Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Day 7 Of 30. #mysplufikstory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Day 7 Of 30. #mysplufikstory (167 Views)

The CEO Of Somafed Group Gifted 7 Of His Best Staff Of The Year With Innoson Suv / 20 Units Of 30 To 45 Tons Dump Trucks Are Urgently Needed For A 6 Months Job / I Am In Need Of 30,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 7 Of 30. #mysplufikstory by DejiPlug(m): 3:27am On Sep 01, 2019
"Right from childhood, I have always wanted to be an educated business man. But when my parents died, I knew education was going to be difficult. I lost my dad when I was 4 years old and by 12, my mother was gone too. I lived with my aunt till I completed secondary school, then I left to find my way. I learned boutique business for 3 years but I've not been able to establish myself properly. It's the little money (tips) from customers I saved while learning that I used in starting here. My girlfriend who I intend to marry also assisted me financially. I tell whoever cares to listen that if your parents don’t have money, just fix yourself somewhere and believe from there, you will be somebody. That is my story and although the money is not rolling in yet, I thank God for where I am today. I still have dreams of becoming a big business man and I hope God will see me through."
_
Day 7 of 30. #MySplufikStory

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cats And Kittens For Sale.. / Amazon Email Sign Up For Gift Cards Plus Free Deliveries. / Google Play , Itunes And Amazon Card Needed Urgently At Best Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.