Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) (78770 Views)

Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up / Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) / Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by UltimatedeBest(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Liverpool would have had 5 goals in that match if not 4 d selfishness of d North African folk. Is not a good omen for Liverpool

Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
R2bees:
Firmino to Mane

What movie is this?
Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
fizzy4luv:
Both of them should be talked to especially Mane, in life one should be careful not to be labelled an emotional wreck, he should learn how to communicate his feelings in a more matured manner hence the word emotional intelligence won't be a stranger to him. His outburst will be interpreted by many in different ways that suite them. Also if any player even has to complain in Liverpool of selfishness, he doesn't qualify what should firmnho say, the foolish African player scored 22 goals last season while just giving 1 assist and nobody complained. Every Liverpool player knew what he did last season to Salah, he will see chances and aim without even considering anybody and Salah took it all in his strides. He should given a serious talk down and warned not to try that again as such affect team spirit. He should focus more and ignore such if he is to progress and clinch personal awards. Even his coach labelled him an emotional player .

@Salah currently is suffering from living up to his records and maintaining his idol status in the media which is affecting his psyche . This should be seriously looked into, his task mainly is to provide assist but he seems to have lost sight of that and focus more on scoring the goals himself. This is good anyway but in the long run it generates bad blood between team mates and affect team performance. My advice is that he also should be sub like mane too and Shaqiri allowed to have more minutes on the field of play.

Generally both guys morale at this moment is not good for Liverpool and should be addressed quickly as mane feels he is contributing more than Salah and not getting the individual accolades Salah is getting while Salah is trying to be more selfish to equal and best his previous records.
this your analysis is spot on....I appreciate ur understanding of the psychology of the issues involved...if your were a judge you would have been the best

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
Beface:
I keep telling those who care to listen that if Mohammed Salah had played in the match against Barcelona in UEFA Champion League semifinal there is no way they would have won 4 - 0.
guy no be only you oooo. I myself have told everybody I know also that had there been no injury for Salah, Liverpool would have ended the season trophyless. The only way the second leg miracle was possible, was through complete teamwork and selflessness. It is also pertinent to note that Mane was the only player out of the front three available for that match.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by Nuelstar(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
OTayobami:
That salah na very stupid fellow, na all those kyn players dey make person dey get problem with coach, he always thinks the ball gets to him magically, he nor dey reason say na people like them firmino dey sacrifice their goal scoring chances just to pass to him when he's open to score..

Do you know?
Last season all Mane's 22 goals last season had no assist from salah but the idiot(salah) scored couple of goals assisted by mane but still on still na still 22 goals each dem get
Good statistics...u are wise
Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by BabaIbo: 1:13am On Sep 02, 2019
gargoyle:

He hardly is selfish.

I doubt you really watch football.

This same selfishness from Salah cost us the league last season

Story, Mane is also selfish, simple...
You are the one that doesn't watch football...
If you do, you would have known what happened in the two games Liverpool failed to get the 6 points last season.
Salah had more assists last season compared to Mane.

The only person free to complain among them is Firminho, I don't need to argue football with you abeg
Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by BabaIbo: 1:21am On Sep 02, 2019
Starz825:

This is not karma matter ...leave karma make he rest....Mane is a better player...he scores his goals from Angles he knows he wouldn't need to pass the ball any longer but score...he takes the final pass..in most of his goals...
Mane is a fine player...i pray Madrid buys him one day

Story, Mane is also selfish, simple...
You are the one that doesn't watch football...
If you do, you would have known what happened in the two games Liverpool failed to get the 6 points last season.
Salah had more assists last season compared to Mane.
LoL, let Madrid buy him na, see this one, is he more important than Courtinho when he was in Liverpool, but Liverpool is doing better without him.
Most of you don't watch football...

The only person free to complain among them is Firminho, I don't need to argue football with you abeg
Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2019
gargoyle:

He hardly is selfish.

I doubt you really watch football.

This same selfishness from Salah cost us the league last season
I don't know if salah is jealous of mane's sudden surge in form. we all expected mane to be a bit player to Salah but he has over worked on his play and he is taking the attention of Salah.initially mane used to be a selfish player but now he has outgrown that attitude.

the last league game of the season Salah was on 22 goals already but each time he was with the ball he tried to shoot directly or beat his marker to score even when mane was left unmarked. I could sense mane was furious with Salah but just tried to be professional.mane on that day was always supplying the ball to Salah to add his tally, he felt so unperturbed that Salah was already ahead of him. As fate would have it mane got the both goals and equalled Salah because he got his clear opportunities and took it.
Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by kendrick93(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
I don't know if salah is jealous of mane's sudden surge in form. we all expected mane to be a bit player to Salah but he has over worked on his play and he is taking the attention of Salah.initially mane used to be a selfish player but now he has outgrown that attitude.

the last league game of the season Salah was on 22 goals already but each time he was with the ball he tried to shoot directly or beat his marker to score even when mane was left unmarked. I could sense mane was furious with Salah but just tried to be professional.mane on that day was always supplying the ball to Salah to add his tally, he felt so unperturbed that Salah was already ahead of him. As fate would have it mane got the both goals and equalled Salah because he got his clear opportunities and took it.

Mohammed salah is a worldwide superstar..mane is not
Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by kendrick93(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2019
Sadio Mane and Mo Salah settled their dispute as soon as they got in the dressing room at Turf Moor. They were chatting normally and it has been described as a “heat of the moment” thing. [@JamesPearceLFC]
Close thread
Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

What movie is this?
The ballard of buster scruggs (2018)

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
kendrick93:
Mohammed salah is a worldwide superstar..mane is not
i guess MO Salah has was won the award of the world best player. mane was just recognised as the second best strike in Europe after Lionel Messi. he won the EPL joint top scorer award last season and led his country to the AFCON finals. He is improving by the day.
Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by kendrick93(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
i guess MO Salah has was won the award of the world best player. mane was just recognised as the second best strike in Europe after Lionel Messi. he won the EPL joint top scorer award last season and led his country to the AFCON finals. He is improving by the day.
I mean by their name recognition,brand/marketing...
social media and all that
Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:53am On Sep 21, 2019
R2bees:
The ballard of buster scruggs (2018)

Thanks buddy.

I enjoyed it.
Re: Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) by webmaster99(m): 12:34am On Jul 26, 2020
virtual betting is a no for me.
football betting too is a no for me.
this is all i have,
finnally i have found a way to trade and make profits on basketball live betting
so many people are only focused on just only football whereas there are just so many loopholes to be exploited in basketball trading
contact me on 09032884494 thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Sao Tome And Principe AFCON Qualifier (6 - 0) On 10th September2023 / Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo / “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.