Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) (75410 Views)

Bobrisky's 30th Birthday Cake (Photo, Video) / Check Out Don Jazzy Beautiful 36th Birthday Cake (photo) / Baskemouth's Gigantic 40th Birthday Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by Gistformant: 5:22am On Sep 01, 2019
The popular Nigerian cross-dresser Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky was said to be on the run after police shutdown the venue of his birthday party in Lekki, Lagos.

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/check-out-bobriskys-giant-birthday-cake-photo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by Gistformant: 5:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Watch VIDEO how police shut down Bobrisky's birthday party ==> HERE >> http://gistmore.com/check-out-bobriskys-giant-birthday-cake-photo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by praizblog: 5:31am On Sep 01, 2019
Dey av spoil market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by Aonkuuse(m): 5:45am On Sep 01, 2019
So this party he has been planning for months turn to another thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by domino4211(m): 5:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Why is the cake shaped like a preeq?

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 01, 2019
Sorry for your loss, You made a way for yourself, Unfortunately you re in a country with the most highest number of hypocrites, He's not caught sleeping with his fellow guy yet People won't let him be, How is some else life affecting some people for God sake, A cross dresser will dress like a woman that's for sure, Prisoners re fed with tax payers money, If BOB is jailed today, He will indirectly eat from the so called hypocrites money whereas No hypocrite of a tax payer will eat his money in return, Why can't you use your brain and Make a deep calculation for God sake.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by blesskewe(f): 6:00am On Sep 01, 2019
Chai
There is God
Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 01, 2019
Cake no dey spoil.
Reason with me
If you no chop today
You can chop am tomorrow.

Reason with me remix by shibaraba

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by thesicilian: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2019
If you suspect someone of being a criminal, carry out your investigations then arrest him when you have a reasonable amount of evidence. Not the other way around.

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by Jamesmatic(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2019
domino4211:

Maybe he is mourning the preeq cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by Nurumaxy: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2019
asshole

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by WildChild00(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:
Sorry for your loss, You made a way for yourself, Unfortunately you re in a country with the most highest number of hypocrites, He's not caught sleeping with his fellow guy yet People won't let him be, How is some else life affecting some people for God sake, A cross dresser will dress like a woman that's for sure, Prisoners re fed with tax payers money, If BOB is jailed today, He will indirectly eat from the so called hypocrites money whereas No hypocrite of a tax payer will eat his money in return, Why can't you use your brain and Make a deep calculation for God sake.

Bro are you gay?

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by MiaB(f): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2019
Looks yummy i want cake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by Venerable612(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:

I like forums like this - it allows people like yourself to state your views and be educated.

1st - “you made a way for yourself” “Nigeria has the highest number of hypocrites” “he has not slept with any guy yet” “how is his life affecting other people’s lives for God’s sake” and bla bla about tax payers money analogy I do not understand and you ended with God’s sake.

So a simple question for you -
In all honesty, would you pray and allow your child to be all what Brobrisky is? Do you wish that for your child?

My views:

This is Africa, precisely Nigeria. There are what we call Social Vices, and crossdressing, rudeness, public display of gayish acts, disregard for authorities etc. Are replete of what Nigeria’s native law and customs generally eschews. They may not be legally wrong, yet, but they are socially wrong. And because He makes money from it does not make it right. You cannot legitimise a social vice just because it enriches.

Secondly, yes it affects others. You can see that from his many followers like yourself, who, 29 years ago, would have called for his head on a plate. More importantly, our kids on instagram.

And lastly, please don’t use God’s name and brobrisky in the same sentence; except you are praying for him.

136 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2019
Stop Quoting me please, I only explained my view about this , Let explain and learn from each other in a polite manner, Even if you re a thug, That's your way of life and you're not doing no crime until you start affecting other people negatively, If I can't pray for my son to be a BOB that doesn't means someone else can't, Please stop quoting me unless you re here too talk with a fact and show me the proof Bob slept with his fellow guy, Let learn from Quora where people explain things without contradicting other peoples opinion, No violence please

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by THUNDER4real(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:
Stop Quoting me please, I only explained my view about this , Let explain and learn from each other in a polite manner, Even if you re a thug, That's your way of life and you're doing crime until you start affecting other people, Please stop quoting me unless you re here too talk with a fact and show me the proof Bob slept with his fello guy, No violence please

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by ZoeyJ(f): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2019
domino4211:
It's not. Perv

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by Flashh: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2019
Bringing this to front-page on Sunday morning, is utterly wrong.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by Oduduwa707: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by loadedvibes: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2019
This police no gree scatter this cake.. mtcheew.. them no try.. better go back and scatter it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2019
lol... s/he dey wedding?
Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Smh this cross dresser and his passion for attention

Seems to be a slave to social media attention,drama and chaos

When you thrive on being loudmouthed,lousy and disrespectful, that's what you get

If he had not called drama for himself,he won't be getting into this embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by obeycian(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Na wash jhoor! I sure say sHE never pay for the cake. Dem cut the cake? Cos sHE fit go rent am sef

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2019
ZoeyJ:
It's not. Perv
So you went back to check it? Perv.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by devigblegble: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2019
People carry Bobrisky matter for head like Iya Basira beans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Did the cake ran away too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by helinues: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2019
I thought S/He Usain Bolts yesterday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2019
Entertainment
Re: Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2019
I thought the Nigerian police scattered the party and cake for credible intelligence call? Or maybe bob risky celebrated the birthday at their bosses (IGP) place?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Runtown's Lamborghini Destroyed At Burnaboy's Concert (Photos) / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.