Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs (1154 Views)

We Are Surprised Makinde Did This For Islam Despite Being A Christian’ / Ekpa Simon To Abba Kyari: 'Your Hatred For South-East Ended Your Career' / Kukah’s Message’s Poisoned Arrow Fired At Islam, Muslims— JNI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by Wavesmarts: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
It's obvious that Gov. Wike's hatred for Islam can not be denied, apart from coming publicly on several occasions to declare the state a Christian State, I will be glad to state some of the actions of the governor that suggested his total dislike for Islam and the Muslim community in Rivers State.

1. It is a tradition in the State for Christians and Muslims to pay Christmas and Sallah visit respectively to governor in Rivers State since Odili era to felicitate with the number one citizen of the State; This isn't unique to Rivers as other states also also celebrate Muslims/Christains festivities in their own unique way, e.g. former Gov. Aregbesola offered free train rides for Muslims and Christians during festivities without discrimination. Wike stopped visitation by the Muslim community only, I repeat Muslims only are not welcome for Sallah visit again.

2. Starving of Muslims Pilgrims Board of fund: do not get me wrong, I'm not talking sponsorship for Hajj. If you're a Muslim in Rivers State even with your money you can not embark on trip to Saudi Arabia for Hajj except through Edo, Imo, Crossriver, or any other neighboring State.
In fact, other States generate income through the board through money paid by the pilgrims, Wike has refused the State board any of the opportunities just to frustrate the well to do Muslims in the State.
IN THE WHOLE STATES OF THE FEDERATION, ONLY RIVERS STATE CITIZENS CAN NOT GO TO HAJJ THROUGH THEIR STATE, WHILE CHRISTIANS GO JERUSALEM EVEN FROM ZAMFARA.

3. Demolition of Trans-Amadi Central mosque: It's absurd, unreasonable and out of logic for Wike to say that the building foundation, which has so far gulped ₦38m to erect a two storey building in a terrain like Rivers State is not a structure.
More irrational is the fact that he stand on the said foundation to address press, could Wike stand on any ground in that area without foundation, only people who knows the area can answer my question.

Only in Rivers State will a governor come to the public to declare a State to be a Christian State. Even in places like Katsina State where 99% of population are Muslims, I have never heard of such declaration.

IMAGINE HAVING SOMEONE LIKE WIKE AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL!

Written by Abdul

1 Like

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by Xisnin(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wavesmarts:

3. Demolition of Trans-Amadi Central mosque: It's absurd, unreasonable and out of logic for Wike to say that the building foundation, which has so far gulped ₦38m to erect a two storey building in a terrain like Rivers State is not a structure.
More irrational is the fact that he stand on the said foundation to address press, could Wike stand on any ground in that area without foundation, only people who knows the area can answer my question.

Only in Rivers State will a governor come to the public to declare a State to be a Christian State. Even in places like Katsina State where 99% of population are Muslims, I have never heard of such declaration.

Written by Abdul

Please answer this question truthfully.
How come nobody has seen the 38 million Naira mosque?
Not even a picture of such project or its plan is online?

Are you not surprised that all the news about demolition can't show us a single before and after photo?

Assuming you are not the author of this lies, you are being used by religious fanatics and you don't know it.
Wake up before the lies consume you. Remember, nobody has monopoly of lying.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lol

Make una stop they use style emotionally blackmail wike and garner unnecessary sympathy

This are mostly pure lies. There's no hatred here

Besides wike used Rivers state fund to even support his sokoto ally tambuwal in the last pdp presidential primaries. And sokoto caliphate is number one for u guys. And tambuwal is a son of sokoto.

So indirectly wike has ties with the sokoto caliphate. So if they share same sentiments with you them go talk to am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
Xisnin:

Please answer this question truthfully.
How come nobody has seen the 38 million Naira mosque?
Not even a picture of such project or its plan is online?

Are you not surprised that all the news about demolition can't show us a single before and after photo?

Assuming you are not the author of this lies, you are being used by religious fanatics and you don't know it.
Wake up before the lies consume you. Remember, nobody has monopoly of lying.
Good question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by saaron(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
But declaration of sharia law in 12 northern states that gave birth to boko haram was an act of kindness to Christians in those states right?
Bloody hypocrites!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by Kylekent59: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
More reason this country ain't moving forward, must every situations be religiously related?

If it's not tribalism, it's religion.

Let them stop using religion to justify their pains.
Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by blackboy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
I no see any even N20m structure not less of a N38m in all the pix i av seen.When States in the north declared Sharia in 1999 which led to the massacre of many Christians was that not tantamount to declaring those states islamic states? Which states in the north has 100% indigenes as muslims? None. Rivers has 100% Christian. His declaration was not for chaos but stating a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by mrvitalis(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Swear with allah that building cost 38 million

When religious people lie n blackmail i wonder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by Sonoyom(m): 1:02am On Sep 01, 2019
This stupidity will soon destroy this country. Has anyone seen pictures of the demolished Mosque?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by wowcatty: 3:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Let Wike do as he pleases as long as the people of his state want it! This is what I don't understand about Nigeria, how can someone from Zamfara be talking about the decision of Rivers? If you don't like what is going on in Rivers, stay in your state.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by Charleys: 3:30am On Sep 01, 2019
DAILY TRUST IS FAKE NEWS

DailyTrust started this news.

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by helinues: 5:17am On Sep 01, 2019
Where is Adbul when northern governors are demolishing Churches?

Anyways, both religions are for brainwashed people
Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by APCHaram: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
Wavesmarts:
It's obvious that Gov. Wike's hatred for Islam can not be denied, apart from coming publicly on several occasions to declare the state a Christian State, I will be glad to state some of the actions of the governor that suggested his total dislike for Islam and the Muslim community in Rivers State.

1. It is a tradition in the State for Christians and Muslims to pay Christmas and Sallah visit respectively to governor in Rivers State since Odili era to felicitate with the number one citizen of the State; This isn't unique to Rivers as other states also also celebrate Muslims/Christains festivities in their own unique way, e.g. former Gov. Aregbesola offered free train rides for Muslims and Christians during festivities without discrimination. Wike stopped visitation by the Muslim community only, I repeat Muslims only are not welcome for Sallah visit again.

2. Starving of Muslims Pilgrims Board of fund: do not get me wrong, I'm not talking sponsorship for Hajj. If you're a Muslim in Rivers State even with your money you can not embark on trip to Saudi Arabia for Hajj except through Edo, Imo, Crossriver, or any other neighboring State.
In fact, other States generate income through the board through money paid by the pilgrims, Wike has refused the State board any of the opportunities just to frustrate the well to do Muslims in the State.
IN THE WHOLE STATES OF THE FEDERATION, ONLY RIVERS STATE CITIZENS CAN NOT GO TO HAJJ THROUGH THEIR STATE, WHILE CHRISTIANS GO JERUSALEM EVEN FROM ZAMFARA.

Written by Abdul
[/s]
Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by APCHaram: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2019
Charleys:
DAILY TRUST IS FAKE NEWS

Not surprised.

That useless rag sheet is the worst newspaper after The Nation.
Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by vedaxcool(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:

Not surprised.

That useless rag sheet is the worst newspaper after The Nation.

Just as your entire existence is to promote fake news while using religious ethno bullcrap to spice it up for the simpletons who are gullible to believe it.

Prominent Niger Delta agitator, Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, a Muslim, took to Facebook to slam the governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike for demolishing the mosque at Trans-Amadi area of Port Harcourt and allegedly declaring the state a Christian state.

“You should be ashamed of yourself… Rivers state is not a Christian state, it will never be a Christian state, you are not even a Christian,” he told the Rivers governor.

Governor Wike had allegedly demolished Rainbow town central mosque located at the Trans-Amadi, off School Road, Rainbow Estate, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, Rivers State.

But the governor during his visit on Monday to the location, denied demolishing any mosque in the state, he described the information as “false, orchestrated by mischief makers to create disaffection in the state.”

The Rivers state governor also said that people erected illegal structures at the location without approval from the state government for any structure to be erected there.

In refuttal, Mr Dokubo said “Wike claims that there was no mosque. If there is no mosque, why did you go there?”

“I am a member of the congregation of the Trans-Amadi central mosque. That is where I pray with my family…. Wike claiming that there was no mosque is a lie. He is lying and you know Wike you are lying… We legally acquired the land for the mosque…” Dokubo said.

He said that the land for the mosque was legally acquired from Chief Edward Sotonye Amadi. He also shared documents to back his claim.

Dokubo accused Wike of bowing down and sponsoring the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, a Muslim, with the money of meant for Rivers people, but “cowardly taking out his hatred against these people on Rivers Muslims.”

“You use our money to build an interdominational Christian centre, our collective resources, we did not talk. We have every right, equal rights, and some of us have contributed to the betterment of Rivers state, to the resources that you have at your disposal,” he said.

Dokubo said that the governor has no right to dictate what religion the people of Rivers state should follow. Stressing that there are several families of Rivers state who are active congregational members of the demolished mosque.

https://tekenah.com/you-should-be-ashamed-of-yourself-asari-dokubo-blast-wike-for-demolition-of-mosque-in-rivers/
Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by APCHaram: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
vedaxcool:

Just as your entire existence is to promote fake news while using religious ethno bullcrap to spice it up for the simpletons who are gullible to believe it.

Prominent Niger Delta agitator, Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, a Muslim, took to Facebook to slam the governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike for demolishing the mosque at Trans-Amadi area of Port Harcourt and allegedly declaring the state a Christian state.

“You should be ashamed of yourself… Rivers state is not a Christian state, it will never be a Christian state, you are not even a Christian,” he told the Rivers governor.

Governor Wike had allegedly demolished Rainbow town central mosque located at the Trans-Amadi, off School Road, Rainbow Estate, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, Rivers State.

But the governor during his visit on Monday to the location, denied demolishing any mosque in the state, he described the information as “false, orchestrated by mischief makers to create disaffection in the state.”

The Rivers state governor also said that people erected illegal structures at the location without approval from the state government for any structure to be erected there.

In refuttal, Mr Dokubo said “Wike claims that there was no mosque. If there is no mosque, why did you go there?”

“I am a member of the congregation of the Trans-Amadi central mosque. That is where I pray with my family…. Wike claiming that there was no mosque is a lie. He is lying and you know Wike you are lying… We legally acquired the land for the mosque…” Dokubo said.

He said that the land for the mosque was legally acquired from Chief Edward Sotonye Amadi. He also shared documents to back his claim.

Dokubo accused Wike of bowing down and sponsoring the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, a Muslim, with the money of meant for Rivers people, but “cowardly taking out his hatred against these people on Rivers Muslims.”

“You use our money to build an interdominational Christian centre, our collective resources, we did not talk. We have every right, equal rights, and some of us have contributed to the betterment of Rivers state, to the resources that you have at your disposal,” he said.

Dokubo said that the governor has no right to dictate what religion the people of Rivers state should follow. Stressing that there are several families of Rivers state who are active congregational members of the demolished mosque.

https://tekenah.com/you-should-be-ashamed-of-yourself-asari-dokubo-blast-wike-for-demolition-of-mosque-in-rivers/
[/s]

But Amir Akanbi can declare Iwo as an Emirate and himself an Emir.

Why is it bothering you to the point of death that Rivers has been declared a Christian state?

But you are proud to identify northern states as Islamic.

Your hypocrisy stinks!

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by vedaxcool(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:
[s]

But Amir Akanbi can declare Iwo as an Emirate and himself an Emir.

Why is it bothering you to the point of death that Rivers has been declared a Christian state?

But you are proud to identify northern states as Islamic.

Your hypocrisy stinks!
[/s]

Do you have a psychological wound that makes you label everyone that disagres with you as a Yoruba? ASARI Dokubo is a Rivers man and he has spoken about the deciet of Wike but as usual you deflect to your audience bias and inability to reason.
Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2019
Who the f*uck is Abdul?
Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by APCHaram: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2019
What is there to like in Islam and their Muslim terrorists?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2019
The problem the world has ever faced and would ever face is Islam. It was never a religion of peace. It is a religion born out of animosity. It is associated with terrorism and chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by TooMuchStuff: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2019
Wike is actually my Hero.

Whatever you do or think..... Rivers is a Christian state

Port Harcourt is the New Jerusalem of Niger Delta.

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by saaron(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Charleys:
DAILY TRUST IS FAKE NEWS

That's their lies and propaganda newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by Sonoyom(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
These clowns are yet to show us pictures of the demolished mosque. Wike is not dollars ooo

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by tsfisheriesm: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Just sharing: ....

*Japan ~ some interesting facts* ..

* Hiroshima returned to what it was economically before the Atomic Bomb was dropped.

* Japan prevents the use of Mobile Phones in trains, restaurants and indoors.

* For First to Sixth Primary Year Japanese students must learn ethics in dealing with people.

* Even though one of the richest people in the World, the Japanese do
not have servants. The parents are responsible for the house and children.

* There is no examination from the First to the Third Primary Level because the goal of education is to instill Concepts and Character building.

* If you go to a buffet restaurant in Japan you will notice people only eat as much as they need without any waste because food must not be wasted.

* The rate of delayed trains in Japan is about 7 seconds per year!!
The Japanese appreciate the value of Time and are very punctual to Minutes and Seconds.

* Children in schools brush their teeth (sterile) and clean their teeth after a meal at School, teaching them to maintain their health from an early age.

* Japanese students take half an hour to finish their meals to ensure proper digestion because these Students are the Future of Japan .

The Japanese focus on maintaining their Culture.

Therefore,

* No Political Leader or a Prime Minister from an Islamic Nation has visited Japan not the Ayatollah of Iran, the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince!

* Japan is a Country keeping Islam at bay by putting strict restrictions on ISLAM and ALL MUSLIMS.

1) Japan is the only Nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.
2) In Japan Permanent Residency is not given to Muslims.
3) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan.
4) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic Language is not taught.
5) One cannot import a ''Koran'' published in the Arabic Language.
6) According to data published by the Japanese Government, it has given temporary residency to only 2 Lakhs. Muslims, who must follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry out their Religious Rituals in their homes.
7) Japan is the only Country in the World that has a negligible number of Embassies in Islamic Countries.
cool Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of Foreign Companies.
9) Even today, Visas are not granted to Muslim Doctors, Engineers or Managers sent by Foreign Companies.
10) In the majority of Companies it is stated in their Regulations that NO Muslims should apply for a job.
11) The Japanese Government is of the opinion that Muslims are Fundamentalist, and even in the era of Globalization they are not willing to change their Muslim Laws.
12) Muslims cannot even rent a house in Japan .
13) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the whole neighborhood stays alert.
14) No one can start an Islamic Cell or Arabic ''Madrasa'' in Japan .
15) There is no Sharia Law in Japan .
16) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim, she is considered an OUTCAST forever.
17) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, *"There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very Narrow Minded Religion and one should stay away from it."*

The Japanese might have lost the War, but they are in charge of their own Country.

There are no bombs going off in crowded Business Centers, "Honor Killings", nor Killing of Innocent Children or Anyone Else.

*Something to think about. Pass this on to anyone and everyone.*
Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by peacefull(f): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2019
tsfisheriesm:
Just sharing: ....

*Japan ~ some interesting facts* ..

* Hiroshima returned to what it was economically before the Atomic Bomb was dropped.

* Japan prevents the use of Mobile Phones in trains, restaurants and indoors.

* For First to Sixth Primary Year Japanese students must learn ethics in dealing with people.

* Even though one of the richest people in the World, the Japanese do
not have servants. The parents are responsible for the house and children.

* There is no examination from the First to the Third Primary Level because the goal of education is to instill Concepts and Character building.

* If you go to a buffet restaurant in Japan you will notice people only eat as much as they need without any waste because food must not be wasted.

* The rate of delayed trains in Japan is about 7 seconds per year!!
The Japanese appreciate the value of Time and are very punctual to Minutes and Seconds.

* Children in schools brush their teeth (sterile) and clean their teeth after a meal at School, teaching them to maintain their health from an early age.

* Japanese students take half an hour to finish their meals to ensure proper digestion because these Students are the Future of Japan .

The Japanese focus on maintaining their Culture.

Therefore,

* No Political Leader or a Prime Minister from an Islamic Nation has visited Japan not the Ayatollah of Iran, the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince!

* Japan is a Country keeping Islam at bay by putting strict restrictions on ISLAM and ALL MUSLIMS.

1) Japan is the only Nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.
2) In Japan Permanent Residency is not given to Muslims.
3) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan.
4) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic Language is not taught.
5) One cannot import a ''Koran'' published in the Arabic Language.
6) According to data published by the Japanese Government, it has given temporary residency to only 2 Lakhs. Muslims, who must follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry out their Religious Rituals in their homes.
7) Japan is the only Country in the World that has a negligible number of Embassies in Islamic Countries.
cool Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of Foreign Companies.
9) Even today, Visas are not granted to Muslim Doctors, Engineers or Managers sent by Foreign Companies.
10) In the majority of Companies it is stated in their Regulations that NO Muslims should apply for a job.
11) The Japanese Government is of the opinion that Muslims are Fundamentalist, and even in the era of Globalization they are not willing to change their Muslim Laws.
12) Muslims cannot even rent a house in Japan .
13) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the whole neighborhood stays alert.
14) No one can start an Islamic Cell or Arabic ''Madrasa'' in Japan .
15) There is no Sharia Law in Japan .
16) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim, she is considered an OUTCAST forever.
17) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, *"There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very Narrow Minded Religion and one should stay away from it."*

The Japanese might have lost the War, but they are in charge of their own Country.

There are no bombs going off in crowded Business Centers, "Honor Killings", nor Killing of Innocent Children or Anyone Else.

*Something to think about. Pass this on to anyone and everyone.*

shocked
Please, where peoples get this information about Japan and Islam?

Some Islam peoples living rent house around my place.
Very close to my house.
But I had never heared about bad things about them.
I don't even hear about any troubles between Japanese and Islam peoples in my area.
I don't know if they had bad experience in Japan or not.
(I really hope they don't have it)
But at least, I never ever heared about something like alert about them from any of my neighbour who is Japanese.
They are also our neighbour.
I think nothing different between Japanese and Islam peoples around my house.
We use same supermarket, hospital, restaurant, bus etc.

Please don't believe that information about Japan.
I'm still not confirm about everything.
But I already know many things are wrong information.
About law, language, outcast etc.

Anyway, You also sharing interesting information about Japan.
Thank you so much!
I appreciate you!!
Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Wike is on the right path...

1 Like

Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by backnbeta(f): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2019
To each his own undecided
Some Northern states can't tolerate Christians selling food or eating openly during Ramadan undecided
Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
He doesn't need to love muslims, just as muslims do not need to love him.

Deal with it
Re: Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs by Tumbulum: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Why are you looking for love and acceptance when are not ready to give love and acceptance.
Rivers is a Christian state deal with it.

(1) (Reply)

Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu: The Heroine of the Judiciary / BREAKING: Judge Withdraws From Sowore’s Suit / Imo Governor Renames Jacob Zuma Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.