Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State (7691 Views)

Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by Merit123(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Las Las nah pay backAfter wike demolished mosque in Rivers state, 1mosque =14churches shocked
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by Nurumaxy: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2019
hmm na war dey come nigeria so
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by Nurumaxy: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2019
hmm na war dey come nigeria so. 66 FTC
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by Jmlsm: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

Taqiyya
I'm giving you pure facts but u are here writing Taqiyya. I believe u have never been to the state, so you just make up ur mind that it is Taqiyya.
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by APCHaram: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
Jmlsm:
I'm giving you pure facts but u are here writing Taqiyya. I believe u have never been to the state, so you just make up ur mind that it is Taqiyya.
[/s]

TAQIYYA
A
Q
I
Y
Y
A

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by Samunique(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
adekolaelect:
but Christianity that brainwashes you people to do monthly contribution (Tithe) is not enslaver but the friend of peoples? We told you poeple when you were all celebrating Wike for demolished Mosque in Rivers state.

Kola, with that your pix, it shows you are Yoruba extremist !
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by adekolaelect(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
otuekong1:

Terrorist,nobody in Christianity is forced to give Tithe compared to ur religion that forces people to fast,Carry bomb,,kill,
And for your information,no mosque was demolished
Stupid terrorist
see how this one carrying religious for head as if he has good deed .those of you are the reason the country is where it is !!! Simply because you a christian you must support any politicians who preach or do hate to other tribe or religions.you better practice what writing in the bible to lead your life than to be here supporting hypocrites.

Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by adekolaelect(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
Samunique:

Kola, with that your pix, it shows you are Yoruba extremist !
but you iPod or rebellion extremist .
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by adekolaelect(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
nengibo:

That's still not equivalent to sharia declaration, don't be a hypocrite
you must defend your pay master continuing .
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by adekolaelect(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
i knew an omoluabi will be here to defend this nonsense. Why cant u allow the northern muslims to defend themselves? We dont need this una blind solidarity to northern muslims in yorubaland
.Awo ooo Awo kofeke .there is different things between telling the truth and attaching everything with religions or political sentiment.Reason like independent minded person not like followers .

Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by Perfectbeing(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
BabbanBura:

I weep for my people, the northerners! How has this religion helped us so far? Why is it difficult to see that it only enslaves the people and stiples development of any kind? Can't they see that the society has crumbled right in the face of the religion? Am sorry to say but religion, especially Islam as practiced in Nigeria does no good for my people in the North and to Nigeria at large.

I disagree with you sir/ma.

Religion has never been man's problem. Man has always been the problem of man.

Some of the richest country in the world are religious country. In fact, a good part of them are Islamic country. So you see, religion is not the problem. Man is the problem of man.

Remove religion from the society and you'd see how the society will crumble very fast..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by nengibo: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
adekolaelect:
you must defend your pay master continuing .
You've met a stronger argument and ran away, typical of an Adekola
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by orunto27: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Were they paid compensation?
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by Cjrane2: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Why doesn't Zamfara announce that they demolished 100 churches?

Silly modafokkers!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by Ikechunna: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
obo389:
How true is this news?

The news was from 2002. Op posted it to show the hypocrisy of the North
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by BafanaBafana: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:

We will destroy you with the truth.

Rivers and the entire better South will never be deceived by your taqiyya.
.we are waiting for your zombie horde to come and invade us under that satanic black standard of jihad.

You will surely dip your Koran in the ocean with it tied to your necks.

This Ruga caliphate you are planning will surely see to more fish food.

get behind me satan
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
adekolaelect:
see how this one carrying religious for head as if he has good deed .those of you are the reason the country is where it is !!! Simply because you a christian you must support any politicians who preach or do hate to other tribe or religions.you better practice what writing in the bible to lead your life than to be here supporting hypocrites.
Yhu still make no sense
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by Samunique(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
adekolaelect:
but you iPod or rebellion extremist .
So everybody that's against your extremist tendency is now ipop ?

Well, o wa Lara e, mo da si e Lara.
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by BabbanBura(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Perfectbeing:

I disagree with you sir/ma.

Religion has never been man's problem. Man has always been the problem of man.

Some of the richest country in the world are religious country. In fact, a good part of them are Islamic country. So you see, religion is not the problem. Man is the problem of man.

Remove religion from the society and you'd see how the society will crumble very fast..

Pls resd my post again and get understanding and if u are not able to understand my use of religion, I will gladly explain.
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by ChimaAdeoye: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:
get behind me satan

Told them!
Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by adekolaelect(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2019
Samunique:
So everybody that's against your extremist tendency is now ipop ?

Well, o wa Lara e, mo da si e Lara.
see

Re: Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State by adekolaelect(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2019
nengibo:

You've met a stronger argument and ran away, typical of an Adekola
you can always prove your opinion but not realistic .kiss the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva: Fuel Subsidy Is A Criminal Enterprise / Enugu: LP Candidate Edeoga To Appeal Tribunal Decision / CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.