Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet (18514 Views)

Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu / Security: Ugwuanyi Arrives Owerri As SE Governors Meet In Imo / Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by MetaPhysical: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
SisterFire:
...i see you had eye on my sis

Your sister is joining the gang of four. Her new name will be Rekinatou. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by LZAA: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwenu!!!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by henryobinna(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hypnotism:
The don’t deserve # 9 & 10 with the level of insult on Buhari daily. If I was Buhari I will make sure that happens only when PDP take over at the federal.
all you said would have made sense if Buhari would be funding the project with his personal money...

Maybe you don't know these states remit money back to the FG abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by kals4luv990(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
TSRC:
Shut up. Just pray ipob does not put Igbos in trouble.
Jst look at this IDIOT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Hypnotism: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
The states were not remitting money into the federal purse during the 16 years of ruins by the PDP ba or why was the project n rehabilitation not done then or the PDP president were to use their pocket money to fund the project ?!

henryobinna:
all you said would have made sense if Buhari would be funding the project with his personal money...

Maybe you don't know these states remit money back to the FG abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by SisterFire(f): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Your sister is joining the gang of four. Her new name will be Rekinatou. grin
...these are bunch of terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by stickle(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
Palliative works on airports. What of the roads that the general populace are using.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by bruse212: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
THIS IS THE AFTERMATH OF EKWEREMMADU BEATING.

PLS IF NA LIKE THIS THEN WE NEED MORE BEATING.

IF NA ONLY ONE SENATOR BEATING BRING THIS BETA NEWS THEN MAKE WE DOUBLE THE BEATING OR EXTEND TO GOVERNORS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Lovelive: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
zeromeridian:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless IPOB
God bless Lovers of freedom.

You see the result of Ekwerenmadu's beating.
IPOB remains the authentic leadership in Igbo land and not Ohaneze

Long live Chief James Ononefe Ibori
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by philos(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
There's undue emphasis on the airports and air travels, as well as security along air travel routes, as if all south-easterners travel by air.

They never talked about the death trap called Enugu-Portharcourt Expressway, because it's mainly used by the common people. Selfish, insensitive governors!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
zeromeridian:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Afonja!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Osu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by bot101(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You cant restrain a nigerian from anywhere in the nigerian sovereingty. How many times we go tell una this?

You can "supervise".....but you must not "restrain"!!!

Unless you see a cow as a citizen??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Afamed: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin.
Amatarasha, Afamed is talking about you again. He is obsessed.
I have relegated this one long time ago. The newest evening newspaper is their matron. Sooner or later l will relegate her too. I just dey wait make her cup gets to the brim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by kelly72: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
SLAP44:
Number 6 item was inserted to help appeal to Nnamdi Kanu to forgive them.

I think they should all call him on phone and apologize to him so he can forgive and save the region.

Nnamdi Kanu, the conquering lion of the Jewish tribe of Biafra.

Kanu is a rabble rouser. They dont need his apology.
A stubborn fly always gets buried with a smelly corpse.
That is the case of Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by MetaPhysical: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
Afamed:

I have relegated this one long time ago. The newest evening newspaper is their matron. Sooner or later l will relegate her too. I just dey wait make her cup gets to the brim

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by MetaPhysical: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
Afamed:

grin grin grin
Amatarasha, come here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Deepfeel(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Afonjas taken panadol for Igbos headache won't like this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Halexgos3(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Weldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
let point no 9 be realistic or else....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Rekhina(f): 12:07am On Sep 01, 2019
Afamed:

What have you gotten to do with evening newspaper? Think think bro!
Ozhuo alakuba
Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by UPLnews(m): 6:47am On Sep 01, 2019
A Must Read- Scientific Discovery
From Balaam’s Donkey..
What will animals say if they are allow to speak? Read the discovery here....
https:///2UmDOBT
Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Afamed: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2019
Rekhina:
Ozhuo alakuba
I never knew you were christened evening newspaper? Shameless habitual liar. Continue your rants when it gets to brim, we will bring you to fp
Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Amumaigwe: 7:19am On Sep 01, 2019
oka4ugoo:
Why wait for the President before you better the lives of ur people. Aside from payment of workers salaries and pension which they reluctantly do what else does these people do with our money?

[b]If Dangote can build a refinery what stops these Governor from doing so either jointly or individually. What stops them from investing in electricity, [/b]agriculture, ITC and so on and so forth.

They should Bleep the constitution (exclusive list) and take bold steps. I hate weaklings, visionless or myopic leaders.

Those very vital investments areas are on the Zoo's exclusive list. The FG only gives permission to those they like and SE happens not to be among them.

1 Like

Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by romenna: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2019
Is that not rtd major obi, gov umahis's broda DAT killed ken saro wiwo for abacha
God will punish did south east pipo for their atrocities sha
Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Rekhina(f): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2019
Afamed:

I never knew you were christened evening newspaper? Shameless habitual liar. Continue your rants when it gets to brim, we will bring you to fp
afamed i hate it when u call me a liar ! Every1 will bear me witness when i said i change my name to islamic ,uae dont see me as a nigeria but sudan ...i feed on their emotions ,no tanks to 2 who supports bad leadership
Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Cherez: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2019
SLAP44:
Number 6 item was inserted to help appeal to Nnamdi Kanu to forgive them.

I think they should all call him on phone and apologize to him so he can forgive and save the region.

Nnamdi Kanu, the conquering lion of the Jewish tribe of Biafra.
Inasmuch as I support the beating of bad politicians, I dont support Nnamdi Kanu as a person.
I also believe that IPOB wasn't responsible for the beating of Ekweremmadu but had to claim so.
Nnamdi Kanu though surprised me with the info he has esp about the activities of the F. Herdsmen, I dont think he has what it takes to be a leader
Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by chozzy: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2019
That number 6 though.
The fear of IPOB beating is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by SLAP44: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2019
Cherez:

Inasmuch as I support the beating of bad politicians, I dont support Nnamdi Kanu as a person.
I also believe that IPOB wasn't responsible for the beating of Ekweremmadu but had to claim so.
Nnamdi Kanu though surprised me with the info he has esp about the activities of the F. Herdsmen, I dont think he has what it takes to be a leader

My man, it hasn't gotten past the stage you are speaking from. The matter is now a race to appease Nnamdi Kanu by all Igbos. If you read the letter Nwodo of Ohaneze wrote openly, he very nearly begged Nnamdi Kanu to forgive them for the python dance.

Everyone has now sewn he has been telling the truth.
Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Eastlink(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2019
romenna:
[s]Is that not rtd major obi, gov umahis's broda DAT killed ken saro wiwo for abacha
God will punish did south east pipo for their atrocities sha[/s]
No God is punishing any Igbo. The punishment is reserved for Abacha Northern Junta and Diya his Yoruba Deputy who sent both Major Obi and Captain Olusola as well as other tribes to go on such mission.
And also God is punishing the Ogoni people for selling Saro Wiwa out!
Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Shalom043(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Dave Umahi is a leader, South East has never been so united on issues that concern them like thus before. God bless you sir.
Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by Maziyk: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
This is waste of time write the presidecy whoever occupies that office whether Jubril Alsundani or Abbah Kyria or dead Buhari to give us date for referendum
Re: Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet by oka4ugoo: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Those very vital investments areas are on the Zoo's exclusive list. The FG only gives permission to those they like and SE happens not to be among them.

They should lobby for it, if the FG refuse they should use blackmail. I doubt if any of them has ever thought of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari / They Want To Impeach Me - Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu / Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.