Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number (839 Views)

Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women / New Ways of Scammers and How I Was Almost Duped In Ikorodu Today / New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number by fineztkeyz: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
I bring to the notice of everyone this morning being the 1st Day of a new month that I am not a scammer and I will not in anyway scam innocent citizen of the country just to earn a living for myself..
Scammers and Fraudsters should stop using my name and number please..

allow me to enjoy this beautiful country in peace and let me wait for God's time to acquire my own wealth..

I know how hard it is to work before someone can earn a living in this country..

am just a young boy striving to survive in this hard country..

08132822116 (Honeywell)
that's my name and number please do not let anyone to deceive u with that number or name...

say no to crime
say no to fraudster

thanks great people of Nigeria... together we will make this country great again..

once again thank you all for your understanding
Re: Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number by Bithub: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin Wetin we no go cee

3 Likes

Re: Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number by donpedro11(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
fineztkeyz:
I bring to the notice of everyone this morning being the 1st Day of a new month that I am not a scammer and I will not in anyway scam innocent citizen of the country just to earn a living for myself..

allow me to enjoy this beautiful country in peace and let me wait for God's time to acquire my own wealth..

I know how hard it is to work before someone can earn a living in this country..

08132822116 (Honeywell)
that's my name and number please do not let anyone to deceive u with that number or name...

say no to crime
say no to fraudster

thanks great people of Nigeria... together we will make this country great again..

I Laff in Spanish
Re: Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number by fineztkeyz: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
someone is using my number to scam others and it's very bad
Re: Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number by FamousMonk: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
fineztkeyz:
someone is using my number to scam others and it's very bad
Thieff like you..

Re: Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number by Amazingman(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Medication after death.
Very unworkable
Re: Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number by bluebay(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
You be real fraud sef. How can you bear the name
Of a company? Abi this is another format of working people?
Re: Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number by bisi16(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Use your number bawo? No be you hol your phone, abi dem don dey clone number?

Re: Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number by fineztkeyz: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
smiles... God will judge all of you..

continue..
Re: Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number by internationalman(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
Remind me... Who are you again?
Re: Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Typical fraudster lyrics. You can't fool us jare
Re: Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Scammer. Honeywell is the name of a company angry
Re: Scammers And Fraudsters Should Stop Using My Name And Number by biznus: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
fineztkeyz:

08132822116 (Honeywell)

say no to crime
say no to fraudster

You dey here dey complain
saw your number 08132822116 for Twitter dem Don petition efcc u get case already. ur style of writing na same thing. u b d scammer just dey watch yo back

(1) (Reply)

Bird Allegedly Turns Into An Old Woman At Oworonshoki, Lagos (video) / FUTA Female Student Brutalized By A Boy, After Quarrel With His School Daughter / Police Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Failing Coron@v!rus Stay At Home Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.