Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Avoid Luxury Things Because They Are A Distraction-dangote - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Avoid Luxury Things Because They Are A Distraction-dangote (330 Views)

I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? / Dangote, Femi Otedola, Donald Duke, Dele Momodu Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Avoid Luxury Things Because They Are A Distraction-dangote by niyidenrele: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
I Avoid Luxury Things Because They Are A Distraction-Dangote

Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote says he has no time for luxury stuff because they tend to be a distraction.

According to him, he is fixated at his goals of growing his business empire and has little time on his hand and therefore does not need any distractions that such luxury stuff comes with.

Support Us at Radio Tamale by following Us on facebook Radio Tamale 91.7

Mr. Dangote who was speaking at the 2019 edition of the Mo Ibrahim Forum averred that he has no personal house outside his native Nigeria and that some of his workers own houses in London and other locations abroad.

He said: “I don’t have any holiday home anywhere. I don’t have a house anywhere but I know people who are working for me…they have houses in London.”

Mr. Dangote admonished the youth and entrepreneurs who are into business, not to spend based on projected incomes, since the constant flow of profit is not guaranteed.

“Once you start doing business [and] it starts doing well, but rather than for you to invest more in the business, you start spending thinking that profit will continue to come’’ he averred I Avoid Luxury Things Because They Are A Distraction-Dangote

Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote says he has no time for luxury stuff because they tend to be a distraction.

According to him, he is fixated at his goals of growing his business empire and has little time on his hand and therefore does not need any distractions that such luxury stuff comes with.

Support Us at Radio Tamale by following Us on facebook Radio Tamale 91.7

Mr. Dangote who was speaking at the 2019 edition of the Mo Ibrahim Forum averred that he has no personal house outside his native Nigeria and that some of his workers own houses in London and other locations abroad.

He said: “I don’t have any holiday home anywhere. I don’t have a house anywhere but I know people who are working for me…they have houses in London.”

Mr. Dangote admonished the youth and entrepreneurs who are into business, not to spend based on projected incomes, since the constant flow of profit is not guaranteed.

“Once you start doing business [and] it starts doing well, but rather than for you to invest more in the business, you start spending thinking that profit will continue to come’’ he averred http://radiotamale.com/2019/08/18/i-avoid-luxury-things-because-they-are-a-distraction-dangote/?fbclid=IwAR2ujummdWAX7rWT4LbpIWLYyoMQHifp9lRcExn5PBDLh-51fAr1xnod8iw
Re: I Avoid Luxury Things Because They Are A Distraction-dangote by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nice one...but he whO get money should chop life Abeg.

Cos we live and Die once grin
Re: I Avoid Luxury Things Because They Are A Distraction-dangote by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ok ... Live in squalor then
Re: I Avoid Luxury Things Because They Are A Distraction-dangote by simonlee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
This is one of the main reasons people are rushing to buy Benz.... grin

Re: I Avoid Luxury Things Because They Are A Distraction-dangote by yanabasee(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
And one upcoming gbebody crooner next rated artist was busy spending his little savings on a supposed designer that was all looking like okirika first grade bend down select... To please one int'l olosho that is crushing on AJ....

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Feels This Way About A Failed Business? / 22,000 Workers Loses Job - As Thomas Cook File For Bankruptcy / Please Which Business Should I Go Into With(#500,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.