact successmind property and relators for lands or own a property around alimosho Lg, ejigbo Lg, agege Lg, isolo Lg and other axis on mainland.....

Call ::Successmind 08140964126 /09079141426
Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by OlujobaSamuel: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
obonujoker:
Experts gan are Ole cheesy
Lol, leave am oo, expert wey go dey charge like sey every part of mainland Na island.
I was walking by a house somewhere around Ayobo, the house was placed on rent but the agent office address is Ikeja(Obafemi Awolowo way).
I just look at the house and tell my wife that, that building can never see anyone in the next 10years. She was curious as to why I jumped to such conclusion, I told her that the agent's commission and agreement won't allow it because that agent will be demanding for a premium which agents in this area are not charging.

4 Likes

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by damoobaba: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
You'll pay for most of the things you highlighted above. The money you'll pay a property valuer alone is also ¼ the price of the land you want to buy. All the need is to buy from a verified property agency and ensure the documents are government backed/verified.

3 Likes

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Ziyechi: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Are you an expert in the subject of building valuation? - just asking

Yes. I am.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Emmypure: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
I rather build than buy � in Lagos, because it's over priced.
Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by obonujoker(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Lol, leave am oo, expert wey go dey charge like sey every part of mainland Na island.
I was walking by a house somewhere around Ayobo, the house was placed on rent but the agent office address is Ikeja(Obafemi Awolowo way).
I just look at the house and tell my wife that, that building can never see anyone in the next 10years. She was curious as to why I jumped to such conclusion, I told her that the agent's commission and agreement won't allow it because that agent will be demanding for a premium which agents in this area are not charging.

I'm telling you... We are in the business,so we know what's up

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by xxxXXXxxx: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
NR wants in a highbrow area

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by PristineSteve(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
I am an Estate Surveyor and Valuer.
Just in case you need to have an opinion of value of any land or building, reach out to me.

I also assist in buying, selling and renting of landed properties.

LaEvilIMiss:
@poster - Please how does one value the property they wish to buy? you have just mentioned the most critical factor that potential buyers must look out for but you did not give facts.

Are you a technical expert in building and construction? can you help on the matter?

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by showafrica(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
jUeLiZ:
mtcheeeww,,, very soon una go d advertise on how to buy Nigeria with not more than 5M

Its simple now, just offer them multiple loans. Then offer to build them refineries on credit.
Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Bluffly: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Not in Nigeria, except if everyone is ready to do the right otherwise you find your efforts washed away boy flood of miscreants.
Nevertheless, always take pains to act
Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Sachiopropty(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
@poster - Please how does one value the property they wish to buy? you have just mentioned the most critical factor that potential buyers must look out for but you did not give facts.

Are you a technical expert in building and construction? can you help on the matter?

Thanks

Thank you a lot comprises in property appraisal the cost of the land , the value of the type of property built because all property are unique such as location, lot size, floor plan, amenities and more ... Interested in property valuation kindly chat 08287692998

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by uwemconcept: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Thanks

There are professional valuers. You can reach out to anyone but if you don't mind I can refer someone to you

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Chris2863(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Yungpato23:
First to comment.

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Thanks op. I have great deals and mortgage for everyone
WhatsApp 08036858593 let's talk
Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by MegaStarr(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
ForeThinker:
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take a step.

Wise words. Give us more.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
uwemconcept:

There are professional valuers. You can reach out to anyone but if you don't mind I can refer someone to you

Ok, I shall put you in touch with a potential buyer send a PM
Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sachiopropty:

Thank you a lot comprises in property appraisal the cost of the land , the value of the type of property built because all property are unique such as location, lot size, floor plan, amenities and more ... Interested in property valuation kindly chat 08287692998

Ok, I shall put you in touch with a potential buyer send a PM or if it is ok, I shall send your number across

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
PristineSteve:
I am an Estate Surveyor and Valuer.
Just in case you need to have an opinion of value of any land or building, reach out to me.

I also assist in buying, selling and renting of landed properties.

Ok, I shall put you in touch with a potential buyer shortly
Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by PristineSteve(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ok. I'll be expecting.
Thanks

LaEvilIMiss:

Ok, I shall put you in touch with a potential buyer shortly
Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2020

Land Mark: The Young Shall Grow Company

Description: The front 2story of 6 flat the each of the flat is 2 bedroom then the one at the back is a story building first floor is 3bedroom of 2flat and down is a room and pallor swlf contain in 4 place in all comprising 12 families

Price: 29m for the two buildings
Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by ennecco: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Good op nice write up
Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Truetalk3139: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Flytime:
Wetin do lala.... over a year ago since it was posted

Dem fi don kill snake for the comments section
Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by frankyychiji(f): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Modikko:
Hurry up and claim your prize ��
The post says don't be in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by passiveincome01: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Daydreaming
Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Lamasta(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Building has always been my own plan and not buying cos it saves you more than buying inflated houses
Re: How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying by Leezah(f): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oya make una value this property
Cc
PristineSteve

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A.P Filling Station Port-Harcourt Is On Fire (Video) / The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / Osborne Foreshore Resident Association (OSFRA) Beat Up Lekki Gardens Contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.