Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) (33658 Views)

Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by kufre2010: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
My issue is that Nigeria is a secular state so a church should be included there

2 Likes

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by oyatz(m): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
What of the Zamfara Indigenes that are non-muslims?

khalifjgusau:
You can serve from the comfort of your guest room since it's allowed in Christianity. Building a mosque is necessary for every Muslims enclave, since it is not permissible to delay the prayer beyond its time, so you must organize your time at work and business in a way that will not interfere with your performing the prayers on time, anyway, thanks for the observation...

3 Likes

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by oyatz(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
The Government has NO role in the development of religious houses.

kufre2010:
My issue is that Nigeria is a secular state so a church should be included there
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by oyatz(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bros, you can represent Nigeria in 'lie competition'

The North generally is an Important part of Nigeria with many good people, however the region is undisputably the hottest zone of sectarian violence in the Country.

Several Churches have been burnt by Irate Muslim fanatics, Thousands of Christians have been killed in Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Kano, Kebbi and Kano States.

Kaduna is the Headquarters of Islamic inspired violence targeted against Christians in Nigeria because of the State's dual religious composition.

Starting from Kwara State down to Lagos, Yoruba Muslims don't have time to Islamic fanatism. Here Muslims and Christians can be best friends, room mates, lovers , spouses or business partners (and sometimes partners in crimes). In places like Oyo and Osun States, most extended families are actually mixed with Muslims, Christians and Traditionalists members

khalifjgusau:
Bad eggs are in every religion not only Islam, but why do you want straight to abuse Muslim religion. Muslims respect Christians which you can see in northern Nigeria, they are living side by side. No single Church ever demolished in the history of Nigeria by any northern Governor...

1 Like

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by lennsmart(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
FOR STUDENTS... Check my signature
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Yankee101: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
It's where sharia crisis started, now this. And they wonder why they've been killing each other for years now like chicken.
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Bukden16(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
Perfect picture on paper.
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by foreshore(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
khalifjgusau:
His Excellency the Executive Governor of Zamfara State, (Dr) Bello Muhammed (Matawallen Maradun) has today convened a team of architects for the presentation of RUGA architectural 3D designs.

The gigantic project shown in the projected slides will be in two phases of highly sophisticated structures, cattle breeding system and other social amenities.

Arch Kwagga explained the architectural specifications of the project to the large audience drawn from traditional leaders, farmers, herders, security and media houses.

Addressing the audience during the event, Bello Matawalle asserted that funds for the project were earmarked without taking any loan from any bank adding that his administration would leave no stone unturned in its effort in peace-building.

Part of the project the foundation stone of which will be laid during the 100 days anniversary entails:

First phase

* Integrated settlements
* Schools (Secular and Religious (12 Classrooms)
* Veterinary Clinic
* Earth Dam
* Cattle Cottage
* Grazing yard
* Abbatoir
* Mosque
* Cemetaries
* Overhead tank
* Police State

Second Phase

* Irrigation system
* Milk Collection Centre
* Assorted Seeds of animal feed
* Markets
* Traditional community/Social Arena.

Ibrahim Bello Zauma
SSA NEW MEDIA
31/08/2019

They should do this in the north as they like but don't come to the south here. We dont have land for RUGA

1 Like

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by mrvitalis(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
LibertyRep:
That is the way to go. The government should just ensure that it vets the herders to be accommodated here and ensure they aren't alliens.

If anyone isn't happy seeing a mosque there, the Southern governors should replicate by building theirs and put a church their.
U see why this country cant work ?

1 Like

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Toscarel: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
very beautiful project, as long as they keep it away from the southeast, it is a welcomed development
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Juban(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote][/quote][quote author=Printerscanner post=81807163]

I know Flattinos will still come and complain about RUGA in Zamfara Stats. Useless Wailers.

Zamfara is an Islamic State, just as Wike declared Rivers a Christian State. In few weeks time, all Churches in Zamfara will be demolished.

You like wahala]
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by 27Pushing30: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Printerscanner:

I know Flattinos will still come and complain about RUGA in Zamfara Stats. Useless Wailers.

Zamfara is an Islamic State, just as Wike declared Rivers a Christian State. In few weeks time, all Churches in Zamfara will be demolished.
While I fully understand your point... n as a strong APC supporter I still feel you lack understanding

Correct me if I’m wrong BUT isn’t Zamfara one of the Sharia practicing states?? And is alcohol allowed there ??

I also did not see a Police station in the sketch

Rivers is indeed a Xtian state and Muslims are allowed to move freely without intimidation (also correct me if I’m wrong.

A mosque there is very Ok... but I feel a small church is ALSO needed there UNLESS they believe ALL fulani’s are Muslim And all visitors/residents there will also be Muslim...

3 Likes

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Wiseny76: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Keep it in North ,, govt of the cows ; grin

1 Like

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by abumeinben(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
Printerscanner:

Tribals all the time.

Why didn't they design a final fix for our educational system?
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Juban(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
You like wahala undecided
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Jaqenhghar: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
khalifjgusau:
No single Christian living in those areas, that's the reason...
If there any sef you will finish them off to make space

1 Like

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by martineverest(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
kufre2010:
God punish hypocrite muslims, so no zamfara indigen is a Christian, why only mosque. Built a church there
have u seen a Christian herdsmen before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by modsfucker: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:

I have said severally without number that the only way northern Muslims have any relevance in Nigeria's political discussion is their constant threat to unleash violence on non Muslims and southerners in their midst.

Since 1945 the north has been deploying their vagrant almajiri mob to unleash terror on non Muslims in their region to blackmail the rest of the nation.

Just look at how they responded to IPOB activities by threatening violence and evictions on Igbos residing in the north.

They used BH to frustrate Jonathan a southern Christian out of office and they deploy their fulani herdsmen under full support and protection of Nigerian Security forces to force their Ruga madness on the south and middle belt.
Let all Christians both indigenes and southerners relocate from the core north and let's see how they will be killing and rioting on themselves and from there see if we will give a rat's ass.

Did anybody down south give a damn about the Fulani vs Awusa Muslim war in Zamfara?

They can start their nonsense in Yoruba land and get their Yoruba Muslim lackeys to side with them just as they did during Afonja's time and I won't be bothered either. But given that the Better South is 99.9999999999% Christian they know that they can never ever try their jihadist bullsh!t here.

Go amd get a job and a life, please. High level religious bigotry won't put food on your table. There's no we Southerners or we Northerners at higher levels here... We are united in our looting affairs... I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by safetyInspector(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
I have seen transporter especially trailer drivers praying on the streets and highways even in an Islamic Countries,
does it mean that their prayers are invalid? So if a Muslim visits or stays in my community where there is no Mosque, will the person not pray because his/her prayer will be considered invalid?
khalifjgusau:
You don't know anything about Islam my brother, praying in the mosque is compulsory for every male Muslim, and it is obligatory for every man past the age of adolescence who is able to hear the call to prayer, because of a great deal of evidence, you are only allowed to pray on the street if the mosque is full, if not, your prayer is not valid...
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by picoba(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2019

I just give the program some less than 5years operation. The rest will be story.

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by blackboy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
Zamfara has some indegenous Christians.
Printerscanner:

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by useurkidney3121: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
Enjoy ur Ruga, we don't want in South West even if u are going to build Airport inside it. Fulani and their manipulation is like 5&6

3 Likes

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Centcanada: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hahahaha. Imagined the environment the so called leaders propose for cow and we have millions of graduate who does not have anything to do. Nigerian is really a zoo country. This is just the beginning! I have said it earlier before now that if those that vote them can live peacefully, I can live peacefully too. Zoo Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Sachiopropty(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
The Design Thou ....
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Firebomber: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
khalifjgusau:
Bad eggs are in every religion not only Islam, but why do you want straight to abuse Muslim religion. Muslims respect Christians which you can see in northern Nigeria, they are living side by side. No single Church ever demolished in the history of Nigeria by any northern Governor...

Are you for real?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/tension-kaduna-3500-houses-40-churches-16-schools-demolition/amp/

https://www.nairaland.com/5389093/flashback-kano-state-loot-demolishes
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Robisky001(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
The northerns should enjoy their RUGA it shouldn't come down south.

1 Like

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by tsdarkside(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
EtovalRealEst:

Hmmm na so ....so if someone traveled from the south to buy Cows he can't praise his God again, please find half plot and build a small ⛪ church if you must forcefully build a religious place in a strictly business environment. Let us be tolerant in this country .

how did you managed to put that church symbole....??

you igbos are talented sha....
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by mamaafrik(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
martineverest:
have u seen a Christian herdsmen before?
yes,what is your point?,no Christian Fulani or no Christian Herdmen??
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by tsdarkside(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
khalifjgusau:
You can serve from the comfort of your guest room since it's allowed in Christianity. Building a mosque is necessary for every Muslims enclave, since it is not permissible to delay the prayer beyond its time, so you must organize your time at work and business in a way that will not interfere with your performing the prayers on time, anyway, thanks for the observation...

true....muslims take things like this very serious....
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by Akorede02(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Printerscanner:

You talk like a fool with a cow brain. Lifeless like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by tsdarkside(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
mamaafrik:
yes,what is your point?,no Christian Fulani or no Christian Herdmen??

you mean their are Christian Fulanis....??
Re: Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) by kettle84(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Printerscanner:

And the oil from Christian land will be cut off from you and them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights / BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police / See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.