Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Health Benefits Of Palm Wine - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Palm Wine (28757 Views)

Palm Wine: The Health Benefits Of This Drink Is Amazing / Palm Wine Nutrition: Facts You Should Know For Health Benefits / Palm Wine Health Benefits | This Will Change Your Perception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Benefits Of Palm Wine by showafrica(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Now I’m craving palm wine

The things Don hungry me tire... I will be heading to Enugu soon
Re: Health Benefits Of Palm Wine by goldmatrix(m): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
helinues:
With this revelation, be expecting more opata from Lauretta. It seems like she always drink the fermented one..
grin grin grin
Re: Health Benefits Of Palm Wine by Ajibade123(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2019
cool though

see foods you should eat to improve your brain capacity https://explicitsuccess.com/brain-food-for-studying/
Re: Health Benefits Of Palm Wine by Smithwilliams826: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Authority1o1:

Like seriously? You sat down and read all that.Lol.I thought hypocrites don't exist anymore but I was wrong.
its a pity.
Re: Health Benefits Of Palm Wine by Authority1o1(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Smithwilliams826:
huh, its a pity that joblessness is a disease.
Who is jobless,someone who found fun in writing what he feels like to,or someone who went back to dig up a post which every sane being has forgotten.
I thought dude was grown but found out that it's just a kid making use of the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened During My First Menstruation, My Experience – BY Beauty Igweh / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User / 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.