Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Speaks On RUGA At CAN Security Summit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Speaks On RUGA At CAN Security Summit (346 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Speaks On RUGA At CAN Security Summit by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2019
CAN president Pastor Ayokunle, Adeboye, others ask Buhari to scrap Ruga
Published
September 1, 2019
.…Demand Miyetti Allah’s ban at security summit
...•FG budgets N12bn for controversial scheme
Reporters:-- MUDIAGA AFFE, ADELANI ADEPEGBA, OKECHUKWU NNODIM and TUNDE AJAJA

The President, Christian Association of Nigeria, Dr Supo Ayokunle, as well as top members of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria and other Christian bodies, including the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, on Saturday asked President Muhammadu Buhari to “completely scrap” the suspended Rural Grazing Area scheme, popularly known as Ruga.

This was disclosed at the Church leaders stakeholders’ summit, themed, ‘RUGA: The church’s response in the 21st century,’ which held at the ShepherdHill Baptist Church, in Lagos on Saturday.

ADEBOYE SPEAKS ON RUGA ���

Meanwhile, Adeboye, who urged the stakeholders to listen with anointed ears to his rather proverbial address at the event. He said he would relay an encounter he had with a close, mathematician friend of his, whom he said advised Christians to reduce or stop the consumption of beef.

He said, “Please, do not quote me, quote my friend. Listen with anointed ears. I have a friend who is a mathematician and he is very funny. My mathematician friend told me a story that a cattlerearer kills your brother and your brother’s blood spilled on the grass and the cow eats from the grass, directly or indirectly, you are also participating in the killing of that your brother.

“Someone cannot be killing your brother and you are eating his cow meat. My friend said if you begin to allow them to rear cow at your backyard, very soon, they will send you out of your house. My friend also said that even the scientists have said that red meat is not good for our health and we are buying cow meat, why can’t we eat fish which has been confirmed to be the best for us. My friend said if we stop eating cow meat for a while, the man who sells it will come and renegotiate the terms.”

(Read Details In Sunday Punch)

https://punchng.com/can-president-adeboye-others-meet-over-/

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Speaks On RUGA At CAN Security Summit by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2019
Daddy G.O is full of wisdom.

His mathematician friend spoke the salient truth.
When we all boycott the red meat, the murderous herders will choke on their Cows.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Speaks On RUGA At CAN Security Summit by Oshin56(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2019
Edmanpumpin:
Daddy G.O is full of wisdom.

His mathematician friend spoke the salient truth.
When we all boycott the red meat, the murderous herders will choke on their Cows.
bro baba G.O Na correct man he his passing message indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Speaks On RUGA At CAN Security Summit by OTayobami(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2019
Let me kak here first and watch how atheists and people that devil has used other people to deceive that God or Jesus doesn't exist and also believe that tithe paying is an act of stupidity come here and start spewing dust bin

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Speaks On RUGA At CAN Security Summit by winosport: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2019
Your mathematician friend or you....You are a grown ass man speak your Sh*t
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Speaks On RUGA At CAN Security Summit by Edmanpumpin(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
winosport:
Your mathematician friend or you....You are a grown ass man speak your Sh*t

Thank God, the man of God doesn't speak sh*t but only the Truth because he lives a Holy Life.
If a reader does not believe his words, that is the fellows cup of black coffee.

His has passed across his message. Ce fini.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Stop Investing Your Money In The Church, Plan For Your Life – Pastor Tell / How Do I Change It / Todd Dulaney @ The Experience 14 2019. (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.