Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (47292 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Evante4all(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
This is the number one reason why I said I won't use or buy anything made by South Africa e.g mtn, Dstv, shoprite etc

Then be ready to stay in the dark cos our govt did not put in place proper alternatives.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Chauke(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
saheedbadmus:
Dis shows how stupid south africans are..black attacking blacks ..How i wish we nigerians are wicked like dis south africans and take revenge on there citizens and business here in 9ja but we cant cos it would affect us...lots of Nigerians would bé jobless if we take revenge...and Our govt aint helping matters at all o..God save Nigerians and other african country citizens staying in S.A.

This is as stupid as marauding Fulani herdsmen attacking innocent villagers in their sleep.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Royalagro: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
White supremacists evil agenda around Africa, divide and rule

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by chukxie(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
South African will continue to spit on Nigeria because I'm sorry to say, Nigerians are dummies. What would it take Nigerians to boycott South African owned businesses in Nigeria? South African companies /hotels / supermarket chain stores operating in Nigeria are raking in millions of USD yearly compared with the peanuts Nigerias in South Africa make yearly. Agreed, there are some unscrupulous Nigerians in South Africa but I dare say there are many more legitimately hardworking Nigerians there than there are bad ones. It is high time those thick foreheads, weed smoking, neandertal South Africans are put where they belong.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Topmaike007(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Evante4all:

Then be ready to stay in the dark cos our govt did not put in place proper alternatives.
the killing is too much bro, they are milking us in Nigeria while their citizens are killing our citizens over there
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Toscarel: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
thing is Nigerians no sabi hide themselves, they enter a foreign country, snatch their women, oppress the lazy men in clubs, of course their men are bound to get jealous

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Chauke(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
TSRC:
I hope these south Africans know that nobody has a monopoly of Violence.
Soon it would be the turn of Nigerians.
We hardly forget things.

Nobody invited Nigerians to South Africa if things are bad for them they can move to the next country either DRC or South Sudan, there are plenty options if they do not want to go back to Nigeria.They have a choice of other 53 African countries to go and hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by InvertedHammer: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
/
Whoever continues to live in SA has himself or herself to blame. What is so special about SA that Nigerians wouldn't mind to die there? Why do people mistake stupidity for resilience?

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by tsfisheriesm: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
We don't need to attack them,all we need to do is stop using mtn,dstv,shoprit, and stanbic ibtc bank, tankio.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by chrisagyei: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
BabaIbo:

Just keep mute if you don't have any meaningful thing to say...
Ghanaians are not spared, that's how you folks will be carrying fake news everywhere.
No Ghanaian has being attacked because it's not in our blood to cause mayham and act arrogantly in a foreign land. No Ghanaian has being reported as attacked and even in Ghana as we speak no media house has reported of any xenophobic attacks in South Africa except the unfortunate one in 2015.You see,even when 2 million Ghanaians were forcefully deported from Nigeria twice in 1981 and 1985,no Ghanaian ever called Nigerians as lazy and envious of Ghanaians cos we were filled in almost all your schools, teaching in your universities ,businesses,etc.We just left quietly whilst we were be shamed and hurled as "Ghana Must Go!!".Now,Nigerians shout and insult their host countries such as South Africans,Ghanaians and even Malaysians as lazy,stupid,envious and all sort of names when even a little issue pops up or even unprovoked.How do you expect to be welcomed. Change your attitudes.

7 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by TSRC: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Evante4all:

There is no south African company in Nigeria that does not have an alternative.

Stop talking nonsense. Even DSTV has an alternative in star times and bein sports.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Chauke(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
BabaIbo:

Just keep mute if you don't have any meaningful thing to say...
Ghanaians are not spared, that's how you folks will be carrying fake news everywhere.

But Ghanaians are not screaming xenophobia.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by TSRC: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chauke:

Nobody invited Nigerians to South Africa if things are bad for them they can move to the next country either DRC or South Sudan, there are plenty options if they do not want to go back to Nigeria.They have a choice of other 53 African countries to go and hustle.
I think it is just unnecessary desperation.
Nigeria is better than most of these African countries, yet they just want to travel out for the unknown fortune that does not exist.

Why would a Nigeria be going to hustle in Ghana or Mali when Nigeria accounts for 85% of the economy in the sub region.
It is just madness.
When they get there and there is no.opportunity, they resort to crime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by West2019(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
Them should call come back home ,SA the headquarters of HIV ,let's attack them here as well Mtn,Multichoice must be destroy here in Nigeria I hated that SA ,what I'm.going to do there ,I better go to my village and become the richest farmer than going to SA for green pasture. God punished. All.our leader's. God punished SA .I prayer make I see anyone of them here in Lagos .I will make sure I send him or her to grave
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by BBBmall25: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
TSRC:

Give them a one year ultimatum to begin the process of moving their various headquarters to Nigeria , register in the NSE or leave the country.

Their president would come begging because they would leave South Africa instead of losing all those profits they make in Nigeria.
I Sight U Bro

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by BabaIbo: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
No Ghanaian has being attacked because it's not in our blood to cause mayham and act arrogantly in a foreign land. No Ghanaian has being reported as attacked and even in Ghana as we speak no media house has reported of any xenophobic attacks in South Africa except the unfortunate one in 2015.You see,even when 2 million Ghanaians were forcefully deported from Nigeria twice in 1981 and 1985,no Ghanaian ever called Nigerians as lazy and envious of Ghanaians cos we were filled in almost all your schools, teaching in your universities ,businesses,etc.We just left quietly whilst we were be shamed and hurled as "Ghana Must Go!!".Now,Nigerians shout and insult their host countries such as South Africans,Ghanaians and even Malaysians as lazy,stupid,envious and all sort of names when even a little issue pops up or even unprovoked.How do you expect to be welcomed. Change your attitudes.

Ignorant is not an excuse...
You don't deserve further reply on this post

6 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by caprini1: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
TSRC:

I still haven't forgiven them for killing Lucky dube.

I can now understand why the Whites enslaved them.
Like a page on facebook calle South Africa Today,,and see the kind of hedious crimes committed against whites in SA not reported by the press.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by BabaIbo: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chauke:

But Ghanaians are not screaming xenophobia.

That's their problem, BTW I don't care about that, I only corrected the lies/wrongs in the first response I quoted
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by skallion7(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghanaian-killed-in-xenophobic-attacks-in-South-Africa-354708%3Fgallery%3D2&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjezsHtyq3kAhXSolwKHShKAecQFjAFegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw257kPZHgjKjIg3-cBG8GCt. You're talking nonsense, check that link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by lereinter(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nigerians are just I don't even know

The govt can't react to the killings and destruction

The citizens can't show solidarity to their peers

Avoid South Africa brands and companies, show your disdain

Nawa for this country
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by fuckpro: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
toyinjimoh:
Nigerian government is taken dis worrisome issue for granted...so sad
...you get Government

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by PropertiesPro(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nice suggestion, at least before defending them so that the Nigerian government doesn't get speechless after fighting
zabuur:
Hope the Nigerians living in SA are doing legit businesses to make money coz, it won't be easy to defend them if what they actually do to make a living is fraud oriented
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Ojizy1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
All Nigerians in SA come back home their police station can't even protect you guys

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Keep hoping! Believe it or not neither you nor the govt can change what have been from time immemorial till thy kingdom come. So save yourself the envy and work your ass to get one tyre. Lost soul in Mad agascar.

zabuur:
Hope the Nigerians living in SA are doing legit businesses to make money coz, it won't be easy to defend them if what they actually do to make a living is fraud oriented
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nigerian govt indeed... they should finish home before abroad...

PropertiesPro:
Nice suggestion, at least before defending them so that the Nigerian government doesn't get speechless after fighting
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by chrisagyei: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
skallion7:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghanaian-killed-in-xenophobic-attacks-in-South-Africa-354708%3Fgallery%3D2&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjezsHtyq3kAhXSolwKHShKAecQFjAFegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw257kPZHgjKjIg3-cBG8GCt. You're talking nonsense, check that link
that's why I mentioned since the 2015 report of that single unfortunate death,no report of an attack or death of even a single Ghanaian has been reported besides Ghana has no qualms with any national on earth.We are at peace with everybody thus our positive image regardless of our close proximity with bad reputation countries.We currently enjoy visa free with this same South Africa you guess seems to rebuke everyday.We don't support their attack on any national and I even know for a fact that majority of South Africans don't support any attack on any national buh you guess should also check your attitude

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by jaymee0(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nukilia:
Nigerians are very patient grin grin grin If they decide to react, South Africans won't like themselves....

I swear

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Maski87: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Come back to no light, no water, un employment, police brutality, and kidnappers
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by TSRC: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
that's why I mentioned since the 2015 report of that single unfortunate death,no report of an attack or death of even a single Ghanaian has been reported besides Ghana has no qualms with any national on earth.We are at peace with everybody thus our positive image regardless of our close proximity with bad reputation countries.We currently enjoy visa free with this same South Africa you guess seems to rebuke everyday.We don't support their attack on any national and I even know for a fact that majority of South Africans don't support any attack on any national buh you guess should also check your attitude
Asswipe.
There are hundreds if not thousands of foreigners doing crime in Nigeria, carrying out illegal mining, murdering farmers as herdsmen and even seizing ships laden with oil.
You don't see Nigerians going on rampage like animals.
In fact, there are more illegal immigrants in Nigeria committing crime than in any country in west Africa.
Maybe we should start our version of Ghana must go, malians must go.

What has visa free status got to with this? South Africans also wants to give visa free status to Nigeria and China.
I don't see how visa free status to south Africa of all country is a big deal.
You are not smart enough to see that there is a difference between the south African govt and the people.
The people hate foreigners even those in the same south African sub region.
They believe they are all taking their jobs. And they certainly don't like Ghanians too.
Maybe you need to go there and ask Ghanaians what they go through.

Though of course there is.no real difference between all these shityy African countries, Ghana inclusive.
You are all savages anyway

9 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by chrisagyei: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
TSRC:

Asswipe.
There are hundreds if not thousands of foreigners doing crime in Nigeria, carrying out illegal mining, murdering farmers as herdsmen and even seizing ships laden with oil.
You don't see Nigerians going on rampage like animals.
In fact, there are more illegal immigrants in Nigeria committing crime than in any country in west Africa.
Maybe we should start our version of Ghana must go, malians must go.

What has visa free status got to with this? South Africans also wants to give visa free status to Nigeria and China.
I don't see how visa free status to south Africa of all country is a big deal.
You are not smart enough to see that there is a difference between the south African govt and the people.
The people hate foreigners even those in the same south African sub region.
They believe they are all taking their jobs. And they certainly don't like Ghanians too.
Maybe you need to go there and ask Ghanaians what they go through.

Though of course there is.no real difference between all these shityy African countries, Ghana inclusive.
You are all savages anyway
relax bro,just release off some stress, you seem to be holding a strong scent of resentment against South Africa and possibly Ghana.I don't really know what Ghanaians has done to you to hold such grudge but remember that any evil that you feel that any Ghanaian has done against Nigerians, Nigerians has done same or even worse to Ghanaians.If you site scenarios, I will site tonnes of similar buh reverse scenarios. All the same.I like your attitude. You're a strong patriot who is not ready to take nonsense even from your fellow Nigerians who go astray.I wish I could reason with you.Mind you.Ghanians hold no grudge against any country in the world especially Africa. Kwame Nkrumah taught as that as our first lesson.Thats why we have the Black Star of Africa in our flag to represent and see ourselves as Africa and Africans first before even a Ghanaian

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by skallion7(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
Now you're lying, what you said is no Ghanaians have been attacked in SA
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans by Litmus: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nukilia:
Nigerians are very patient grin grin grin If they decide to react, South Africans won't like themselves....

This worries me. Hope they keep to self-defence, even deadly if it means saving themselves and others of the Nigerians community there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity / I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court / Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.