Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs (72797 Views)

Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) / Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by owila4luv(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
bobrisky is at risk
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by EdiskyHarry: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bobrisky is the one, causing all the hardship in this country, he is the leader of boko haram and Fulani herdsmen that is moving around causing misery in the country, at least this action of the NPF will make Nigeria a better place.

1 Like

Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by EdiskyHarry: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bobrisky is the one causing all the hardship in this country, he is the leader of arm bandits and boko haram that is moving around causing misery in the society, he is the leader of the terrorist group "Fulani herdsmen, at least this action done by the Nigerian police will improve the Economy of Nigeria, it will help tackle the security challenges we are facing, chai nice one.
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Digitalcreator(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
hedonido:
This is ridiculous. The Rule of Law has been assaulted so much under this godforsaken Buhari administration that it's now bordering on sheer fascism.

Nigeria is not a 'religious Republic' or a 'moral Republic'. We are a secular Republic governed by laws, not morals.. Because morals are always subjective. No one can impose notions of morality on others. We can only work with what is legal or illegal according to our secular laws. If it is illegal to be homosexual, do you have concrete evidence of Bobrisky's homosexuality other than meaningless social media innuendos which can easily pass for make believe? If you have concrete proof, why not charge him to court and tender that evidence?

What is the reason for using a federal institution such as the police to invade a private party?

Buhari and his government has really degraded Nigeria. It would take decades to rectify the damage this Fulani bastard has done to our democracy.
it seems to me that you are mad .. You just wasted a whole 4 years in school talking nonsense.. We can not promote homosexual in nigeria . we dont want it and we will never want it . i don't even want my kids to hear it .. Your comment is so invalid and disturbing you should be checked. If bob or wat ever his name is wants to remain gay he should go to USA.

Fish dont live on land. Its unsuvivable. You go were the temperature suits you

2 Likes

Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Digitalcreator(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Toscarel:

ask all the gay people that fled Nigeria that question, don't you know its an offence in Nigeria or do you live on mars
are yoi minding the goats

1 Like

Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Digitalcreator(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
livinbygrace:

Oga,you don finish ?
lol. Just quoting nonsense oloribuku illiterate
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nigerians don reason Bobrisky matter las las.

Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Jonathan39: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
If you know nigerian law, you won't write this nonsense
Frankiss44:
Much ado about nothing.. Police should focus their strength on chasing criminals.. Not bobrisky that is not breaking any law

1 Like

Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Beverlyjean(f): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
lomprico:

is your fada fućking him ?

For all the other fools quoting me, Bob is a cross dresser he has not come out to declare he is gay!

Kidnappers are having a field day, your useless police ain't doing anything to curb it, instead they are disrupting someone's birthday bash and you fools are rejoicing. Nonsense.

Is it that u don't listen to the news... 3 police men where killed for arresting a high profile kidnapper... Have I ever heard of a celebrated kidnapper?? Try it and get arrested...
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by vertueptime: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Police has cost us an entertainment of the year
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
vertueptime:
Police has cost us an entertainment of the year

D attempted arrest & d guy/lady running for his life after running mouth that Amb. Runsewe is too small 4 shim& that he rolls with d big boys is part of d entertainment

1 Like

Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by TajudinA: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
why he run now,he for wait now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bob risky right now.....japa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
lomprico:

For all the other fools quoting me, Bob is a cross dresser he has not come out to declare he is gay!

Kidnappers are having a field day, your useless police ain't doing anything to curb it, instead they are disrupting someone's birthday bash and you fools are rejoicing. Nonsense.
another licking ass spotted
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by lomprico(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Is it that u don't listen to the news... 3 police men where killed for arresting a high profile kidnapper... Have I ever heard of a celebrated kidnapper?? Try it and get arrested...

if they kidnappers were not having a swell time, those policemen wont have been killed.
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by nduchucks: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Tycyborg:
He is commiting a big crime cos it's in our constitution even Jonathan said so that we won't accept gay in Nigeria... Now imagine you have a son and he said his role model is bobrisky that he wants to be like him... What would you say? Will you tell him well done son for being gay?

I do not condone that lifestyle sir, but I cannot find the stipulation you alluded to, in our constitution.

Having said that, the venue was not sealed off for that reason. This is a case of misplaced priorities.
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Gandollaar(f): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It seems Buhari wants to have canal knowledge of bobrisky
This one off me grin Lawd!

1 Like

Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by vertueptime: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
lexy2014:

D attempted arrest & d guy/lady running for his life after running mouth that Amb. Runsewe is too small 4 shim& that he rolls with d big boys is part of d entertainment

Dem for allow them to start bubbling, then throw tear gas inside and arrest her/him, we would have liked to see the shameless people who attended, wldnt u?
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by feelgoodstuffs(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jman06:
How is he promoting homosexuality Can you change your sexual orientation from straight to gay just by watching Bob risky and his lifestyle

Those people who are gay today, how did it started?
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Shame no dey catch us?

This is what we’ve belittered ourselves to.

Na Nnamdi Azikiwe and co I blame......
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
lomprico:

You sound like a gay activist but unfortunately you have no business in Nigeria. Kpele
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Sniper101(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
lomprico:

Mr gay

You've been identified.

Well done sir...
...keep keeping up with the lifestyle
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by leofab(f): 12:01am On Sep 01, 2019
Digitalcreator:
it seems to me that you are mad .. You just wasted a whole 4 years in school talking nonsense.. We can not promote homosexual in nigeria . we dont want it and we will never want it . i don't even want my kids to hear it .. Your comment is so invalid and disturbing you should be checked. If bob or wat ever his name is wants to rema he should go to USA.

Fish dont live on land. Its unsuvivable. You go were the temperature suits you
keep quiet..your same religious that criminalise homosexuality was brought by the same people.. you need to start using your head and also be liberal and accommodating... your mentality isn’t different from than Shekau.
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by leofab(f): 12:03am On Sep 01, 2019
simpleton.. live and let others live
Sniper101:

Mr gay

You've been identified.

Well done sir...
...keep keeping up with the lifestyle
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by godofuck231: 12:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Bob risky has a new cell mate, she hates homos

Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by omohlexy: 1:02am On Sep 01, 2019
Chase him, catch him and put him in male prison of kirikiri and that will be the end of him bumbum
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Sniper101(m): 1:14am On Sep 01, 2019
leofab:
simpleton.. live and let others live

Gays? ...too bad I've chosen not to let such "things" live
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by Slynation(m): 1:19am On Sep 01, 2019
lomprico:

Childish talk....
You think it's quite easy been a police officer in Nigeria?You can as well go and join the NPF so u can capture the kidnappers
#Just sharap if you have nothing sensible upstairs to contribute
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by shogsman(m): 1:22am On Sep 01, 2019
I thought homosexuality was illegal,he should be in jail by now.
Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by tintingz(m): 1:30am On Sep 01, 2019
kokozain:
If anyone support bobrisky one of his/her family will tolls bobrisky ways amen. If you against his ways non of ur family will take his tolls lobatan
This is very nonsensical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.