Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) (59828 Views)

Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) / Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by warintin: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
What kind of self serving people are these politicians. Didn't he know to clean his gutter before being named SA to Gov.. nonsense. Make me go tell him LGA chairman to join him.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
Very funny grin grin grin

...if this is 'humility' then I refuse to be humble tongue

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by sammie99: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2019
Iberibe
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 1:09am On Sep 01, 2019
After all his rubbish statement, this is where he reduced himself...... it's a pity

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 1:33am On Sep 01, 2019
itu404:

ht up what the hell is wrong with you people. you are always full of antagonism clean your house you are telling us about party.
hmmmm.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 1:34am On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by plaindealer: 2:44am On Sep 01, 2019
BabaO2:

Man, You talk too much without making single sense. That position is a very juicy one if you are not so ignorant.

No reason for them not to know if they really are not ignorant.

Drainage and water resources are arguably the topmost and juiciest government positions, the ignorant people on NL heard drainage and the gutter in front of their house quickly polluted their brain.

This man is responsible for government policies regarding drainage and the water resources for 20 million people, a multi-billion Naira operation and the ignorant people on NL saw just the gutter in front of their own house.

In fact, I even admire the man for getting his hands dirty and leading by example, but the ignorant people won't learn or emulate to serve their own dirty communities.

They are used to useless and incompetent do-nothing leaders that sit inside their airconditioned offices instead of working. To them, every good thing is a bad thing.

I hope and pray these ignorant characters are not put in charge of any public service position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 3:26am On Sep 01, 2019
Lagosians are too dirty.

If you live in Lagos,shame on you cos you are not different from our terrible leaders.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by nku5: 4:14am On Sep 01, 2019
Efulefu 1 of Tinubu Lagos empire grin grin

Wonders shall never end grin grin grin grin

What does this vapid, crap stunt even prove sef? That Joe is a loyal, humble palace jester or that I, a taxpayer am supposed to wear shorts and go dig trash out of my own gutter? Bush man

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by BrokenCock: 5:42am On Sep 01, 2019
Hypnotism:
Your business is that of kinsmen giving glory you finally escaped from the hellhole to Lagos “ Igbo paradise” on earth. Do you even know how many of your kinsmen that have sworn no to make heaven so long they are able to make it to Lagos ?!

idiott wey dey cap rubbish!im not a foolish igbo gûy in yeye Lagos. maintain solo. stop speaking empty like your ppl

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by walexbiz(m): 6:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Oh God, who did we offend, so because the man and some his kid are clearing a filled up drainage that means he has started doing his job. Once again, oh God who did we offend to give us such mediocre has leaders. Pls will he clear the drainage from his abode down to Epe and Badagry, what a nonsense!

Anyway since they are devoid of ideas i will help them out.

(1) Empower the state and and local government state sanitation agency to ensure and enforce cleanliness throughout their territory.

(2) Make provision of waste disposal vehicle to remove all dirt removed from the drainage as most of them end up back in the drainage after being left by the road side.

(3) Ban street and road trading merchant selling their wares by the road side, in the traffic and under bridges

(4) ban the use of pet and polyurethane bag used for drinks, beverages, and other good items has they constitute 80% of waste in the drainages.

A careful and thoroughly implemented policy like this will improve state health and hygiene status.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2019
If he is the one in picture, somehow I like his openness in accepting the task regardless of how humbling it could be, but who knows...it could be a disguised test of a bigger position to come...I hope I am not daydreaming!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Centcanada: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2019
Saboteur of Igbo land. I bet you you can never come back to Igbo land because you have made it know to the world that you re not an Igbo man. Mumu wear shot niker.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by omerukokwuru(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2019
Any one who calls joe an igbo man is dilusional the man has changed his citizenship and adopted afonja nationality so they are liberty to do what ever pleases them with his skull

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

onitsha is more developed than the entire afonja land
Yeah, we see that in world dirtiest list.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by omerukokwuru(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2019
EagleNest:
If he is the one in picture, somehow I like his openness in accepting the task regardless of how humbling it could be, but who knows...it could be a disguised test of a bigger position to come...I hope I am not daydreaming!
You know you its a pipe dream which position? if there is a position befitting of a low life like joe i will suggest they create for him a sub unit for human excrement evacuation
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Okeyc230: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Is this Joe Igbokwe or Joe Balogun? Igbokwe has left this man since.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Ikechunna:
grin grin grin

After all that ass licking and saboteuring, the level deemed the ass licker should get is cleaning gutters. grin grin The level of disgrace and shamelessness of that says alot!!!!!! Joe Yorubakwe see your life. I pity his children. If na me, I'll be highly embarrassed to call that nigga father. Shit I will not be surprised if his children deny him in public; who knows, they probably disown him too just like his village has.

Pathetic!!!! All that ass licking and all Joe Yorubakwe got was a janitorial position despite all his self loathing and belittling of his tribe to please his Igbo hating, Tribalist ass employers. Shame grin grin grin grin.

Whatsoever even the most comical of it all is that Joe Yorubakwe does not even realize the position literally speaks volume on how the Afonjas he runs with view him. I couldn't believe the fool actually thanked the Lagos government after making a mockery of him.

I reside in Anambra state and the Governor there does not have a Yoruba or any other tribe as SA on even bag carrying.....so what’s your stress about this??

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by frowland(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2019
That's what we refer to as call to service. grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2019
walexbiz:
Oh God, who did we offend, so because the man and some his kid are clearing a filled up drainage that means he has started doing his job. Once again, oh God who did we offend to give us such mediocre has leaders. Pls will he clear the drainage from his abode down to Epe and Badagry, what a nonsense!

Anyway since they are devoid of ideas i will help them out.

(1) Empower the state and and local government state sanitation agency to ensure and enforce cleanliness throughout their territory.

(2) Make provision of waste disposal vehicle to remove all dirt removed from the drainage as most of them end up back in the drainage after being left by the road side.

(3) Ban street and road trading merchant selling their wares by the road side, in the traffic and under bridges

(4) ban the use of pet and polyurethane bag used for drinks, beverages, and other good items has they constitute 80% of waste in the drainages.

A careful and thoroughly implemented policy like this will improve state health and hygiene status.

This is dumb in its entirety, he said he’s cleaning gutter in his area and other Lagosians living in Lagos should follow suit in their own domains.....that’s why you lots write WAEC multiple times just you can’t comprehend easily...
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2019
Racoon:
See where asslicking have landed this man.Cleaning gutter as special adviser.Is his Wharf Landing Fees Collection job not a better offer?

That's an honorable activity, even Jesus washed people's feet, he's only trying to lead by example
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by bolicks: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Shameless and disgraceful. Just forThe headlines. Do it for a complete month Lets see.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2019
Ikechunna:
grin grin grin

After all that ass licking and saboteuring, the level deemed the ass licker should get is cleaning gutters. grin grin The level of disgrace and shamelessness of that says alot!!!!!! Joe Yorubakwe see your life. I pity his children. If na me, I'll be highly embarrassed to call that nigga father. Shit I will not be surprised if his children deny him in public; who knows, they probably disown him too just like his village has.

Pathetic!!!! All that ass licking and all Joe Yorubakwe got was a janitorial position despite all his self loathing and belittling of his tribe to please his Igbo hating, Tribalist ass employers. Shame grin grin grin grin.

Whatsoever even the most comical of it all is that Joe Yorubakwe does not even realize the position literally speaks volume on how the Afonjas he runs with view him. I couldn't believe the fool actually thanked the Lagos government after making a mockery of him.
It's better u mock me and pay me then me been hiding in some one house and expect chimpanzee do my home work for me
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2019
Ikechunna:

After all that ass licking and igbo bashing he did hoping to gain something from it and all he got was a janitor position. grin grin grin. So pathetic!!

Bro...stop trying to sugar-coat things...

Joe Yorubakwe did not get a job as a janitor...he got a job as a gutter-cleaner
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by fykes(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2019
Ikechunna:
grin grin grin

Have u ever seen any asslicker make appreciable gains?
Their masters already know that the best they can be are asslickers.
Save ur breathe
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2019
Sir ,where is your nose mask ,hand glove
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by planetx: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2019
Look at the way they are dressed doing such work, no gloves, no boots, wearing slippers.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2019
agadez007:
cheesy

Igbokwe is greater than Awolowo and tinubu put together,some are even comparing him to oduduwa himself

Joe igbokwe for Oodua president
Ase! Ase!! Ase!!!
Keep dreaming in the Dreamland angry grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2019
plaindealer:

No reason for them not to know if they really are not ignorant.

Drainage and water resources are arguably the topmost and juiciest government positions, the ignorant people on NL heard drainage and the gutter in front of their house quickly polluted their brain.

This man is responsible for government policies regarding drainage and the water resources for 20 million people, a multi-billion Naira operation and the ignorant people on NL saw just the gutter in front of their own house.

In fact, I even admire the man for getting his hands dirty and leading by example, but the ignorant people won't learn or emulate to serve their own dirty communities.

They are used to useless and incompetent do-nothing leaders that sit inside their airconditioned offices instead of working. To them, every good thing is a bad thing.

I hope and pray these ignorant characters are not put in charge of any public service position.

That's why I keep my cool and watch some fools rant and rant over what they will not resist if they are opportune.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) / Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.