Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" (1783 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu / Breaking!!! Tonto Dike Sues Gossipmill And Instablog For Alleged Posting / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" by Gossipninja: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Sunday Blessing has called out Instablog for posting *unconfirmed news" about Bobrisky following Police shutdown at his birthday party in Lagos.

The actress shared a video on her IG story disputing Instablog claims.

According to her, all things are still in place before going on her kneels to plead with the police to release arrested Bobrisky so his party can go on.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-actress-nkechi-blessing-blasts-instablog-for-posting-unconfirmed-news/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" by Gossipninja: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
More

Re: Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Thought he said she is a big man grin
Re: Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" by Andersonjr(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
Gossipninja:
cry
You're posting on your thread again undecided

Re: Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" by CreepyBlackpool: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wow shocked

Homosexuality and cross dressing is really Nigeria's biggest problem rn, not insecurity, not unemployment, not hunger, not poverty.

As Bobrisky has been arrested, watch as 1 naira will be equal to 1$ by tomorrow morning

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
waiting for he's ogas at the top to release him/her

Re: Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" by happybee: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Is she her/his sister?
Or wtf?
Re: Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" by Assha: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Before Going On Her Kneels To Plead With Police To Release Arrested Bobrisky So His Party Can Go On

His/Her Party Can Go On
I'm Confused
Re: Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" by Ciaos: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
So one can not celebrate birthday in peace in this country. Na wa ooooo!!!
Re: Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" by LearnITsmash(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Very soon these police men will rape this Bob in jail and give him STD undecided
Re: Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" by 9jaBloke: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Because of rice and malt
Re: Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" by Cletus77(m): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2019
9jawitch:
waiting for he's ogas at the top to release him/her
Inasmuch as I respect people's opinions..
And if you're truly a female...the jealousy creeping out of you is so glaring
Re: Bobrisky: Actress Nkechi Blessing Blasts Instablog For Posting Unconfirmed News" by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2019
Cletus77:

Inasmuch as I respect people's opinions..
And if you're truly a female...the jealousy creeping out of you is so glaring
how can I be jealous of a man spending money to grow boobs and butt? something God gave me for free

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘i Wish I Was A Better Person To Frodd,’ Esther Regrets The Way She Tre / What I Would Do If I Was The Father Of The Babcock Mia Khalifa / Hushpuppie Blow Hot On IG.... Rains Insult On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.