Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

$9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont (20987 Views)

British court orders Irish firm to seize $9b Nigeria’s foreign reserves / Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
angry
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Winning123: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Shut up, ethnic bigot

MelesZenawi:
Mostly northerners and they will always claim saint..

Had it been Igbo names full there, u no go hear word for naija again.
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by RTSC2: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

PDP refugee always bring tribe and religion when time to confront their woeful performance comes up
Guy, you are the lowest of the low.

1 Like

Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by tsdarkside(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
look at this fools....at the start it was buhari,now new names keep poppin up....

nawa....

you nigerians shouldnt give them nathing....

it is clear now that deal was a fraud from the start....

look how they are trying to shift blames....

who should we ask now....??....dead yardua....??
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by RTSC2: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Winning123:
Shut up, ethnic bigot

Go through your post history and see the definition of bigotry.
As if buhari is more important to you than the Igbo man that employs you.

I always Wonder why people that always attack others of bigotry are the worse bigots.
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Truthbites: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
Naija which way
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by tsdarkside(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sunofgod:
Let's settle...?

settle what....??

they are getting nathing....

they made deals with thieves....

let them go settle their nonesense with thieves....
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Sterope(f): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Both Government administrations are to be blamed. I wonder the idiots taking sides up and down.

AGF Malami has to be the worst ever in history. He cannot claim ignorance in this matter.
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by 36STATES: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
How do I nominate you when I don't know your ability to teach?
Why is everyone in this country so twisted?

villagecraft:
I am helping in my little way please help him too

Hi Everyone �
Please nominate me for the Global Teacher Prize Award. It won't take you up to 5minutes. Don't just share, please nominate. And please don't procrastinate. �
Click ��
https:///ePreUpY

Click nominate and fill the boxes
Teacher's first name...Michael
Teacher's last name..Showunmi
Teacher's current School...Good Shepherd Schools
Teacher's email..Thompson.michael543@gmail.com

��These are the important questions they will ask you while nominating

1 Like

Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Aboki11(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:
Pure lies.

This is just another desperate attempt to pin this scam on Jonathan.

Alison Maduake was not the minister of Petroleum when this contract was signed. She was minister of Mines and Solid Minerals under Yar'adua and was only appointed minister of Petroleum by Jonathan in July 2010.

I have written already that the cabal which drafted this contract with a forged Yar'adua signature and who are now embedded in Buhari's shadow govt will desperately try and pin this on the PDP govt of Yar'adua and Jonathan.

Fear these Muslim liars. They are second only to Jew rats when it comes to lying.
wetin Muslim don do now? Crime doesn't have religion. pls
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Iamgrey5(m): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
This letter by the owner Of the company doesn't clear Yaradua, Madueke or Jonathan.

According to him or her, they signed an agreement to supply him or her Wet gas to refine at no cost in 2009 while the company will sell byproducts and supply Nigerian's power stations at no cost

Nonetheless, they broke the agreement in 2010 under Jonathan when they bypassed the company and gave the right to one of the initial parties involved in the deal.

It shows that the country is in a terrible mess!

In the write up, the company never really mention any physical investment it made that might have warrant losses. It only stated that it already got land from Cross Rivers state for development before government officials broke the deal.

1 Like

Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by villagecraft: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
Thanks for your concern and mention, I am connected to this guy via LinkedIn and I am happy he’s driving challenges backwards.

You can contact him too and do your findings, I don’t know him but his sagacity is overwhelming
36STATES:
How do I nominate you when I don't know your ability to teach?
Why is everyone in this country so twisted?

Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Esseite:
How do you tag Yar adua(the then actual president), then find a way to tag GEJ and not tag Buhari?...

How do you tag Rilwan(min of pet), find a way to tag dieziani into it but leave out Buhari who took after her?

If GEJ could be tagged obviously because he took over mantle of leadership, someone else took over from him and in same capacity the minister of petroleum..
Did you read even a few lines from the post? Good luck was vice president, when things got bad, and they wanted to resort to arbitration, good luck gave them the nod instead of trying to resolve the issue out of court. Many of our leaders are born idiots and goodluck is one of the chiefs.

1 Like

Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by gbishman: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
See them, rogues.
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by tsdarkside(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sterope:
Both Government administrations are to be blamed. I wonder the idiots taking sides up and down.

AGF Malami has to be the worst ever in history. He cannot claim ignorance in this matter.

exactly....its up to us to say we didnt send any of them to sign anything on our behalf than fightin each other because of international thieves....
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by alfsalami: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
This is about reality and I hope wailers and looters will not shout blame game again
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Danybest: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
Beware of this scammer,he is under security watch now
Acc num: 3122830124
Acc Name: Jared Jacob
Bank name: first bank

Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Iolo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This letter by the owner Of the company doesn't clear Yaradua, Madueke or Jonathan.

According to him or her, they signed an agreement to supply him or her Wet gas at no cost in 2009 while he will sell byproducts and Nigeria's supply power stations at no cost

Nonetheless, they broke the agreement in 2010 under Jonathan when they bypassed him and gave the right to one of initial parties involved in the deal.

It shows that the country is in a terrible mess!

In the write up, the company never really mention any physical investment it made that might warrant losses. It only stated that it already got land from Cross Rivers state for development.

You hit the nail in the right direction. My thoughts have been on the fact that it’s never been stated that P&ID made significant losses from investments made. As far as it’s been stated there has never been significant physical investment in their part. How do you see compensation on the basis of future profits when you’ve made no losses / costs to accrued said profits.

I suspect this is one of the judgement debt scams NOI mentioned in her book. Only issue is that a UK court awarded the debt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by executive12: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
tsdarkside:
look at this fools....at the start it was buhari,now new names keep poppin up....

nawa....

you nigerians shouldnt give them nathing....

it is clear now that deal was a fraud from the start....

look how they are trying to shift blames....

who should we ask now....??....dead yardua....??

How was it a fraud from the start? It seems the project planners had good intentions but execution was the problem. And it's obvious both the GEJ government and the Buhari government messed up at the arbitration hearings.
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Sterope(f): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Heads should roll along with their personal properties. Nigeria does not need this with this economy.

tsdarkside:

exactly....its up to us to say we didnt send any of them to sign anything on our behalf than fightin each other because of international thieves....
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by geezville(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
See these rogue and incompetent Nigerian officials o......they hurriedly signed a contract prior to Jonathan's assumption of office in May 2010 without due diligence, they could have at least hired a private consultant to facilitate the deal as these contracts could contain so many complex clauses. I am curious about the content of the said agreement though. Could there have been no exit clause due to performance? I don't even think the 9bn judgment debt is fair...not clear from all I am hearing that the P&ID company suffered material damages to that extent. I think it is time we had an African court of arbitration....not all these nonsense Oyinbo Courts. Make FG no pay anything jooor. Not convinced they should
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by executive12: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
The reactions from Nigerians are very typical and predictable. The project failed and everybody is running for cover. Nobody is taking responsibility. If the project had been implemented successfully, everybody will want to take credit.
It's not yet clear why the project failed. However, both the GEJ and Buhari administration should share the blame for not properly protecting Nigeria's interest at the arbitration hearings.
Mr. Bayo Ojo, the former Attorney General who represented Nigeria at the arbitration has a lot of questions to answer.

1 Like

Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by naijajobx: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Did you read even a few lines from the post? Good luck was vice president, when things got bad, and they wanted to resort to arbitration, good luck gave them the nod instead of trying to resolve the issue out of court. Many of our leaders are born idiots and goodluck is one of the chiefs.

But Buhari's administration met same arbitration and incomplete out of court settlement...
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Iamgrey5(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sterope:

Actually only Jonathan and Yaradua's administration are to blame.

I will also find it difficult to pay any money to the company if I had studied the documents.

Someone under Yaradua signed a deal and the Jonathan government broke the agreement.

Hence, a company that has no physical asset or liability make claims that they are being owed more than half the yearly budget of Nigeria.

It honestly looks like a joke. tbh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Sterope(f): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
From what I have been reading, the Buhari administration has not done much to help matters too. The issue has been in court in Buhari's first term, what did they do to fix it?

I read about what the contract was all about however I am keeping my mind open that there is more to this contract than what we have been informed.

Iamgrey5:
Actually only Jonathan and Yaradua's administration are to blame.

I will also find it difficult to pay any money to the company if I had studied the documents.

Someone under Yaradua signed a deal and the Jonathan government broke the agreement.

Hence, a company that has no physical asset or liability make claims that they are being owed more than half the yearly budget of Nigeria.

It honestly looks like a joke. tbh.
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Iamgrey5(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sterope:
From what I have been reading, the Buhari administration has not done much to help matters too. The issue has been in court in Buhari's first term, what did they do to fix it?

I read about what the contract was all about however I am keeping my mind open that there is more to this contract than what we have been informed.

They can't fix it !

The Buhari administration were challenging if the Court in London can enforce such judgement against Nigeria which is Sovereign nation not the the legitimacy of the case.

Nigeria lost because the Court in London claimed the verdict by the earlier judgement in London was binding.

They have now decided to investigate the entire case and make an appeal.

PDP have been trying invasive tactics on this issue..

1 Like

Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by ojobek: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You lack comprehension, from what you are saying,Goodluck government choose to go to court instead of resolving the issue,P&ID secured the judgement in their favour,running to $850 millions. The dullard refused to put his cabinet in place for period of Six months.The awarded cost is know in billions during Mallam government, then who is to blame if not all of them. no APC or PDP in this matter cos work of governance is continua
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by coolexy2: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=APCHaram post=81809242]Pure lies.

Alison Maduake was not the minister of Petroleum when this contract was signed. She was minister of Mines and Solid Minerals under Yar'adua and was only appointed minister of Petroleum by Jonathan in July 20

I have written already that the cabal which drafted this contract with a forged Yar'adua signature and who are now embedded in Buhari's shadow govt will desperately try and pin this on the PDP govt of Yar'adua and Jonathan.
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Basher8583: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:
Pure lies.

Alison Maduake was not the minister of Petroleum when this contract was signed. She was minister of Mines and Solid Minerals under Yar'adua and was only appointed minister of Petroleum by Jonathan in July 2010.

Fear these Muslim liars. They are second only to Jew rats when it comes to lying.

Nawah oh. Who do dis one strong tin.
Ishhh
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by Basher8583: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
domino4211:
So you expect me to waste my time reading this novel?..
I won't read even the summary of the summary of this piece of trash..

Lazy youth. Read
Re: $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont by tsdarkside(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sterope:
Heads should roll along with their personal properties. Nigeria does not need this with this economy.

exactly....

let those responsible be charged....

why the hell should we all suffer for nonesense of a few....??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E / Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) / Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.