Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? (374 Views)

Who Are You Depending On? / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by newsynews: 6:02am On Sep 01, 2019
Go to a fake church, which can be found on almost every street today, and ask the members if they know where they will go if they should die now. They will all tell you they don't know whether it is hell or heaven. That shows they are not even Christian but churchgoers, which is why they ended up in a fake church.

Ask them if one can lose his salvation, they immediately say yes. That is exactly why they are not certain of where they will spend eternity. They have believed in the wrong gospel. They have believed in work based salvation.

They believe there's something they have to do to earn heaven. Such people are not trusting in Jesus Christ, but they think they are. They believe Jesus died on the cross to take away their sins of yesterday and that all other sins they commit going forward will now be their responsibility.

Why did I say such people don't believe in Jesus Christ? They don't believe he's the same Yesterday, Today and Forever. Jesus died for my sins of Yesterday, for the ones I commit today and for the ones tomorrow. His blood is sufficient and has made me righteous before God. While many may see a sinner, God sees a righteous man because my sins have been transfered to Jesus, a perfect man, and his righteousness given to me.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him

What if I sin? I might get punished here on Earth by God for it. But in regards eternity, I am totally saved and a child of heaven. That's because I have believed in Jesus who is the only way to heaven.

John 14:6 (KJV)
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

But these false believers who hold on to works based salvation say they also know the way to heaven. Well, let's see if they will reach there. They believe they and Jesus are partners in the salvation ministry. They want to share in God's glory such that if they get to heaven, they would boast of how their ability not to sin is what ensured they made it. Such will end up in hell fire because God will tell them...

Isaiah 42:8
I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

These people don't know that salvation is not by works, not by human effort. It is a free gift from God. No man works for a gift. Jesus worked to provide the gift and gave it to us freely. He paid for it all on the cross and all by himself. Where were you then that you now want to boast?

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

What is the gift of God to mankind? It is Jesus and this gift comes with eternal life which means a never ending life. How do you receive it?

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

All you have to do is just believe in Jesus and this gift and its package of eternal life will be yours. Don't trust in your ability not to sin, because you will always sin. Trust in Jesus alone and heaven is certain. If you have believed this gospel, say the below prayer.

Thank you Jesus for you have made me know that I no longer have to rely on my works to get me saved. You have paid for my sins to make me righteous in God's eyes. Accept me as I accept you today because I will henceforth no longer believe I can lose my salvation. You have saved me and I believe you will keep me safe always. Amen
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by Odokwogodwin: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2019
Three in one (trinity).
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by thesicilian: 6:22am On Sep 01, 2019
We do not get saved by our own works but by grace. Salvation is a gift from God. But not everyone who is saved will eventually get into heaven. There's no seat reservation. Those who remain steadfast in righteousness, continually obeying His word will end up in heaven, but those who backslide and fail to seek repentance, if they die while in sin or being canally minded, may miss heaven.
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by hopefulLandlord: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2019
none!
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by StrikeBack(m): 6:48am On Sep 01, 2019
We have over 1000 saviours.

1 Like

Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by ojun50(m): 7:01am On Sep 01, 2019
I have an every day Saviours
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by chiommy123(f): 7:17am On Sep 01, 2019
This is the problem. You're encouraging people to continue in their sins cos Christ died for us? While the apostle asked shall we continue in sin that grace may abound but he said God forbid. Anybody that is telling you that your tomorrow sins is forgiven so that you should continue in your sins hates you
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by bingbagbo(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2019
1 John 3:9
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2019
I don't still believe people bought into these devilish doctrine of eternal security.
The problem with eternal security is the preachers knows nothing about the power of sanctification is a believer's life.
Salvation can save you soul,when done genuine,but won't break the power of the flesh in you.
You will still notice yourself struggling with sins even after genuinely accepting Jesus as you lord and saviour.
You still struggle with bisecting sins most likely addictions.
Modern preachers just end the work of God grace in the life of a believer's life at the salvation stage, because they themselves have not experienced the work of sanctification, so inventing the devilish doctrine of eternal security to justify their struggle with sin.
When a true believe tarry & sincerely desire these gift of sanctification,and he or she experiences it,that struggle you have with sin will totally be broken.
You're no longer a slave to sin as the depraved man is after these sanctification experience.
Totally broken.
That's only when you can live a holy life in your work with God.
Yes,you very much can live a holy life with your walk with God by the in dwelling of the holy spirit,,after sanctification experience.
Not a case of self righteous..
Don't get me wrong ,salvation is important in your Christian life,but it's not enough to help you in your Christian journey with God.
Only sanctification can make make the holy spirit dwell in you,not salvation.

Salvation is foundational,sanctification is the ultimate.
Can one lose his salvation & sanctification ?
Of course,that's why you must continue daily to consecrate yourself for the service of God.
You must continue your daily commitment with Him else you grow cold & lose interest in the word of God,and lose the power of the Holy spirit in you.
The prodigal son story even give us a better picture of salvation & work with God.
God is very much willing to save a soul,very much willing,but how willing are you to consecrate yourself for his service ?
Though salvation & sanctification is a gift not man should boast of,available for every one,but for you to experience it,you must desire it sincere & genuinely.
And most important, you must be willing to give up your will for God's will.
The cross is heavy,very heavy,just laughing at people you can't even give up smoking or masturbation for God but still claim they are saved & sanctified.
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2019
Check our these Bible verse that blew open very very foundation of the eternal security doctrine.

ROMAN 3:24-25

24-Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

25-Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood,to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past,through the forbearance of God.

That very Bible verse gave us the summary of everything you need to know about Christ & his redemptive power.
Christ purpose is to create a better covenant for man & God,act as the mediator ,a high priest & remission of our sins that are past & not our future sins,if we ask for forgiven.

EZEKIEL 3:20

20-Again ,when a righteous man doth turn away from his righteousness,and commit iniquity , and I lay a stumbling block before him,he shall die : because thou has not given him warning,he shall die in sin,& his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered, but his blood will I require from thine hand .

I believe these Bible verse gives one the best picture you need to know about salivation & sanctification.
When a saved soul,turns away from God,like the prodigal son turned away from his father,and refused to listen to different warning about his already damning soul,but unlike the prodigal son,who listened & went back to his father & ask for forgiveness,after realising his iniquities,such soul will die !
Not necessarily physical death, to eternal condemnation,if they don't go back to God.

So,stop teaching & preaching these devilish doctrine of eternal security.
It's never biblical..
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by orunto27: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2019
Two or Three Righteous Souls would save Sodom & Gomorrah.
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by orunto27: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2019
In Nigeria's Present Predicament, a good Prayer coming from Osinbajo will save her. And God is waiting for The Prayer.
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2019
Anytime I hear the word “Saviour”, what crosses my mind are -
1. What are you been saved for?
2. What are you been saved from?

Humans have to accept the bitter reasonable truth that there’s no such thing as a soul and the moment you die here, you will only continue to exist in the memory of a few people. No Saviour is coming for you.

PS. I didn’t read the epistle above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by hahn(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2019
Theists will write LONG epistles and still end up saying absolutely nothing

Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by newsynews: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2019
thesicilian:
We do not get saved by our own works but by grace. Salvation is a gift from God. But not everyone who is saved will eventually get into heaven. There's no seat reservation. Those who remain steadfast in righteousness, continually obeying His word will end up in heaven, but those who backslide and fail to seek repentance, if they die while in sin or being canally minded, may miss heaven.

Did you read the OP at all?

The salvation that Jesus gives is a one time thing. You don't need to keep getting saved again and again. Jesus has paid for all your sins, past, present and future. You are not saved if you believe sin can send you to hell.

John 3:16 says we have eternal life once we believe in Jesus. This means no matter what we do later in life, that eternal life can not be taken from us neither can it end. If it should end because of sin, then it was never eternal. That means God lied when he said he gives us eternal life for believe in Jesus.

You are not saved. May God open your eyes.
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by newsynews: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2019
chiommy123:
This is the problem. You're encouraging people to continue in their sins cos Christ died for us? While the apostle asked shall we continue in sin that grace may abound but he said God forbid. Anybody that is telling you that your tomorrow sins is forgiven so that you should continue in your sins hates you

God knows we cannot live on Earth withiut sin, that's why he sent Jesus. If it were possible to live without sin, Jesus won't have come.

Can you mention one man who is sinless? No. Even where there is sin, Grace abounds even more. Grace covers our sin.

Romans 5:20
Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by newsynews: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:
I don't still believe people bought into these devilish doctrine of eternal security.
The problem with eternal security is the preachers knows nothing about the power of sanctification is a believer's life.
Salvation can save you soul,when done genuine,but won't break the power of the flesh in you.
You will still notice yourself struggling with sins even after genuinely accepting Jesus as you lord and saviour.
You still struggle with bisecting sins most likely addictions.
Modern preachers just end the work of God grace in the life of a believer's life at the salvation stage, because they themselves have not experienced the work of sanctification, so inventing the devilish doctrine of eternal security to justify their struggle with sin.
When a true believe tarry & sincerely desire these gift of sanctification,and he or she experiences it,that struggle you have with sin will totally be broken.
You're no longer a slave to sin as the depraved man is after these sanctification experience.
Totally broken.
That's only when you can live a holy life in your work with God.
Yes,you very much can live a holy life with your walk with God by the in dwelling of the holy spirit,,after sanctification experience.
Not a case of self righteous..
Don't get me wrong ,salvation is important in your Christian life,but it's not enough to help you in your Christian journey with God.
Only sanctification can make make the holy spirit dwell in you,not salvation.

Salvation is foundational,sanctification is the ultimate.
Can one lose his salvation & sanctification ?
Of course,that's why you must continue daily to consecrate yourself for the service of God.
You must continue your daily commitment with Him else you grow cold & lose interest in the word of God,and lose the power of the Holy spirit in you.
The prodigal son story even give us a better picture of salvation & work with God.
God is very much willing to save a soul,very much willing,but how willing are you to consecrate yourself for his service ?
Though salvation & sanctification is a gift not man should boast of,available for every one,but for you to experience it,you must desire it sincere & genuinely.
And most important, you must be willing to give up your will for God's will.
The cross is heavy,very heavy,just laughing at people you can't even give up smoking or masturbation for God but still claim they are saved & sanctified.

You are actually the one spreading demonic doctrine. Salvation is of the soul. The soul has been saved but the flesh is weak, that's why one can still sin after salvation. I an bet you that you can't mention the name of a sinless man on Earth today. That's because such doesn't exist. Yet you are here talking about sanctification. Don't you throw out empty bottles of water and Gala nylon out of a moving bus? Don't you know that such is a sin? There are tonnes of sins we commit without even knowing. That's why God sent his Son Jesus to save us because he knows we cannot make heaven based on our own ability not to sin. We will always fail.

One can't lose his salvation because you didn't save yourself. Saying one can lose his salvation army the same as saying Jesus is so weak that he can't keep what he saved. Even earthly banks do a good job in saving our money. If Jesus can't save us forever, then why would anyone want to trust him?

Your doctrine is satanic and belittles Jesus.
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by newsynews: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:
Check our these Bible verse that blew open very very foundation of the eternal security doctrine.

ROMAN 3:24-25

24-Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

25-Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood,to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past,through the forbearance of God.

That very Bible verse gave us the summary of everything you need to know about Christ & his redemptive power.
Christ purpose is to create a better covenant for man & God,act as the mediator ,a high priest & remission of our sins that are past & not our future sins,if we ask for forgiven.

Look, nowhere in that verse does it say the blood of Jesus doesn't cover future sins. The verse below says Jesus is always advicating for us when we sin. This means his blood that took away our past sins is still there for us when we commit new sins.

1John.2:1-2
1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2 he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

EZEKIEL 3:20

20-Again ,when a righteous man doth turn away from his righteousness,and commit iniquity , and I lay a stumbling block before him,he shall die : because thou has not given him warning,he shall die in sin,& his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered, but his blood will I require from thine hand .

I believe these Bible verse gives one the best picture you need to know about salivation & sanctification.
When a saved soul,turns away from God,like the prodigal son turned away from his father,and refused to listen to different warning about his already damning soul,but unlike the prodigal son,who listened & went back to his father & ask for forgiveness,after realising his iniquities,such soul will die !
Not necessarily physical death, to eternal condemnation,if they don't go back to God.

So,stop teaching & preaching these devilish doctrine of eternal security.
It's never biblical..

Where in the verse you quoted does it say the soul of a righteous man will die? You just inserted your own ideology there, thereby saying what the Buble didn't say. Look, God can kill a righteous man as a way of punishing him for sins. But the soul of the righteous man is saved and will go to heaven.
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
newsynews:

You are actually the one spreading demonic doctrine. Salvation is of the soul. The soul has been saved but the flesh is weak, that's why one can still sin after salvation. I an bet you that you can't mention the name of a sinless man on Earth today. That's because such doesn't exist. Yet you are here talking about sanctification. Don't you throw out empty bottles of water and Gala nylon out of a moving bus? Don't you know that such is a sin? There are tonnes of sins we commit without even knowing. That's why God sent his Son Jesus to save us because he knows we cannot make heaven based on our own ability not to sin. We will always fail.

One can't lose his salvation because you didn't save yourself. Saying one can lose his salvation army the same as saying Jesus is so weak that he can't keep what he saved. Even earthly banks do a good job in saving our money. If Jesus can't save us forever, then why would anyone want to trust him?

Your doctrine is satanic and belittles Jesus.
Salvation saves the soul,agree with you,but the soul will continue to struggle to please God if it's not sanctified.
Salvation is not enough,you need to press onward for the sanctification experience, only then you can actually live a holy life,only them your depraved man can genuinely be transformed.
If you don't experience the sanctifying power of God,you will continue to struggle with sin,badly.
And God's eye certainly can't behold iniquity.

Yes,there are persons that are righteous before God even in these our polluted world.

There are still people that are living a holy life even in these crooked world.

Yes,there are people who the holy spirit of God is still dwelling in after they have chosen to follow him .
There are still people weeping daily & deeply burning for God,even if many have chosen to forsake the ancient landmark,go their own ways to create devilish doctrines that suit there lustful interest..
But they are very few.
Very very few.
Because the standard for God is very high.
The standard of God still remain that without holiness ,no man shall see God.
No single uncleanness or impurity shall enter into God's kingdom.
Shall we continue in sin so grace may abound,the preacher said God forbid !
Even if men decide not to be faithful to God,will God be unfaithful to himself ? God forbid.

I have tasted the fruit, I have witnessed all you have to say about salvation ,sanctification & genuine holy ghost baptism, which all happened in 2015,but due to lack of consecration & daily crucifying of the flesh,I grew cold,the power of God became empty in my life,even till date,the holy spirit have not returned in to my life.
Because I actually have not genuinely desired for God to revive me again.
It's now I realised what Jesus was actually saying about those who want to follow him should be ready to forsake every single thing they have,give up their will for his,treasure heaven more than anything & ready to put their life on the line for Him.
The cross is very heavy,and these doctrine of eternal security is the devilish one here..
Once again,go study the story of the prodigal son..
Take care
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
newsynews:

Look, nowhere in that verse does it say the blood of Jesus doesn't cover future sins. The verse below says Jesus is always advicating for us when we sin. This means his blood that took away our past sins is still there for us when we commit new sins.

1John.2:1-2
1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2 he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Where in the verse you quoted does it say the soul of a righteous man will die? You just inserted your own ideology there, thereby saying what the Buble didn't say. Look, God can kill a righteous man as a way of punishing him for sins. But the soul of the righteous man is saved and will go to heaven.
Your problem is that you're already blinded and trying to justify your depraved man.
You're trying to still justify why you sin,even at claiming you're saved .
One thing I know for sure is that you have not experienced the work of sanctification & holy ghost baptism is your life.
Forget that nonchalant bullshit you probable speak during prayer claiming you are speaking in genuine tongue,I know deeply how empty you still feel & how your heart yearns for something deeper.
Be humble,young man,only when you're humble you will stop trying so hard to throw away what is clearly written before you.
Funny enough,you're not even saved !
Yes,you heard me right,you have not genuinely being saved.
First and foremost, soul don't die in general.
The soul of the righteous or the unrighteous don't come to a point where they stop to exist.

When the bible talks about a soul is dead,it's talking about condemnation for eternity, unless the soul repent & turn away from his/her sinful way.
When the bible talks about a soul is alive,it means it's alright with God & heaven bound.
It now understands what God want from humanity & strives to do them.

Jesus blood wash away your future sin
Jesus don't wash away future sins .
It's the sins you have done in the past ,and genuinely ask God for forgive,that He forgives you.
When you're saved & sanctified, the Holy spirit already living in you will quicken your mortal body not to sin again God,but if you happen to fall back to your sins,ask God for forgiveness, He is willing to forgive you.
But when you sin again,refuse to ask Him for forgiveness, with the ideology that his blood have covered your future sins,you shall die.
Your soul stands condemned, until you ask for forgiveness.
You righteousness in the past won't save you,it shall not be remembered at these point,unless you ask for forgiveness.
The Roman verse talked about remission for our sins past,past ! Not for the remission of our sins past & the future.
Even the book of John you quoted was still talking about forgiven sins we have sinned already, if we ask for forgiveness.
The summary of that John verse is these ;

My hearers,since you're saved & sanctified, you know you're not expected to sin,but IF you sin,and genuinely ask God for forgiveness,He is willing to forgive you.

Once more,nothing in the bible supports the doctrine of eternal security ,even from my personal experience, I have come to realised how false these doctrine is.
Of course,you can choose not to humble yourself & seek for genuine salvation & sanctification, choosing a doctrine that satisfy your depraved man,so you justify your attitude.
But remember,even though I 'm not in a better position to talk to you,the soul that sinned shall die !

HEBREW 12:14

12-Follow peace with all men,and holiness,without which no man shall see the lord
1 PETER 1:15-16

As HE which hath called you is Holy,so be ye holy in all manner of conversation, because it's written be ye holy,for I am holy .

He wouldn't be making these demand for total holiness from a saved & sanctified souls if it were impossible to meet it.

Let's go down further,

1 THESSALONIANS 4:7-8

"For God hath not called us unto uncleanliness but unto holiness.

8-He therefore that despiseth ,despiseth not man,but God, who also given unto us His Holy spirit.

What's the essense of the Holy spirit that's given to unto a saved & sanctified man if not for the ability to live a holy life & total consecration to God.
Holiness is still the landmark,and nothing can change that !

Lastly

PROVERBS 30:12

12-There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes,and yet not washed from their filthiness

Take care...
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by newsynews: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

Your problem is that you're already blinded and trying to justify your depraved man.
You're trying to still justify why you sin,even at claiming you're saved .
One thing I know for sure is that you have not experienced the work of sanctification & holy ghost baptism is your life.
Forget that nonchalant bullshit you probable speak during prayer claiming you are speaking in genuine tongue,I know deeply how empty you still feel & how your heart yearns for something deeper.
Be humble,young man,only when you're humble you will stop trying so hard to throw away what is clearly written before you.
Funny enough,you're not even saved !
Yes,you heard me right,you have not genuinely being saved.
First and foremost, soul don't die in general.
The soul of the righteous or the unrighteous don't come to a point where they stop to exist.

When the bible talks about a soul is dead,it's talking about condemnation for eternity, unless the soul repent & turn away from his/her sinful way.
When the bible talks about a soul is alive,it means it's alright with God & heaven bound.
It now understands what God want from humanity & strives to do them.

Jesus blood wash away your future sin
Jesus don't wash away future sins .
It's the sins you have done in the past ,and genuinely ask God for forgive,that He forgives you.
When you're saved & sanctified, the Holy spirit already living in you will quicken your mortal body not to sin again God,but if you happen to fall back to your sins,ask God for forgiveness, He is willing to forgive you.
But when you sin again,refuse to ask Him for forgiveness, with the ideology that his blood have covered your future sins,you shall die.
Your soul stands condemned, until you ask for forgiveness.
You righteousness in the past won't save you,it shall not be remembered at these point,unless you ask for forgiveness.
The Roman verse talked about remission for our sins past,past ! Not for the remission of our sins past & the future.
Even the book of John you quoted was still talking about forgiven sins we have sinned already, if we ask for forgiveness.
The summary of that John verse is these ;

My hearers,since you're saved & sanctified, you know you're not expected to sin,but IF you sin,and genuinely ask God for forgiveness,He is willing to forgive you.

Once more,nothing in the bible supports the doctrine of eternal security ,even from my personal experience, I have come to realised how false these doctrine is.
Of course,you can choose not to humble yourself & seek for genuine salvation & sanctification, choosing a doctrine that satisfy your depraved man,so you justify your attitude.
But remember,even though I 'm not in a better position to talk to you,the soul that sinned shall die !

HEBREW 12:14

12-Follow peace with all men,and holiness,without which no man shall see the lord
1 PETER 1:15-16

As HE which hath called you is Holy,so be ye holy in all manner of conversation, because it's written be ye holy,for I am holy .

He wouldn't be making these demand for total holiness from a saved & sanctified souls if it were impossible to meet it.

Let's go down further,

1 THESSALONIANS 4:7-8

"For God hath not called us unto uncleanliness but unto holiness.

8-He therefore that despiseth ,despiseth not man,but God, who also given unto us His Holy spirit.

What's the essense of the Holy spirit that's given to unto a saved & sanctified man if not for the ability to live a holy life & total consecration to God.
Holiness is still the landmark,and nothing can change that !

Lastly

PROVERBS 30:12

12-There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes,and yet not washed from their filthiness

Take care...

I stopped reading this pile of junk Midway, right were you started saying Jesus blood can't wash away future sins. You have out a limit to what Jesus can do.

Jeremiah 32:27
“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
newsynews:

I stopped reading this pile of junk Midway, right were you started saying Jesus blood can't wash away future sins. You have out a limit to what Jesus can do.

Jeremiah 32:27
“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?
No ,actually there's nothing God cannot do,but God can't behold iniquity in his paradise & God can never change his standard of holiness, because a mere dust can't be humble enough to seek for sanctification & the Holy Ghost baptism,thereby inventing devilish doctrines that suits there interest.
Without holiness ,no single soul will see God !
Take it or live it,it changes nothing !
Done with these conversation,so take care & have a blissful week ahead.
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by newsynews: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

No ,actually there's nothing God cannot do,but God can't behold iniquity in his paradise & God can never change his standard of holiness, because a mere dust can't be humble enough to seek for sanctification & the Holy Ghost baptism,thereby inventing devilish doctrines that suits there interest.
Without holiness ,no single soul will see God !
Take it or live it,it changes nothing !
Done with these conversation,so take care & have a blissful week ahead.

There are two kind of righteousness: The one man sees and the one on God sees.

The one man sees is the one that involves you doing good works which people can see. That is works.

The one God sees is the one bestowed on you through the sacrifice of Jesus. Jesus made you righteous by taking your sins and giving you his own righteousness.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

So, while men may look at you as a sinner, God sees a righteous man. That is why you can enter heaven.
Re: Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
newsynews:

There are two kind of righteousness: The one man sees and the one on God sees.

The one man sees is the one that involves you doing good works which people can see. That is works.

The one God sees is the one bestowed on you through the sacrifice of Jesus. Jesus made you righteous by taking your sins and giving you his own righteousness.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

So, while men may look at you as a sinner, God sees a righteous man. That is why you can enter heaven.
The deep truth is that I did not bother to read that write up...
It's not worth the energy at these point..
Take care

(1) (Reply)

Speaking Destruction Unto Evil Growth " Mountain Of Fire Ministries" / "I Saw JESUS Inside TB Joshua’s Church!!!" / The Quran and modern science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.