Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,887 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

I’m Happy With Madrid Squad, Perez Relationship —zidane - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I’m Happy With Madrid Squad, Perez Relationship —zidane (249 Views)

Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season / Zinedine Zidane To Leave Real Madrid / Florentino Perez: We Made The Super League To Save Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Happy With Madrid Squad, Perez Relationship —zidane by thebiggestgists(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
Zinedine Zidane demands his association with Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is solid and he is content with his squad in front of the exchange window shutting on Monday.

Madrid have spent around 300 million euros this mid year yet Zidane has not chosen a solitary new marking in his first beginning line-ups for the initial two rounds of the period.

Zidane trusted the club would sign Paul Pogba, yet Manchester United would not sell, and sell Gareth Bale, yet the Welshman stays resolved to see out his agreement, which lapses in 2022.

“The choices that are up to me are on the pitch,” said Zidane in a question and answer session on Saturday, in front of Sunday’s class game away at Villarreal.
“My association with Florentino Perez has consistently been awesome, he will consistently be the president that brought me here and I will always remember that.

“Once in a while it is smarter to explain things and I state the relationship is great, I couldn’t care less what anybody says. The significant thing is my everyday work and that I get the opportunity to mentor this incredible group.”

Madrid have acquired Eden Hazard from Chelsea yet the Belgian has thigh damage and won’t return until after the worldwide break.
Real have likewise signed Eder Militao, Luka Jovic, Rodrygo and Ferland Mendy, with Zidane declining to preclude further augmentations before the window closes.

Neymar’s future at Paris Saint-Germain stays unsure while Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen and Ajax’s Donny van de Beek are additionally accepted to be targets.

“Until Monday at 12 PM, everything can occur, one amazement, two shocks, yet the match is tomorrow,” Zidane said.

“I am glad for the players I have, for me they are the best players. Notwithstanding when you state you need to roll out certain improvements, the significant thing is the point at which the season begins, you are cheerful and I am glad.

“I can’t grumble about the squad that I have. On the off chance that I grumble, I can change occupations.”

Keylor Navas has fallen behind Thibaut Courtois in the race to be Madrid’s first-decision goalkeeper and is relied upon to join PSG.

“It could occur,” Zidane said. “Keylor will be with us for the game against Villarreal and until the window closes, anything can occur.”

Madrid began the season with an empowering endlessly succeed at Celta Vigo however were held to an attract at home to Real Valladolid a weekend ago.

chamotex, mukina2, Ogbeche77

source:https://www.jalabase.com/sports/im-happy-with-madrid-squad-perez-relationship-zidane/

Re: I’m Happy With Madrid Squad, Perez Relationship —zidane by latecsart(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
hala madrid

(1) (Reply)

The True Story Of Tammy Abraham / League 1 Season Is Set Be Cancelled Check / Real Madrid Vs Getafe (02-07-20) 9:00 PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.