Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

In This Ember Months!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In This Ember Months!!! (145 Views)

Road Safety Tips During Ember Months / 5 Simple Tips To Keep Your Bank Account Secure This Ember Season / *** EMBER MONTH *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In This Ember Months!!! by marriage1: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
About four years ago in the year 2015 about 5.30 am exactly this day on August 31st 2015 God saved one of my daughter in the lord in a ghastly motor accident....
We talked early that morning on phone which I instructed her to forget about the first bus which she has paid for the ticket to leave that early from Abuja to enter Third bus not Even Second Bus......

She agreed,,
Something Terrible happened that year!!!
Same first bus which she could have entered from Abuja had an accident at Kogi State and almost all the passengers on board died....

Second bus has a fault on the road which delayed passengers on the board!!!
Thank God that She did not die in Mber periods!!!
Thank God she harkened to the voice of God to obey what could have happened!!??
I pray for you,Disasters happening in this Mber periods will never come near you or your house holds...

You are protected...
Your coming in and going out in this Mber periods shall be a blessings,,
From.....
https://allsinglesandmarrieds.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Chibok Again / Doing Right By Your Children. / 'Teach Me To Receive Your Love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.