Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) (7630 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by DevilhimseIf: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2019
Yusuf54:
Omo Yoruba ni mi
you are a yeroba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
I want all well meaning yorubas to look at this. U see how these northerners are always trying to pit us against our Igbo brothers? They are plenty here.

U will never see these guys abroad. They will always try to put enemity btw us and igbos...if u fall for there scam, u will see how stupid u are when u travel abroad and become stranded and it is an igbo person that comes to ur rescue.

From 1999 to 2007 when igbos and yorubas had their 1st alliance, this country withnessed massive progress. Lets go back to that era pls. Not this bigotry in the air now
the. yorubas and Igbo's have sense, some northeners won't come BTW you....if the wall does not open .outh,the lizard wont enter

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
you are a yeroba Muslim
and you believe he is Yoruba?.. just because he said so...be more discerning

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by AcuraZDX: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by moriss33(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
I want all well meaning yorubas to look at this. U see how these northerners are always trying to pit us against our Igbo brothers? They are plenty here.

U will never see these guys abroad. They will always try to put enemity btw us and igbos...if u fall for there scam, u will see how stupid u are when u travel abroad and become stranded and it is an igbo person that comes to ur rescue.

From 1999 to 2007 when igbos and yorubas had their 1st alliance, this country withnessed massive progress. Lets go back to that era pls. Not this bigotry in the air now
Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by AcuraZDX: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by zeromeridian: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2019
Yusuf54:
Omo Yoruba ni mi
ok I thought as much. Yoruba Muslim, you also belongs Arewakistan. You are under their Caliphate

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by fireback: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2019
Yusuf54:
If Igbos are not cowards,let the real beating of Igbo Politicians start in South East State, Nigeria
hahaha see the real coward talking... So that you BURUKUtia will come for their rescue abi. We want to beat and reset their brains outside nigeria where nobody will rescue them before they come back.

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by fireback: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2019
Yusuf54:
Omo Yeruba ni mi
see aboki claiming to be a yoruba. You can`t even spell your yoruba well.

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

[s]From 1999 to 2007 when igbos and yorubas had their 1st alliance, this country withnessed massive progress. Lets go back to that era pls. Not this bigotry in the air now
[/s] Which massive progress? Are you high? undecided
Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nah God save am
Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Yusuf54:
If Igbos are not cowards,let the real beating of Igbo Politicians start in South East State, Nigeria
Yusuf, face North

2 Likes

Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by SLAP44: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
zeromeridian:
YUSUF ok this Biafra matter not Abokki matter. its a family matter. please face your Ariwakistan
Ariwakistan grin grin grin
Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by Ikinternational: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

You're quite correct. Nigerians are more united abroad than inside Nigeria. Makes you wonder......

Unfortunately, they won't hear you though. This place has long been infested with no cure in sight
Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ikinternational:

You're quite correct. Nigerians are more united abroad than inside Nigeria. Makes you wonder......

Unfortunately, they won't hear you though. This place has long been infested with no cure in sight
Abroad we cannot we divided. We are already a minority and experience racial discrimnation directly and indirectly in our host countries.

And also the stigma of being a Nigerian, which makes you somewhat ashamed because you are stereotyped because we are always in the news for fantastical corruption, internet fraud,drug trafficking and terrorism.

I remember my first year in univeristy when I met other African students. They had being warned by their parents to stay away from Nigerians cry.

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by vicadex07(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

Thank god you know. They are plenty here like Madridguy and co. Snakes!
Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by stieyven(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
itsme01:
Idiotic People of Biafra
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by stieyven(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Biafra4life:
Tienu Nnia nwodo gwogwo

foolish politicians grin
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by stieyven(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

The only idiotic group of people in the world are zombies
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by stieyven(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Biafra4life:
Tienu Nnia nwodo gwogwo

foolish politicians grin
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by Ikinternational: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Abroad we cannot we divided. We are already a minority and experience racial discrimnation directly and indirectly in our host countries.

And also the stigma of being a Nigerian, which makes you somewhat ashamed because you are stereotyped because we are always in the news for fantastical corruption, internet fraud,drug trafficking and terrorism.

I remember my first year in univeristy when I met other African students. They had being warned by their parents to stay away from Nigerians cry.

I don't know which country you reside but the stigma thing is overrated.

I've been in US thirty yrs so I feel I'm qualified to speak on it. Nigerians in America are busy achieving fuk a stigma.
And overall, they are mostly known as hardworking achievers. And their kids excel academically
Re: Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) by Ichiebillion: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
AcuraZDX:

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/spanish-police-prevents-ipob-from-beating-a-nigerian-politician-in-a-hotel/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
liars everywhere! Nnia Nwodo was no where close to the border talk more of been in Spain. The man in question was in Enugu alongside the SE govs and other stakeholders for the expanded security meeting. Attached is the pic of him the same day some hallucinating person claimed he was in Madrid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects NASS’ Insertion Of 6,576 Projects In 2022 Budget / Elections Must Hold, Afenifere Tells INEC / U.S-Maryland, Opens Lagos Office For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.