Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Help A Brother To Commit To A Denomination - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help A Brother To Commit To A Denomination (234 Views)

There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses / What Is The Right Church Denomination? (By Truthunedited) / RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother To Commit To A Denomination by awoxalat(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Good day to you brethren! I need your help to know how to be committed to a denomination. I've been moving from one denomination to another for a very long time. I'm tired of this. Also, I'm thirsty for spiritual growth and I know that the best way to achieve this is to be committed to a church. The main problem l noticed that is making it difficult for me to be committed to a denomination is that almost all the denominations I've ever been to has one doctrine or the other that I don't subscribe to. Please help me with practical ways to stick to one denomination since it's impossible to see one that will suit my taste one hundred percent. Thank you
Re: Help A Brother To Commit To A Denomination by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 01, 2019
Your denomination is much less important than whether you're a Christian or not, and whether you've a personal relationship with God. But it's not a bad idea to be affiliated w| one, if that's what you're looking to do. Different denominations have different theologies. Since you've been to many, you should have an idea of which one resonates w| you the most. Pray about it and ask God for direction, if you must.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Brother To Commit To A Denomination by awoxalat(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2019
theButterfly:
Your denomination is much less important than whether you a Christian or not, and whether you have a personal relationship with God. But it's not a bad idea to be affiliated w| one, if that's what you are looking to do. Different denominations have different theologies. Since you've been to many, you should have an idea of which one resonates w| you the most. Pray about it and ask God for direction, if you must.
The problem is I'm a baby xtian I don't know how to hear from God, so praying on it might not make much difference. I think I need to use my discretion. Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Vs The Catholic Church / Special Invitation Of Hebrew Isrealite Brothers And Sisters Of West Africa / It Is Not Only Prayer That Glorifies God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.