Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I'm Not Dollar You Can Pocket—Gov Blasts Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Dollar You Can Pocket—Gov Blasts Ganduje (372 Views)

I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi / Disregard Any Rumour Of Defection In Kano~special Adviser To Gov Ganduje / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Dollar You Can Pocket—Gov Blasts Ganduje by Dicegossip(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
The war words between the Rivers State Governor, Wike and his counterpart in Kano, Ganduje over the alleged demolition of Mosque is calling for concern as Wike hit harder at Ganduje.

READ MORE>>https://www.dicenaija.com.ng/2019/09/i-am-not-dollar-you-can-pocket.html
Re: I'm Not Dollar You Can Pocket—Gov Blasts Ganduje by Mynd44: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: I'm Not Dollar You Can Pocket—Gov Blasts Ganduje by Pentasoft1978: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
"Governor Wike is a lover of the rule of law, due process, religious tolerance and peaceful co-existence. He cannot be intimidated by the illiterate threat of lawsuit from a man of low moral standing.
"Gandollars, sorry, Ganduje is still talking because he thinks that Nigerians have forgotten about his crime against his people," he concluded.

Gandollar, is looking for a way to cover up his bribery case by impressing the blood sucking and flesh eating islamic demons

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Now Endangered Specie In Ortum Benue / Political Appointment: Budgit CEO Deletes Twitter Account, Nigerians React / Kanu Meeting With EU Revealed; 100M Nigerians To Move From Poverty; Suleman's Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.