Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Defining A Path Towards Economic Wealth And Prosperity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Defining A Path Towards Economic Wealth And Prosperity (285 Views)

10th Nass: A Vote For Abass/ Kalu Is A Vote For Unity Development And Prosperity / Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? / Call Analytics Dashboard: The Path Towards A Successful And Sustainable Commerci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Defining A Path Towards Economic Wealth And Prosperity by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
I am the architect of https://www.noblepeaks.org!, but... .

...O Yes! There comes the 'but' part of it: Can you join me on the project? Can we jointly own this project together? I could be quite rich where you appear to be poor and quite poor where you appear to be rich. Do you feel my pulse? Do you feel the pulse of the unemployed, the less privileged and the destitute in our society. Can you and I follow through this vision together? This has been my poverty and worry strangely enough! I don't know about you. This is all about the faith and confidence which most of us have thrown to the wind because of the overwhelming societal intrigues, hardship, poverty and the deepening distrust in the land over time.

I'm on my own and standing alone with my long sleeves rolled up for action; ready to cross borders into the land where all that is written on the walls is economic wealth and prosperity for all.

Would you desert me on this noble quest?

Re: Defining A Path Towards Economic Wealth And Prosperity by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
Post is currently withdrawn!

(1) (Reply)

GIGL Aims To Conquer Ghana’s Expanding Logistics Industry With “AGILITY ” / Imo Govt Fights Corruption, Adopts Clock In Clock Out System / Discussion: How Connection Has Eroded The Place Of Merit In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.