Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / .. (716 Views)

How Private School Teachers Work / Lagos Collapsed Building: Private School Not Registered - Associations / The Agony Of Private School Teachers (2) (3) (4)

.. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
In your next article kindly list some secondary schools that meet up with the above criteria. Good job
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bro, the website is meant to teach people how to start and grow a school, it's just starting, so, I avoided trying to praise or promote any school whatsoever.. and by the way, many schools we think is standard may actually fall short and the article itself, is much longer than what I wrote here, I don't want to post it all for fear of making it too long to read
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Privateschoolre:
Bro, the website is meant to teach people how to start and grow a school, it's just starting, so, I avoided trying to praise or promote any school whatsoever.. and by the way, many schools we think is standard may actually fall short and the article itself, is much longer than what I wrote here, I don't want to post it all for fear of making it too long to read
OK. Your article is reach I must say
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
asuustrike1:

OK. Your article is reach I must say

Thanks jare
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2019
4# School surrounding

The environment around the school also matters; if fine and neat, its INCOMPARABLE to a school where the environment is dirty and not well taken care of.

Imagine a case where by;

You take your child to a school, and she doesn’t want to leave the place;
And imagine a situation where by

You take your child to a school and she instantly dislike the place.
Can you compare the two?

Answer that yourselves? [I think we both know the answer! lol.]

Importance of the school surroundings if it is NEAT includes:

Gives warmth to the students themselves if it’s good and neat
It gives the students more confidence
It gives fresh air
Makes them learn better and freely
Save them from potential diseases caused by a dirty environment;
it makes the parents know that the school is a place that emphasizes neatness.
A good surrounding attract good parents and make them feel that their children are in safe hands, also, it speaks and advertises the school as a neat place.

The school surroundings also matter a lot in standardizing a school

Best Way To Apply For The £18,000 Chevening Scholarship 2020 / What Is the Use Of An Education Without Selling Skills? / Covid 19: Moroccan High School Students Write Their Final Year Exam

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9