Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Guys Help Me: My Laptop Goes Off And On By Itself - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Guys Help Me: My Laptop Goes Off And On By Itself (856 Views)

My Computer Usually Wipes Off All My Saved Files Anytime It Goes Off / Help! My Laptop Goes Off Immediately I Put It On! / Laptop Goes Off After 25minutes Or At 82% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help Me: My Laptop Goes Off And On By Itself by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Guys my laptop goes off and on by itself
This issue started on Sunday evening. I have tried all my best to make it work as it used to but all effort to no avail.

And I'm working on a project but this issue has frustrated me.
Re: Guys Help Me: My Laptop Goes Off And On By Itself by sirusX(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
Try running a system restore to a date before Sunday evening

Maybe an update might be causing an issue
Re: Guys Help Me: My Laptop Goes Off And On By Itself by fuckboys: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
fuckboys:
Please technicians in the house, my laptop keeps force shutting down and turning itself on when i plug the charger, but when its on battery its ok and will use up the battery without shuting down.

Some one said i should change the cmos battery, just did and the problem continues. And when the laptop in turned off and not charging it turns itself on using battery. What could be the problem with this laptop, been using it for 4yrs and counting before this issue started recently.
Thanks guys, finally fixed this issue without visiting an engineer. I changed the power cord and it fixed the issuE

NP. Not the charger itself cos ive change the charging adaptor twice and it continued, i just change the power cord (the other cord end of the adaptor that connects to wallsocket)
Re: Guys Help Me: My Laptop Goes Off And On By Itself by fuckboys: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
dayo2me:

Guys my laptop goes off and on by itself
This issue started on Sunday evening. I have tried all my best to make it work as it used to but all effort to no avail.

And I'm working on a project but this issue has frustrated me.

check my post above this, your lucky day
Re: Guys Help Me: My Laptop Goes Off And On By Itself by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
fuckboys:
check my post above this, your lucky day

It goes off and on both on battery and on power.
Re: Guys Help Me: My Laptop Goes Off And On By Itself by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
sirusX:

let me try that
Re: Guys Help Me: My Laptop Goes Off And On By Itself by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
sirusX:

it didn't work baba
Re: Guys Help Me: My Laptop Goes Off And On By Itself by sirusX(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
There are lots of things that could go wrong....hardware or software

But I guess it's best to give it to an expert to troubleshoot

There are many options one could take, but it's only if you know....you know
Re: Guys Help Me: My Laptop Goes Off And On By Itself by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2019
sirusX:
There are lots of things that could go wrong....hardware or software

But I guess it's best to give it to an expert to troubleshoot

There are many options one could take, but it's only if you know....you know

It is still acting that way. I have tried all I could but no it won't work.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Toshiba Laptop Core I5 , 1gb Nvidia @50k SOLD OUT !!! / Beautiful Clean Uk Used Hp Pavilion Dv6 Core I3 4gb Ram 500gb Hdd with guarantee / SOLD Brand New HP Envy Laptop 2gb Nvidia Geoforce MX150 Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.